Closed My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy)
Politics and hearts are thrown into disarray when the king sleep with his best friend
Alex slipped the ring on Elliot's finger, beaming like the sun as he did so. He also saw them as future husbands prior to this, but he wanted to make it official. He wanted the world to know he loved Elliot more than life. He had tears in his eyes as well as he hugged Elliot. "Thank you my love. I love you so very much. You've made me so happy. I'm the luckiest man in the world."
Elliot smiled brightly holding onto him tightly “I love you so very much, I’m the lucky one” he said softly and pulled back smiling brightly “Can you bring me my coat please?” He asked gently pointing to the cloak he had left on the ground.
"of course," Alex said, scrambling to get his cloak. He couldn't stop smiling as he handed it over. "Anything you need, I'm here."
((My phone is being goofy so I'm not sure did my update on our other RP go through?))
(I was so confused because the other one wasn’t coming up you replied at all for me and then suddenly it said there was a reply half an hour ago))

Elliot laughed gently at the eagerness of his fiancé “Well…we both seemed to have the same idea” he said smiling gently and pulled out a small pouch from which he pulled a black ring “I didn’t make it, I’m not as skilled as you but it’s made of some heavy duty metals with gold underneath so that it can withstand a lot which I thought would suit you and I had it engraved for you too” he said holding the ring out smiling warmly, on the engraving it said ‘Love always, your prince’
((That's odd. I don't know but it's sorted now I guess?))

Alex accepted the ring, trying not to cry and failing. "You're perfect, and wonderful-have I ever told you that? It's absolutely amazing. I'll treasure it always." He peppered Elliot's gave with kisses, extremely happy. 'Thank you so much."
((I guess so, very strange))

Elliot laughed at the affection from him “I love you too, more than anything” he said softly. As if on cue and fighting for that title he felt his stomach contract again and he gasped whimpering a little through the pain.

((I’m going to bed now, hopefully I can reply tomorrow))
((Same! Have a good night!))

Alex massaged his back through the contraction with one hand, rubbing Elliot's hand with the other. "It's okay, it's okay," he soothed. "Squeeze my hand if you need to."
Elliot nodded squeezing his hand a little as he panted a bit through it before feeling his body relax once more and laid back down “Lay down with me again” he said gently, waiting for Alex to join him again before laying his head on his chest gently
Doing as he asked, Alex clambered into bed with Elliot. He stroked his hair gently, unsure of what else to do. Animals were not people, so how did the two compare? Was this normal? Was birth this... Calm? Yes, Elliot was in pain, but everything he knew about labor was much more rushed, and well... Labor intensive.

There came a soft knock on the door, with Mary peeking in. "Does this mean I get a new big brother?" She asked.

"Mary," Rosa chastised from the other side, "give them some space."
Elliot sighed happily as his hair was stroked and looked over smiling gently at Mary “I suppose it does” he laughed softly and looked up at Elliot reaching up and rubbing the confused lines on his face “What’s the matter my love?” He asked gently
"Welcome, big brother," Mary said happily, before leaving.

"Nothing to worry about, love, sorry," Alex said, giving Elliot a kiss. "I didn't mean to worry you."
Elliot rubbed his cheek gently “Talk to me, tell me what you’re thinking” he said gently before gasping in pain and squeezing his hand for a few moments, his face scrunched up “Oww” he winced
Alex waited for the pain to subside before speaking. "Youre allowed to laugh at me for asking, but is this how it's supposed to go? Not to make light of your pain, but you're very calm. Isn't there supposed to be more urgency?" He remembers that when his little siblings were born, it was quite a bit faster than this. Was the difference in experience?
Elliot smiled gently at him as the pain passed “Well, you were the first born and obviously our little prince is our first born which means my body isn’t used to this” he said gently “It will take quite a few hours before anything happens, right now it’s just some cramping that’s a bit painful but it will get worse. What do you remember of your siblings births?”
Alex frowned, thinking. "Mostly that it didn't take as long, but Mom worked right up until she went into labor, and even for awhile until it was time for them to be born. She's uh .. very stubborn," He laughed.
Elliot laughed gently “I’ve gathered that, did you witness the births?” He asked gently before crying out at a particularly bad pain squeezing his hand tightly his face scrunching up
Alex massaged Elliot's back gently as a particularly bad contraction hit. "You're going to laugh, but not much? I was a kid for the first one, so I was scared," he laughed. "I thought she was dying. But, after a few hours, the twins were born safely. It was scary, because one of them wasn't breathing when he was born, but dad managed to get him fixed up with some massaging to his back and a couple of smacks. I'm sitting here holding the younger one, ready to cry, thinking I'd only have one brother... And immediately started crying anyway when I realized both of them were okay." He paused, looking sheepish. "Sorry, was that too much?"

((My phone on keeps wanting to change hit to hot/got/literally everything but what I want ))
((Autocorrect makes no sense some times))

Elliot panted through the pain before nodding at his story “I wouldn’t laugh at that, I understand” he smiled warmly “Well, good to know you’ll think I’ll be dying” he said wincing a little at the thought. “You telling me about yourself and your experiences is never too much” he smiled gently and snuggled into his partners chest
Alex laughed, "I was a kid, you know. Everything will be fine my love. Besides, you're too strong to let something like thos me keep you down. Pretty sure you're the strongest person I have ever met." He hugged Elliot close. "Go ahead and rest a bit if you can, I'll be right here."
Elliot laughed gently “Yes. As a prince I have faced such hardship” he grinned and sighed gently “You should try and rest too, it’s going to be a long night for both of us” he said gently closing his eyes and trying to relax

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 15,014 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,745 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Heart C Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.) SilentFeather 44 1,512 04-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,435 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Rainbow C My brothers best friend Littleittyboy 3,527 124,609 01-10-2022, 04:12 PM
Last Post: SonicAnon
  C Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) Klayko 85 7,937 01-08-2022, 05:37 AM