Closed Helping out a new kid (closed with Big Growing Boy)
Jason grabs a black button down and puts it on his exaggerated form. He then manages to contain his monster in a thong before covering that up with a nice pair of shorts. Pants aren't exactly that available in this city. Jason looks at himself in a very large mirror. He did as best he can to make himself presentable despite his massive belly, pecs, butt, legs, and manhood. It's been six years since he came to the city, and he greatly appreciated his mentor when he was a new eighteen year old. He took the bus to the train station, the only way in or out the city. He is going to help this nineteen year old to Hyper Conclave.
Sean was your normal 18 yr old boy who is in high school. It was 6 months after school had start, he started to feel tingly in his chest, ass, genitals, but mostly his belly. As Sean's school day went on, the tingling feeling intesified as his tingling assets started to slowly grow bigger. But as his second to last class was underway, Sean held in a moan as his body started to grow faster. He excused himself and headed to the boy's locker room. On his way there, Sean's clothes started tear around his growing body. Once inside the boy's locker room, he gasped when he saw his ginormous body. Sean's breasts were bigger than his own head, his ass was the biggest badokadonk he had ever seen as well as his thighs being massive as well, his cock grew so long that he can suck on his on cock, his balls had become the size of watermelons, but his belly had the biggest growth. Sean's belly grew so round and enormous, that it almost touched the ground.

Sean was taken to a city that was isolated from everyone else as the people here has went through their second puberty and were give a mentor. His mentor was Jason. Sean had to wait for his mentor to com and pick him up.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
Jason walks up to the only person who comes off the train. He's about a foot shorter than Jason. He offers a hand out "I'm Jason. I'll be your mentor." Jason is more muscular than Sean; he looks more like heavy weight lifter. He has a short beard and short, black hair. He looks down on Sean with dull blue eyes. "I'll take you to town hall and we'll get your accounts set up. After that we'll go to the store and get you some clothes." He leads Sean through the city on foot, telling about the layout of the city. It's fairly small. The people they pass by are in various states of dress. Several of them are publically fornicating. There is the occasional normie, but it is mostly hypers. "So Sean, what are your dreams and aspirations? You can still follow them. Being a hyper isn't the end of the world."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,332 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,299 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,923 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,832 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,584 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,065 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,335 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,378 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,554 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy