Closed The Unusual High School Puberty
Closed w/ Just-this-one
Sean nodded as he took George's hand and led him to his bedroom. "The bed might be small, but I think it can still hold us." He said as Sean laid on his back as the bed creaked under his weight. "I want you to ride my cock, big boy!" He smirked at his lover.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
George watched as his massive lover laid on his bed, huge belly jiggling as he stroked his ginormous long cock smirking cockily at him. His hole started twitching in pure anticipation and his mouth was salivating at the thought of this immeasurable tall fuckable member of his man. He waddled with heavy steps to the bed his enormous ass wiggling erotically and climbed on top of his lover, seating himself first on that overgrown belly of his. "Your massive tool is going to wreck my body!", moaned George as he moved is two gigantic cheeks over the beginning of the heavy dick. "I WANT YOUR GODDAMNED THICK LOAD OF SPERM, TO BLOAT THIS FAT BODY EVEN BIGGER!!", and just like that George immediately impaled himself on his lovers long member.
He screamed in pain and in pure lust as George slammed his heavy ass even harder and stronger, wanting to stuff himself like a thanksgiving-turkey. "DEEPER!!! I WANT YOU WAY DEEPER!!! FILL MEEEEEE!", he was moving like a wild animal while Sean could only pant and growl in animalistic desire, grabbing with his huge hands George's wide hips and push even more into him.
The bed was creaking loudly and threatening to collapse while these two mammoths-sized lovers were slamming on each other. Both were growling for dominance!
Men should always be round and huge either because of weight gaining or baby making! :P
Sean moaned as he watched George riding on more and more of is cock as he heard his balls gurgling. "Oh! I'm gonna cum!" He cried as he shot another gigantic load inside of his massive lover. The bed began to creak even more as George's belly swelled bigger and bigger.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
George was panting when felt the cock inside him spraying a huge amount of hot and fertile baby-batter, he moaned loudly when he felt his own titanic tool erupting, his tongue rolled out of his mouth as he panted like a bitch in heat with a lewd grin plastered on his face. Sean was soon covered in a big amount of hot semen, his massive dome of a belly looking like Mount Everest while the sperm was dripping from it, he rubbed it on his stomache and moaned addictively, his big breast bouncing as he moved his thickly arms.
George was aggressively stroking his belly when he felt it getting bigger exponentially, it was rumbling wildly as if it was commanding George to feed it more. George obeyed his stomache and clenched his much bigger-grown hole hard to force more sperm from Sean's humongous cock into his growing abdomen, his panting lover groaned possesivly underneath him as he suddenly thrusted his bulging dick deeper in George and came even harder this time.
George was in ecstasy as he swinged his enormous asscheeks up and down to encourage a strong ejaculation from his lover, his eyes rolled back and he gave an greedy growl from him as Sean blasted another heavy load into his hungry belly. He was bouncing even harder on top of Sean's massive hips, when he felt his belly expanding to a size that was even bigger than himself, he grabbed his beachball-sized tiddies and pressed them strongly together as he felt them both fighting for space on top of his belly, growing in width and length, he couldn't even reach his widening nipples with his hands anymore. George jelled in primal lust as he felt himself passing out in total exhaustion, he felt backwards on the rest of the bed and felt shortly asleep with a satisfied smile on his face.
Men should always be round and huge either because of weight gaining or baby making! :P
Sean smiled as he soon fell asleep too as he lets his lover lay on top of him. When it was morning, he felt a little thristy and looked at George's massive tits, Sean grabbed one and started suckling on it while his one hand played with the other tit.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

George was still asleep and laid out on his back, when he felt something sucking on his monster nipple, he groaned lustfully and thrusted his massive milk bags out to give better access to whoever was assaulting his burgeoning nipple.
He moaned even louder when he noticed that his milk production was boosted and his huge tits soon produced even more breastmilk thinking it was feeding it's offspring, they were soon starting to heartily inflate containig huge amounts of nourishing infant-milk. Sean bit the nipple playfully to test it's flexibility out, George felt this and gasped in utter desire as he opened his eyes to check out, what even was going on.
His eyes spotted a very hungry looking tit - sucking Sean who looked eyes with him and paused his feeding shortly to give a lewdly smile only to return to his engorged milk-dripping nipple and continued feasting on it like a massive infant suckling on it's enormous tit. George could only moan heavily turned on by the look of his lover nurturing on his humongous rack, he screamed in ecstasy when he felt the other tit beeing manhandled by Sean's groping hand.
He encouraged his lover on suckling even more, as he wrapped his thick arms around Sean's head pushing him even deeper on his nipple and enveloped him wholly between his two huge globes-like breasts, cradling him affectionately and giving him a look of pure love and willingness.
"You should definitely wake me more up like this !", chuckled George darkly, feeling Sean's forceful and violents sucking techniques triggering his paternal instincts, telling him to provide even more nourishment for his young to make them grow even stronger, this caused to increase breastmilk production and his milk glands swelled up to huge sizes, enlarging his tit-flesh.
George was now snarling like a wild animal feeding it's offsprings and pushing his breast even further. He was now growling in desire "I will feed you! I will make you big, fat and strong! My milk will give you any growth you will need my prodigy!" He hugged Sean even closer to his chest as he said that last part, his cock was now starting to get erected.
Sean moaned as he continues to drink more and more of George's milk as it was making not only his belly bigger, but it was also making his tits, ass and genitals grow bigger as well while his bed creaked under his growing weight. "Mmm! Your milk is so good, George." He smiled at his lover.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

George gave only a perverted smirk, while he moaned loudly: "SUCK IT! SUCK EVERYTHING! MY MASSIVE TITS ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE ENDLESSLY!" He fondled then Sean's humongous expanding back all the way to his widening buttocks, sweezing them and jiggeling them sensually. George panted into Sean's ear lustfully, "Please, let me fill you there too! I wanna stuff both of your big holes at the same time, and fill them with my hot thick juice! C'mon Seany-Boy I know you want it too!!!" George was now licking Sean's ears slowly and passionately while his mega-dick was dripping cum and pressed around his crack up and down, it was twitching in pure anticipation, George was now eagerly awaiting the answer of his unstoppable growing lover. Sean was trembling in utter horniness, his body was still expanding and he could feel how his massive dome of his belly was growing in every direction while it was pressed up to George's heavy belly. He could also feel his enlarging tits reaching the same size as his lover, and he felt his expanding ass getting manhandled by George himself, he could feel his horny smirk without looking at him, and the bed was starting to crack threatening to collapse at any minute.
Sean smirked as he wanted to get filled with more of George's cum again. "Mmm! Then switch places with me and I'll ride your cock, Georgie." He moaned as Sean got off the bed so that his massive lover could lay on top of it.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

George was grinning perversely as he laid on his back on top of the bed, his gigantic cock twitching in arousal. He watched as Sean climbed the bed and then his mountain of a belly, he was smiling seductively as he shaked his fat ass in anticipation, he grabbed his massive cheeks and pulled them apart to give a better access to his pulsating asshole.
George couldn't wait anymore he grabbed his enormous dick and situated it in front of Sean's hungry hole, he heard him moaned hard like a bitch in heat when he immediately thrusted with his strong hips and plunged into Sean's hole in one go.
He could feel himself growing in feral desire as slammed into his lover even harder, he was now pounding like a rutting beast and he would make sure that he stayed tied to his bitch for the next two hours, fucking relentlessly growling like a starved animal, he heard his incredibly massive-bear-sized mate panting and screaming for more, encouraging him to wreck him even stronger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Second Puberty with PreganantDany Big Growing Boy 1 723 07-25-2020, 05:16 PM
Last Post: PreganantDany
  C Puberty RP with xxjadeexx Big Growing Boy 3 884 07-25-2020, 03:03 PM
Last Post: PreganantDany
  C The Episodes of Puberty Growth Big Growing Boy 2 1,021 02-23-2020, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Big Growing Boy