Closed The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy)
The God of fertility and God of Marriage are supposed to be spouses... But they can't stand each other
Evan squeezed his hand gently “You don’t have to be happy, you’re allowed to feel sad at something that’s changed or been lost” he said softly and smiled gently “Maybe drinking isn’t the best choice at the moment, but having some food is always a good choice”

Jace looked a little heartbroken at the thought “So I’ll lose you both for six months” he said sadly and leaned his head against Yuni’s sighing gently “Okay….I guess I can cope with that” he smiled tightly pulling Yuni closer.
Charlie agreed, albeit reluctantly. He kind of wanted to drink. And with the celebration, booze was flowing tonight. "I'm not particularly hungry, are you?" He asked. If Evan was he would make sure to treat him to whatever he wanted tonight. He squeezed his hand back.

Yuni hugged him tight. "I'm sorry love. But the time they stay withe will be shorter when they get older. After this first time, it won't be just you. " He stroked his lover's back and leaned into his embrace as well. "Maybe I can find a way to stay.... Or you can come with me." He wasn't sure, but he figured it wasn't totally beyond the realm of possibility.
(Also, I think Charlie would defend him so maybe he’s not there when the argument ensues and then is pissed at Yuni and Jace)

Evan smiled gently “No, I’m okay” he said gently “What would you like to do instead then?” He asked rubbing the back of Charlie’s hand gently. “We can go for a walk, hang by the river?” He asked

Jace kissed his head gently “It’s okay, I’ll manage” he said softly “It’s not the same as last time, I know where you are and where our baby will be” he said gently and stroked his cheek gently “I love you so very much”
((Oh yeah he totally would. He would give them an earful that it was his choice))

"A walk by the river sounds fine to me." He glanced at the pile of dishes that had to be done. .... Eventually. He stood up and offered his hand to Evan as he did so. "I know a nice spot we can watch the stars, if you would like to see it?"

Yuni's heart melted all over again, seeing Jace be so kind and understanding. "I love you too. So much more than words can say. " He hugged his beloved tight, and ran his fingers in calming circles around his muscular back. "How about a back massage from me?" He offered. "I want to treat you like a god as well."
Evan smiled gently and took his hand leading him out of the tent before letting him lead down the river. They eventually got to the spot and he laid down and patted the spot next to him smiling up at Charlie gently.

Jace chuckled softly and rolled his eyes “I feel like you’re not going to let it go until I let you give me a massage” he teased playfully and kissed Yuni gently before turning around so his back faced Yuni and smiled at him over his shoulder “Go ahead”
Charlie sat beside him, a little awkwardly. He wasn't used to being alone with anyone that wasn't family. Or Jace. That was a different story though. He was more like a nanny to Jace during this time than anything else. "This is one ofy favorite spots," he said, his voice loud in the silence. "It's really peaceful here."

"I just want to show you how much I love you," Yuni said. He began to massage his back, kneading gently from his shoulders down. He spent a lot of time on his massage, manipulating the muscles with expert, tender care. "I confess that I just love to touch you as well."
Evan smiled looking up at the stars “It’s really pretty here, adventuring and travelling is fun but it’s never as good as home” he said softly, though his lifestyle begged to differ. “Do you know about the stars? About the constellations?” He asked softly tracing a few of them with his finger.

Jace moaned quietly at the touch, he had never had a massage like this before, he felt his muscles relax in ways they never had “Oh my god, I love you” he chuckled feeling his whole body relax into his hands.
"I know a few-but not a lot," Charlie admitted. "I know my way better around a kitchen." He laughed a little self consciously. "Do you know a lot about them?"

"I love you too," Yuni said with a laugh. He continued to work his way down Jace's back, paying special attention to the knots and sore spots on his back. "You're very tense back here my love... Let me see if I can fix that." He continued to turn his beloved into putty, his dexterous fingers working into the muscles
Evan smiled gently “You learn a lot when travelling” he said and sat up to be close to Charlie and pointed out a few different constellations “I think it’s really cool they have these backstories to something they see in the sky, isn’t that cool?” He grinned looking up at the sky in awe.

Jace moaned loudly reaching his arm back and grabbed the back of Yuni’s neck “Baby….oh my god, that’s so good” he muttered biting his lip leaning his head back against Yuni’s shoulder, his eyes closed.
"It is fascinating," Charlie agreed. He realized how close he was to Evan and turned a bit pink. "My people have a lot of stories about nature and the world, we have a lot of people who are astronomers." He gave him a smile. "I'm better at fortune telling though. Tarot cards and the like."

Yuni hummed and let his lover-fiance- become melted against him as he kept going. "Do you want to get out now? I can continue on the bed," he offered. "But I'm perfectly fine with continuing here as long as you want."
Evan smiled brightly at him noticing the pinkness to his cheeks but choosing not to bring it up “Oh! I didn’t know that you had people like that, I would love to talk to them about the stars” he said softly “Tarot cards hey? Are you a gifted tarot reader? Not one of those phony ones that makes everything up as they go” he smiled over at Charlie, genuinely curious.

Jace hummed happily “Whatever you want baby, with those hands I will do whatever you want” he chuckled drowsily calmed from the massage in a way he hadn’t been in a long time.
"I would like to think that I'm good at it," Charlie said. "Would you like me to do a reading for you?" He offered. "I carry my cards with me, so if you would like, I can do one now."

Yuni offered him a hand to stand up. "I would prefer you not to pass out in the water," Yuni said gently. "How about we towel off and I'll continue the massage?"
Evan chuckled softly “Sure” he smiled happily and moved himself to sit opposite of Charlie “Give me the good cards” he winked playfully.

Jace whined slightly but took his hand getting out and grabbed the towel gently drying his lover before drying himself off.
Charlie smiled and pulled a soft velvet bag from his pocket. He shuffled the cards, getting a feel for them, before laying out a simple, three card spread. "This represents your past, present, and future. Let's see what the cards have to say, okay?" He flipped the first card. "This card says that youve been on a long journey. You've seen the world, far and wide, but still haven't found what you're looking for." He flips the middle card, the one representing his present. "You feel like you're stuck in a rut. You came back home to reconnect with your roots. This present you is open to new possibilities, to change." He flipped the last card. "Something unexpected will happen to you. An upheaval of sorts, but it's not necessarily a bad thing, just unexpected. You'll come out the other side a stronger person."

Yuni helped dry Jace off before he got him settled again for another massage. He patted his lap, indicating that Jace should sit there. "Come here my love."
Evan bit his lip “Well, I’m definitely worried a little by how accurate that reading is” he laughed softly “I definitely feel stuck in a rut but that seems to happen to me a lot” he joked awkwardly “I’m a bit worried about this upheaval now” he laughed gently “Can you do a reading for yourself?” He asked curiously

Jace chuckled gently and sat on his lap grinning back at his partner “I feel I should sit on the edge of your legs, I don’t want any possibility of squishing our bubba” he chuckled gently
"I wouldn't worry too much about it. Sometimes you need to shake things up a bit in order to find your stride, you know?" Charlie asked. "Oh, yeah, I can do a reading for basically anyone. Sometimes it helps being me clarity if I'm stuck on a situation and don't know what to do.... Did you want me to?"

Yuni agreed and let Jace perch on the edge of his lap. From there, he pulled out a bottle of oil from a nearby stand, and he lathered it together in his hands. He got the oil warm and slick on his grip before he started to massage it into Jace's skin.
Evan grinned “I don’t know, travelling is a pretty good way to shake things up” he laughed lightly and then nodded “Yeah, I want to see how your past, present and future are looking” he winked playfully but genuinely intrigued.

Jace moaned as soon as the warm hands touched his back leaning back into the touch happily “Why have you been hiding this skill from me” he moaned lightly feeling like putty in his partners hands.
((Gonna head off to bed now, have a good night!))

Charlie smiled back and shuffled the card again. "It can be for sure." He laid three out on the grass in the same order as before and drew the first one. "My past. This card represents a long journey, but in my case,.an emotional one. Separating myself from past perception. I would interpret this as my transition." He flipped the next one and grimaced. "This heart being stabbed by the swords illustrates heartbreak or vulnerability." He flipped the last one. "The wheel of fortune. Life is just a wheel in motion. What happens will happen, and you cannot escape fate."

He wondered what he would have to embrace.

Yuni chuckled and said, "there's a lot you don't know about me... But I look forward to showing you." He worked his way down his back, paying extra attention to the knots in his spine.
Evan laughed gently “So, we have the same future in different words” he said jokingly and winked “How was your transition? Was it hard?” He asked gently, not wanting to intrude if it wasn’t wanted.

Jace moaned softly “I would let you do anything to me in this state” he laughed softly. He pulled away after a while “I need to return the favour now, my massage wasn’t nearly as good as that” he smiled at his partner lovingly.
Charlie shrugged. "Maybe they're related somehow." At the question of his transition, he said, "Despite the fact that I still get "ma'am'd" every now and then, it was the best decision of my life. It was difficult, but the commune was there to support me. Our little community is very supportive. "

"I think it was lovely," Yimi told him. "But I'm glad you enjoyed it as well." He stretched and limbered up his own back. He hates to admit it, but his growing belly made his back hurt quite a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,534 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,736 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 412 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
Heart C Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.) SilentFeather 44 1,512 04-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,434 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) Klayko 85 7,932 01-08-2022, 05:37 AM