Closed The Second Puberty with PreganantDany
Sean was your normal 18 yr old boy who is in high school. It was 6 months after school had start, he started to feel tingly in his chest, ass, genitals, but mostly his belly. As Sean's school day went on, the tingling feeling intesified as his tingling assets started to slowly grow bigger. But as his second to last class was underway, Sean held in a moan as his body started to grow faster. He excused himself and headed to the boy's locker room. On his way there, Sean's clothes started tear around his growing body. Once inside the boy's locker room, he gasped when he saw his ginormous body. Sean's breasts were bigger than his own head, his ass was the biggest badokadonk he had ever seen as well as his thighs being massive as well, his cock grew so long that he can suck on his on cock, his balls had become the size of watermelons, but his belly had the biggest growth. Sean's belly grew so round and enormous, that it almost touched the ground. He didn't know that his puberty is also starting to effect a boy in the boy's locker room on the other side of the wall behind him.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
Mmmm i think sean will be a mommy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Puberty RP with xxjadeexx Big Growing Boy 3 884 07-25-2020, 03:03 PM
Last Post: PreganantDany
  C The Unusual High School Puberty Big Growing Boy 29 3,438 03-31-2020, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Just-this-one
  C The Episodes of Puberty Growth Big Growing Boy 2 1,021 02-23-2020, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Big Growing Boy