Closed My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy)
Politics and hearts are thrown into disarray when the king sleep with his best friend
Alex kissed his lover's forehead and went closed his eyes. "Strong does not have to mean physically, you know. I love you.."
Elliot smiled warmly “I love you more” he said gently and tried to sleep but found it incredibly hard due to the constant interruption of the cramping so he just laid there trying to breathe through the pain as his partner slept.
Alex, who was not experiencing constant labor pains, was very much on the verge of sleep. But because he knew his partner was in pain, he fought to keep his eyes open. Or at least, conscious. Every now and then, the hand rubbing Alex's back would go slack, but it was corrected rather quickly, as he was jolted back to consciousness. He was used to being awake early and to bed early, so the sneaking around late at night the last few months had caused him to miss sleep. But he knew it was nothing compared to what Elliot was going through, so he owed it to him to stay with him.
Elliot could feel his partner fighting sleep and tried to be as still as possible, even whilst in pain, to let him rest. He knew that Alex would not only be tired from sneaking around but also their escapades that afternoon. After a while and Elliot had struggled through a pain, his forehead starting to sweat slightly and believing Alex to be asleep he said to himself “I don’t think I can do this” feeling tears prick at his eyes.
Alex gave him a bleary eyed look. "Mm?" He sat up a bit, not sure exactly what Elliot had said. He was seconds away from unconsciousness when he heard Elliot speak. He blinked the sleep away rapidly when he noticed the tears. "What's wrong, my love? You okay?" He resumed the comforting caresses to Elliot's hair and back.

Back at the castle, Violet watched the spot Elliot had disappeared at from her room for a long time. She hopes he made it there safely, wishing there was a way to know. She prayed for his safety, and the health and safety of the baby. Sometime soon, she hoped she would seem him, Alex and the baby come home safe.
Elliot looked at him gently and smiled softly “Sorry sweetheart. I thought you were asleep” he said gently and wiped his eyes “It’s nothing” he said softly before crying out in pain and sitting up panting through a pain gripping the sheets under his hand tightly “Owwwwwww”
((Sorry I wasout of town all yesterday))

Alex massaged his back, helping Elliot through the contraction. He wondered if the seemingly strong one was a good thing. Was this progress on the baby getting closer?
He wrapped his arms around Elliot genly, pulling him close. "Its not nothing. Everything you say and do matter to me." He dries Elliot's cheeks with his fingertips. "I want to hear everything, even if it's not good, or if it's something you're worried about... I'm here to be your support my love."
(Sorry, the last month I’ve been exhausted with life and replying just sounded more exhausting, I’ll try to be on more often but I can’t promise anything)

Elliot breathed heavily as the pain passed. He moved from Alex’s arms and awkwardly turned himself so he was on his hands and knees moving his hips back and forth trying to relax his body a little. “I…I don’t think I can do this” he said shakily looking over at him “I don’t think I can give birth or be a good dad” he said his lip quivering. He heard a rooster crow outside and knew he must have been here at least seven or eight hours now, but also knew that meant he probably had at least another eight or so hours left before their baby was ready.
((Hey that's ok! Its nice to hear from you, but always look after yourself first! I hope you're feeling better <3 ))

"You're doing a fantastic job," Alex said, rubbing his beloved'd back. "You'll be an amazing dad. You're sweet, intelligent, determined, and strong. You're so amazing, I can't believe I wasucky enough to land such a strong and capable fiance. We can do this. I know YOU are strong enough. I'll support you in any way I can."
Elliot looked at Alex his lip quivering “B-but all I know about being a dad is wrong, I don’t want to be anything like my father but what if I turn out like that?” He asked scared, sweat dripping down his face. He groaned loudly as another pain ran through him and he leaned back on his legs trying to breathe through it.
"You're already nothing like him," Alex assured Elliot continuing to massage his back. "You're thoughtful and kind, so I know that any child of yours will be well loved and taken care of. You don't have to worry about becoming like him. You're already so much better." He wished he could take away some of Elliots pain, but since he couldn't, he would focus on lessening it as much as he could. "Is there anything I can get you love? A cool washcloth, maybe?"
Elliot smiled tearfully at his partner “I love you so much, I will be the best father I can be, I promise” he shook his head a little frantically “No, I just want you to stay here” he said grabbing onto Alex’s arm tightly “Don’t leave my side” he said tearfully
"I'm not going to leave you, my love. I'll be here as long as you need me." Alex gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, not minding the sweat. "Just let me know what I can do to make this more comfortable for you, my love."
Elliot smiled gently at him again before groaning at another pain “It hurts” he whined feeling the tears start to well, his stomach clenching tightly, so much so that it was clearly visible when he was having a contraction. He leaned back into his legs and tried to push despite the fact his body wasn’t telling him to and he was not dilated enough for it to do anything, he just wanted the baby out.
"I know love, I'm sorry," Alex soothed, stroking his hair. "Maybe I can get you something for the pain?" He would ask his mom-there had to be something he could.take to lessen the pain, right? "Do you want to squeeze my hand? Squeeze as hard as you like."
Elliot sobbed a little and grabbed his hand tightly grunting through the long pain “Can you just get it out of me” he sobbed out shaking in pain. He knew there wasn’t much they could do for pain relief and he didn’t think he could do this for another several hours.
" I'm sorry, I'm not a doctor," Alex said, biting his lip. "I can't make it go faster. Did you want me to send for the village doctor? My mom is a decent midwife, but she's not a doctor either." He gritted his teeth as his beloved squeezed his hand with incredible force.
Elliot shook his head “No! No one else can know, I don’t want word getting back to him” he said scared of his father. He saw the pained grimace on his partners face and let go of his hand “I’m sorry” he said panting a little as the pain passed for the moment.
Alex nodded and have his partner a reassuring hand squeeze. "I understand. Do you want my mom to come in here to help? If not, I understand. I won't leave your side, I promise."
Elliot nodded “Your mum will know how far I have to go, how much longer” he said shaking a little. He knew he wasn’t ready, dilated and his body wasn’t telling him to but he tried to push down as the next pain came over him crying out, just wanting it out of him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 15,035 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,749 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Heart C Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.) SilentFeather 44 1,513 04-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,437 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Rainbow C My brothers best friend Littleittyboy 3,527 124,665 01-10-2022, 04:12 PM
Last Post: SonicAnon
  C Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) Klayko 85 7,944 01-08-2022, 05:37 AM