Open Big Bellied Bouncer
[Open to Everyone] "ID Please..."
set in a world where men, and only men can carry children throughout pregnancy. the scene is a saturday night in los angeles, california and a very specific night club has a very handsome bouncer... in this rp i am looking for skinny guys, buff guys, pregnant guys, ball-bellied guys, all of it! if you can think of it go ahead and join, except for a few house rules...

-though cannot be pregnant, ladies welcome!
-must be 18 to carry, 21 to enter the night club
-no alchohol if pregnant
-maximum of 8 babies
-must carry human babies
-no slime/monster/alien/egg/spirits
-no rebirth or unbirth
-BELLY STUFFING WELCOME

name: jackson miles
how far along/ how many: 2 months with 4 (doesnt know he is pregnant)
personality: strong willed, often stubborn, aloof, can be insensitive, quiet, brooding, kind. caring, compassionate, loving, loyal, funny, faithfull, gym guy
bio: 6'5, short tufted reddish-brown hair with a trimmed beard, thick drk eyebrows, soft pink lips, brown eyes, huge shoulders, massive pecs, giants arms, huge belly (from eating, even though he is pregnant, but he doesnt know), constatly a hand on his big round belly, huge chiseled legs and a massive ass, huge dick that almost goes past his knees, massive balls and huge hands.

jackson had been working the door for almost 3 years. he always could tell when someone was underage, had a fake ID, or even when they were banned from the club. he was a vault, and he had no intentions of opening. but tonight, as he stood at the front door, his black polo, stretched to the limit due to his massive gut, burgeoning in mid-air, he gave a small smile to everyone with a real ID and an authentic face, to those who walked in without permission, they were sent away. but tonight something different was in the air, the people were happier, the bellies were bigger, and the smiles were whiter. so jackson was in a good mood, especially when he got to take someone to the VIP section, he would walk them there and back.. unless they invited him to stay. thats when he tuned to a very special someone, he saw there VIP pass and smiled to them

"ID please"
"hey man, welcome to our night club, i can show you the way to your room," jackson says handing back the young stud his ID, and walking around the people partying into a red velvet hallway, leading him to a room at the end, with black paneled wood door and a star. "here you go man, have a good time, and congrats" he says, as he begins to walk away, he hears his name being called again by the cute guy.
(Is this a group Roleplay?)
(it is! you are welcome to join, only a few spots left!)
name: Conner Weaver
how far along/ how many: 7 months with 4
personality: Kind and goofy,
bio: 6'9 Pale, athletic body with a very large butt and bulge, light brown hair growing somewhat unkempt, dull blue eyes and a goofy smile accented by a single dimple. He is currently wear a tight blue shirt and jeans, both of which cling to his body.

The door to the VIP lounge is open by a tall man. "Hello there." He flashes a smile. "It isn't everyday that you have three hot, pregnant men in such tight quarters."
as jackson knows conner well, as he is a frequent party goer at the popular nightclub, "hey man," he says giving him a smile and, slapping his big gut, conner laughs, as they both joke constantly, but then jackson turns to alex, "well here is the VIP club room, inside you will find everything you will need for the night, but if you do need something you can totally just grab me from the door, and i will do my best man, alright have a good night" jackson waddles off, but as he makes his way down the hallway he hears his name being called again...
Conner walks up to Jackson. "I want to hang with ya, if you don't mind. The lounge didn't have anyone to my tastes, and I haven't chatted with you in bit. How are you?"
"well damn man, i am actually doing pretty good, i stopped drinking about five months ago, and ive just been working here." jackson says with a smile, absentmindedly rubbing his own belly, smiling "but man, you1 what about you? you are absolutely massive, that belly looks great! and huge haha"
"Your belly is looking as fine as always too. It's bigger than mine and I'm seven months along with four, and I swear it's grown since i've last seen it. I, meanwhile, have been good. I've retired from cyclist to have these little ones." I explain while rubbing my large belly happily. "My husband helped me get a job at his office, so I've been busy with that. Plus, the few months pregnancy made me feel like a whale. I got all the standard symptoms: morning sickness, swelling of the feet, the glow, the bloated feeling, and the cravings. Now, I've switched morning sickness for libido. My husband can't keep up, so he encouraged me to take advantage of our open relationship." He waves his arms to indicate the club. "That lead me here again."
jackson stands up immediately, getting into his intimidating club bouncer stance, in front of alex. "yeah, man, its down the hall and the last door to your left" alex nods and waddles off as jackson sits down next to conner, smiling, as he shifts uncomfortably, hurting his massive bulge "unghh.. but anyways, man that.. mphggf... great!" jackson says with an uncomfortable smile, placing a hand on his gut. jacksons belly is wide, like a watermelon, but long from his crotch to the bottom of his massive pecs, his shirt is always a bit too small and so it shows a medium sized sliver of skin, that conner couldnt keep his eyes off of. and conner had a sneaking suspicion about that belly...
Conner looked Jackson up and down. He noticed the redder tint to his skin and how tight his buddy's feet were in his shoes. "Have you been nauseous when you're on an empty stomach?"
"haha, totally man, all the time, except for i usually dont have an empty stomach haha" jackson says laughing, patting his belly. "why?" he says with a smile and a hand on your belly
Conner presses Jackson's hand further to his belly, pushes it towards kicking from the life growing inside. "In my expert opinions. I would say you're a few months along."
"a few months along with... what" justin says, brow furrowing, as you place a hand on his belly, firmly pushing. "what are you say conner?"
Conner slowly sits down next to Jackson, so he doesn't hurt himself on his descent. "I'm saying that your pregnant. I've seen and caused it a few times and now been through it, so I know the early symptoms. I am assuming you forgot protection a few months back." He rubs Jackson's belly vigorously. "you'll be fine. I'd Offer you some old clothes, but we were never the same body type."
jackson places his head in his hands and looks down to his belly "god how could i be so careless... im such an idiot... " jackson says, troubled. he takes a deep breath and looks to you, nervously. "i need to get out of here.. i need to leave." jackson nervously says, brow furrowed. conner immediately begins to comfort his big bellied friend, placing a hand on his shoulder
"I can give you a ride to your place if you want?" Conner offers.
"i uh..i.." jackson nervously looks around, fearful of everything. after receiving such important news, at a time like this, you immediately decide that a man in his condition should not be alone. something bad could happen, and you wouldnt be able to stand it if something happened to jackson, a dear friend, or his beautiful babies. you take action as jackson starts to get more and more worried about his current state.
Alex waddle out of the bathroom he waddle to the VIP area he doesn't know that he's in early labor feeling cramps in his stomach but he ignore it he dance very slowly to the music
"Follow me big guy." Conner leads Jackson out of the club and to Conner's car. After making sure Jackson was safe in the car, Conner starts to to drive away from the club. "I am here for you, Jackson."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  O Getting Big (open for the first responder) CulVols 40 6,301 07-24-2020, 02:36 AM
Last Post: CulVols
  C Helping out a new kid (closed with Big Growing Boy) CulVols 2 1,812 07-08-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: CulVols
Star C the pregnancy potion (closed with Big Growing Boy) bellyauthor1 4 2,446 06-24-2020, 02:34 AM
Last Post: bellyauthor1