Closed the pregnancy potion (closed with Big Growing Boy)
a young couple stumbles upon something they never thought could be true...
Star 
after years of trying to get pregnant together, a young couple finally gives up, and resorts to adoption, but before they do, they decide to go out and celebrate, at a bar they've never seen before, but the effects of their night are much more than a hangover..

name: justin hansen
personality: kind, smart, stubborn, "always" right, caring, sympathetic, funny, life of the party, adventurous, hits the gym very often
bio: justin - 6'2 tall, short dark hair, lightly tanned skin with dark brown eyes. muscular chest and arms, huge belly the size of a beach ball, justin is carrying triplets. he has a completely hairless chest, with toned arms and legs and a big round bubble butt. justin has a super thick 10" cock and balls the size of baseballs. he is wearing nothing but a pair of navy blue jeans that totally show off his huge member and a bright blue tank top, that barely covers his belly with a black jockstrap.

for a visual image, here is what justin looks like:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773...8p-pre.jpg

as justin walks into the bar with his husband, he smiles "we've never been here before. have we babe?" justin says, placing a hand on his rock hard abs. soon to be gone... they walk up to the bar, and take a seat.
Sean walked with his husband inside of this bar. "Yeah. We haven't. It has some kind of different atmosphere in here than most bars do." He sat as they say at the bar.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
"i dunno, i like it" justin says with a smile. as they start talking, one of the hunky bartender makes his way up to the young couple "what can i get you two?" the young couple look to each other with a smile, then justin turns to the bartender "we have never been here before, what do you recommend?" the bartender walks away, much to our confusion, and comes back, a hot pink drink in a martini glass, with a blue piece of ice "now what is this?" justin says, and the bartender walks away "isn't he going to make us.. pay?"
Sean just shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his drink. "Mmm. Not sure what this is, but it's really fruity." He smiled. "Try it, babe." Sean smiled at his husband.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
justin took a sip of the pink beverage, enjoying the deep strawberry flavor of the drink. "woah this is really good" justin smiles, downing his immediately, a tingly feeling in his abdomen. "why don't we get out of here" justin says with a laugh, grabbing his lovers arm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,332 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,291 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,923 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,831 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,583 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,064 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,335 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,127 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,365 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM