Closed The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy)
The God of fertility and God of Marriage are supposed to be spouses... But they can't stand each other
Jace laughed gently at the children before he sat with his own plate and took Yuni’s hand gently as he did so. He ate happily looking around at the group, happy they could all be together.

Evan squashed himself down the end with some of the kids eating his food happily, not particularly talkative as he ate his food.

Once they had finished the meal Jace stood and held his cup up “A toast to the god of fertility’s return, may this be the best season yet” he said smiling brightly at Yuni before clearing his throat a little more “And, as we are surrounded by all your family and mine” he said eyeing Evan down the line “I would like to take this time to ask Yuni an incredibly important question” he said brightly and pulled out a ring which looked like golden strings woven together into a ring. He stepped back a little and knelt down smiling lovingly at Yuni “Yuni, I love you so very much, from the first moment in that lake to our last moment together I want to be with you forever, you are my heart, please, be mine forever? Marry me?” He said, and despite being fairly sure of the answer he was still incredibly nervous

Messages In This Thread
RE: The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) - by Littleittyboy - 03-27-2023, 02:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,745 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,900 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 420 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
Heart C Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.) SilentFeather 44 1,582 04-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,449 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) Klayko 85 8,017 01-08-2022, 05:37 AM