Closed My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy)
Politics and hearts are thrown into disarray when the king sleep with his best friend
"Way to go, Mary, you ruined it," David hissed.
"It's not her fault," Alexander said, waving his hands, "she's right, you know?" He ruffled his sister's hair affectionately despite looking like he wanted to cry.
"You two head home before it gets dark. Tell mom and dad I'll be along shortly, okay?" His siblings nodded as he rushed off to catch up with Eli. He slowed his pace when the two of them were walking side by side. The silence hung in the air like a heavy fog. He had to break it. "Do you want to see more of the festival? There are lots of game stalls set up," he offered.
Elliot felt his chest tighten “I…I don’t know if that would be wise” he said gently, wishing he could just spend the night with Alex playing games and eating, dancing the night away but he was a prince and had a duty to the people. They passed one of his favourite games and his eyes lingered on it just for a moment wishing he could play with the man he loved but he knew in his brain it was wrong.
"Do... Do we have to be wise tonight?" Alex asked softly. They spent so much time trying to be who the world wanted; a good son, role model, brother, prince... It wasn't fair. Couldn't they be people? Just for one night? He hesitantly touched Eli's hand, gently linking them together. "If you say no, I won't bring it up again, but.. Can we pretend you're not a prince for today?" A very selfish request, but he had to ask. "I want to know what a date with the love of my life is like."
Elliot squeezed his hand back gently looking at him feeling tears well in his eyes “The love of your life?” He said his voice breaking lightly moving closer to him “Okay, for tonight I’ll put my duty aside for you” he said
Alex had never been so happy as he was in this moment. It was bittersweet, knowing that the night wouldn't last forever, but he wasn't going to miss this chance. He didn't say anything, for fear that his voice would break too, so he instead wrapped Eli into a warm embrace. He was trying to convey years of love and longing through his touch. Firmly, but gently, as though he feared Eli would break. Hell, he was afraid he would shatter, too.

After some time holding Eli close and listening to his heartbeat, he found the courage to speak. "I love you so much. I've been in love with you since the first time we met." Admittedly, he had found the young prince to be a brat at the time, but after said brat prince dragged him out of the river looking like a beautiful merman, he knew that he belonged to Eli. He would stay by Eli's side as long as he could.
Elliot held onto him tightly relishing in the touch, his heart beating steadily and with the touch alone his whole body calmed as if he was watching the ocean. “I have loved you since the moment you looked at me, when I saw your bright blue eyes staring into mine seeing my soul instead of what others saw”

He wished the night could last forever as they ventured through the festivities one booth at a time as the night grew later.
Alex's heart skipped a beat. Since then? How could he have been so naive as to not see it? Or perhaps, he didn't want to see it; knowing the path that would come ahead. But this night, this feeling of begin connected to Eli, would be worth all the heartbreak that was to come. His Eli. His beloved.

They held hands, walking through the stalls and checking out all the games and items. No passerby spared them more than a glance, too engrossed in their own festivities to notice. Alex noticed the night getting later; most of the younger guests had gone home, leaving the adults to drink and party. They passed by a pop up tavern where beer and other alcohol flowed like rivers.
It was late, but he didn't want the night to end yet. So he didn't let go of Eli's hand. The few pints of booze he had sampled making his cheeks flush with warmth and giddiness. He was happy and feeling a bit brave. "May I kiss you?" He asked

((I was thinking the princess would genuinely be a nice person and maybe fall for Eli as well, what do you think?)
(Yeah, if you’re happy to play her, I was thinking her arrival would be delayed so they would find out about the pregnancy before she arrives?)

Elliot watched as the night got later, he got only a single drink for himself aware of the effect it may have on them if they had multiple. He looked a little shocked at the request from Alex and wanted to more than anything but no matter what he had promised about forgetting he was a prince tonight he still knew that progressing would be wrong “Not here…” he said blushing a little. He was scared someone would notice them, holding hands was one thing but kissing was often private and other people seeing may lead to discovery. “We should return home” he said
((Id be happy to c:yeah, I'll have the ship be delayed a bit since nautical travel could take weeks to months back then))
Alex accepted what Eli had decided without question. He just followed him like a lovesick puppy. The happiness radiating off of him was palpable. Home. "Home to me is where you are," he murmured, squeezing his hand. "Lead the way."

And thus the two of them made their way back to the palace as they had left; stealthily. Although at one point, Alex had been nearly overcome with euphoric giggles and had to stifle himself lest they get caught. He paused at the prince's door; feeling awkward. Normally, he was at home in that room, but not tonight. He would leave if he was asked, but he didn't want to part just yet.
Elliot’s heart twisted painfully in his chest at Alex’s confession of home. He truly had let this go too long and he didn’t think his heart would be able to part now.

Once they got back to his room he stood looking at Alex his heart beating rapidly in his chest as he reached out and held his cheek gently before moving closer. “I love you” he said gently before leaning in kissing him ever so softly. As soon as their lips met he felt his whole body overrun by an electricity he couldn’t explain and pulled Alex against him tightly deepening the kiss quickly.
Alex could barely get another word out before he and Eli's lips met in a passionate kiss. He tried to impart his love with every fibre of his being. He felt the electricity course through his body, and he knew he should stop. But the growing erection in his pants begged to differ; Eli no doubt felt it pressing against his body. When they had to come up for air, he murmured, "I love you too. Tonight , will you be mine?"
They had a chance to stop this, one more chance. Despite the fact that his cock was throbbing with need, he could stop. He could go home and pleasure himself to thoughts of his beloved, as he had done in the past.
Eli whimpered at the loss of contact, his own erection now pressing against his pants. He reached back and unlocked his door quickly pulling Alex in quickly to his room. He pulled off his robe before going back to Alex kissing him desperately running his hand over the other man’s clothes body feeling the strong muscles underneath. “I want you in me” he said desperately
That was all Alex needed to hear. He placed Eli gently on th bed and scrambled to get his clothes off. He fumbled a little due to the nerves, which he laughed about. "Sorry, this is my first time, he admitted sheepishly." But what he lacked in experience he would more than make up for with his effort. As much as he wanted to be in Eli right that very moment, he knew it would be better not to rush. He was stiff and already precum was beading on the head of his penis with anticipation, but he would do this correctly.

"I'm going to loosen you up so it doesn't hurt so much, okay? I want this to feel good. Tell me if you need me to stop." Alex then began to work Eli with his fingers, pushing one callused digit into his hole to start. He started slowly, letting Eli adjust to the feeling while he pleasured him elsewhere. He put his mouth on Eli's cock and worked that with his mouth while listening him up. When he was sure Eli was feeling sufficiently good, he would add a other digit until he was up to three fingers. He felt the tension in Eli's cock and worked harder with his mouth, expecting to swallow any incoming spend.
El helped as much as he could pulling his own clothes off quickly and marvelling at the body in front of him gently running his fingers over the sculpted body of Alex the muscles flexing under his hand. “It’s my first time too” he said gently trying to rid his own nerves while being glad they would experience this together.

Eli gasped loudly as he was touched whimpering in pain grabbing Alex’s arm tightly panting a little waiting for the pain to subside before the pained gasps turned to one’s of pleasure and his hand loosened til it fell next to him grabbing the pillow moaning loudly his hips thrusting a little “Oh!” He cried out a little. He wanted to touch Alex but he was too far down “Alex…Alex, let me touch you”
Eager to please, Alex moved up for easier access. He continues to pleasure Eli, but moves to be close to him. He loved the sight of his handsome prince, squirming in pleasure on the bed below him. Eli was the most alluring sight he had ever witnessed in this monent. He felt emotions well up in his throat, threatening to overwhelm him. "Yes, my Prince. Anything you wish." He kissed Eli, gently at first, but pressing a little harder with need. It took him a moment to figure out the position, but his other hand picked up where his mouth left off, wanting to make Eli feel amazing. Between his kisses, he murmured, "I love you, I love you, I love you."
Eli kissed him back desperately whispering sweet nothings between kisses running his hands down his muscled chest and down his stomach before gently taking his cock and using the precum to lube him gently. His own cock was throbbing and he knew he wouldn’t last too much longer “God you’re amazing, please make me yours” he said desperately wrapping his legs around Alex’s waist tightly looking him in his eyes “Please. I’m yours, make it true” he said his heart beating rapidly
Needing no further prodding, Alex took hold of Eli's hips and slid into him. Alex moaned, feeling Eli's heat envelope him. If he were to die, he He was sure that this was what heaven would be like. He waited for a moment to let Eli adjust, then began to move, pulling him close. He went slowly at first, easing Eli into the experience. Alex peppered Eli's face with kisses, thrusting slowly at first. Once he felt the tension leave Eli's body, he began to pick up the pace, holding Eli firmly as he thrust
Eli held onto the back of Alex’s neck unable to stop a small cry out of pain as he was entered panting heavily, he closed his eyes taking deep breaths until he felt his body relax slightly the small kisses on his face helping him. He moaned softly as he started to move in him. He rolled his hips to meet Alex’s grunting a little holding himself steady on the bed “I love you so much” he said sweat starting to drip down his head already.
"I love you too," Alex moaned, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure, "I always will." He held Eli tightly as they continued to chase climax together, enjoying the feel of Eli's skin against his own. Sure, they were both sweaty and panting, but being connected emotionally and physically to the man he loved was the most wonderful feeling in the world. "I will always be by your side," he vowed, kissing Eli once more. No matter what happened in the future, he would remain loyal to his prince.

While he was used to strenuous exercise, Alex knew he didn't have the stamina to continue much longer. "I'm so close," he moaned.
Eli kissed him back desperately and reached up stroking the nape of his neck gently panting desperately “Come for me darling” he said ever so gently reaching down with his other hand grabbing his own reaction wanting to finish at the same time as his love.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,452 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,545 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Heart C Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.) SilentFeather 44 1,498 04-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,391 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Rainbow C My brothers best friend Littleittyboy 3,527 122,330 01-10-2022, 04:12 PM
Last Post: SonicAnon
  C Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) Klayko 85 7,761 01-08-2022, 05:37 AM