Closed The Episodes of Puberty Growth
[Closed w/ Clockwork]
Sean moaned as he woke up. He's 18 yrs old and has went quite the puberty. His breasts were bigger than his own head, his ass was the biggest badokadonk he had ever seen as well as his thighs being massive as well, his cock grew so long that he can suck on his on cock, his balls had become the size of watermelons, but his belly had the biggest growth. Sean's belly grew so round and enormous, that it almost touched the ground. He puts on his custom clothes on and got ready for school. Sean hoped that he doesn't go through another episode at school.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
Troy was another 18 years old senior trying not to fall asleep in his first class. Like most, the athletic teen was just ready for graduation so he could move on from this hell-hole. He was looking forward to seeing Sean in his later classes, they needed to finalize their plans.
(Sorry for the late reply. Real life got in the way.)

The day went off without a hitch until his final class with Troy. It was History class and it happened. Sean started to pant heavily as his body continues to warm up as his tits started swell with his cock growing longer and thicker while spewing heavy amounts of precum. He excused himself to the restroom as the school knew about Sean's condition and he wouldn't be back until he did his business.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Second Puberty with PreganantDany Big Growing Boy 1 723 07-25-2020, 05:16 PM
Last Post: PreganantDany
  C Puberty RP with xxjadeexx Big Growing Boy 3 884 07-25-2020, 03:03 PM
Last Post: PreganantDany
  C The Unusual High School Puberty Big Growing Boy 29 3,439 03-31-2020, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Just-this-one