Closed The scientist and his patient (with justpush)
Daniel read through the list of the news patients who arrive a few hours ago for breeding with the van and he look at the name to choose witch one he gonna take.

He push the door of one room and look at the patient.

«This is my new patient », said Daniel with a smile.
The chained Carsen sits on the floor. It was fractions of a second. A bag over the head and a punch to the head. And he woke up here, half naked and nearly frozen. He didn't know what the hell they wanted to kidnap him for.

When the door opened and a strange man called him a patient he trembled.

《What?"》 he asked without understanding and then leaned against the wall 《It's some kind of mistake》
«No it’s not a mistake you are my new patient. What’s your name? » Ask Daniel as he remove the chains and the bag from his new patient.
Carsen shifts at the thought that they want his internal organs and trembles. But in fear he is docile as a lamb, usually.
"Carsen," he said quietly, and then their eyes met. Daniel was not much older than him
«Nice to meet you Carsen! I’m Daniel, welcome to the breeding facility », said Daniel as he help his patient to sit down on the bed and give him more warm blankets.
Carsen at first thinks about the animal farm and that he will work as a slave. So he quietly takes the blankets from Daniel and covers himself with them.
《Could I... Take a shower?》 he asks after a while. He feels dirty and smelly.
«yes of course, you have your own bathroom, take your time. Are you hungry?» Answered Daniel gently as he look at his patient.
《A little bit... I'm on a gluten-free diet》 he says, hoping they'll respect that. He is a little surprised that they are so nice. He feared they would treat him as an object. He gets up on shaky legs and is about to go to the bathroom to take a bath
Daniel nods his head in understanding with a smile, leave the room to go to the cafeteria and he order a tray of food for his patient. «I hope he gonna like the food », add Daniel for himself.
Carsen takes a shower in Daniel's absence. He feels better. Crisp and clean. He wipes himself with a towel and even applies the cream he finds in the bathroom. He comes out wrapped in a bathrobe.
Daniel come back to the room with the tray of food with a smile.

«Here your food and after you eat I need to exam you to see how much I need to prepare you to breed you », explain Daniel.
Carsen thought he had overheard. He rolls his eyes. 《Breeding? Me?》 he asks in disbelief. He suddenly lost his appetite. He sets the tray aside.
«Yes make you pregnant with a baby in your belly », answered Daniel as he show him on the picture on the wall of the room.
Carsen blanches and swallows his saliva hard.
《But that's impossible... I can't...》 he whispers, and then looks at the wall in disbelief
«I can you show you with the ultrasound in your belly that you have a fertile womb », answered Daniel with a smile.
《But how is that possible? After all, I'm a man...》 he says still not believing Daniel's words

(I'm going to go wash my hair, I'll be back in a while)
«Yes you are a guy, with you have a womb in your belly so you can be pregnant », answered Daniel as he palpate his patient belly.

(No problem!)
Carsen flinches and looks at Daniel still in shock.
《Wait, you will impregnate, I am to give birth to a child.... What's next? Why should I do it? 》 he tries to analyze everything calmly
«Yes you will be impregnate and you are gonna give birth to a baby. I’m not gonna hurt you, to breed you by force, I want it to be your choice, so you can feel pleasure and feel safe with me », answered Daniel with a safe voice.
Carsen thought intensely.
《I understand... So you will be the father of the child... What if I refuse you and others?》 he asked directly, feeling his heart accelerate with nerves

(I'm going to bed, good night!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,388 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,282 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 587 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 14,563 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The lab (closed with justpush) jrcash 5 946 08-27-2020, 06:16 PM