Closed Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather]
Gideon's rough hands pretty much teared apart Ellis' clothing, leaving him bare in a matter of seconds while on the huge bed. Ellis had a perfect physique to bare children, any man could see that. And Gideon would very much take advantage of such thing. He would make Ellis his breeding bitch, keep him pregnant over and over again.

"In all fours, now!" He watched the boy moving to oblige, but Gideon was impatient and much faster, manhandling Ellis to be on his palms and knees, legs slightly wide. In this position, he could see the boy's cunt lips, perfect, pink and tight. Too small for a cock his size.

"You're not ready for what's to come, but it's alright. My cock will open you up in no time, it'll be deliciously painful," And without a word, Gideon's gargantuan cockhead began to be forced inside Ellis, feeling the boy's legs be forced open right away to uselessly try to adjust to such monstrosity of a cock.
Ellis, once high society but was now a lowly slave, a servant to a male of even higher calliber had whimpered aloud, terrified to his pure, primalness. It was one of which a mere creature of prey status would experience when under extremes of stressful situation.

When he was told a command, he did as was told, complying with what words were told by the Tyrant, the one of which ruled over him, soul and more, he was bonded to the male, and upon all fours he got to his knees and then further to his hands, palms down, he spread his legs, rump sporting a ripe, impossibly bright, bright bubblegum pinkness that no male could possibly possess, and fearfully he griped the covers of the mattress, preparing his body for what it would momentarily be put through.

He wished to speak, to question, even to inquire as to what it would be like to endure the weight of Gideon's brood, but alas, was caught off guard as he felt the searing of a ginormous cockhead puncture through the first layers of flesh, causing the poor lad to gasp, his next breath cut off by a hitching of breathing as if he was holding it and was rather fearful of expelling such precious oxygen from the air sacs within his lungs.

It was unbearable, simply unbearable, Ellis shut and clamped his eyelids, feeling them tighten in response to experiencing the agony of being pried open like a closed doorway.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
The tyrant could feel the stiffened muscles of the boy beneath him, could feel the tension all over him and his trembling limbs, which barely held him up. It was great, it was perfect, everything Gideon ever imagined, since this was how his victims reacted.

He shoved several more inches inside Ellis, felt his pussy being stretched beyond his lips, taking in more and more of his monstrous cock. He felt his cunt struggling to adjust to such an inhuman size. But Ellis was doing good, he was clearly in too much pain, but at least he hadn't fainted by now like all of Gideon's past toys.

"You're enduring quite well, but we're only starting," He began to move his hips even faster after bottoming out inside Ellis. Hips snapped back and forth, harder, faster, violating Ellis' too tight canal.
Ellis the servant had indeed stiffened, bones seeming to lose their elasticity as he noticed the scene that had made him face her demons now. Happily he never had such an encounter. Not like this before, not like this at at al. But now things changed, and now here he was. He was quite jittery, very "off the map" if one night speak but yet had tried his very greatest to remain still, struggling but trying to remind himself that he was to be of a stone. Indestructible, imposing, and hard to shake, rattle or roll from it's spot of resting.

As he was stuffed a few more inches, several infact, he had yelped, temporary feeling his lower jaw respond with a clenching, a way to endure as he was contorted and molded to be what he had sworn to never be for anyone. A servant. He huffed, expelling out breath then drawing back inward with a sharpness of gasp he was incapable of speaking, because of the discomfort.

"T-Thank you, Gideon .. I try my best .. I - AH!  . AHh! Gods! Gracious gods above! Aughh!" He blurred a cry, one of pure horror, of pain, and of true terror. He gripped whatever he could get his hands upon and squeezed, able to ground himself. At least .. for a time or so
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Gideon looked like a titan on top of the suffering, much smaller boy. He was twice Ellis' size, and his cock was far too big for someone like Ellis, so petite, so small and delicate. But here they were, Gideon forcing him to take his monstrosity of a tool, feeding Ellis fake compliments to help him endure a little bit more.

His hips jabbed back and forth, his cock had gotten in so deep that Ellis' stomach would bulge out with every thrust. "How's this?" He reached for Ellis' hand, making him feel his cock under his skin. "Feel how deep I am... Oh, don't cry. You can't take it. "You're a good whore for me, aren't you? Just hold on... and brace yourself. I feel close already and I'm going to fuck you even harder now." And he kept true to his word, because his already brutal pace seemed to increase by a tenfold.

Gideon the Tyrant was actively wrecking Ellis' insides, changing him forever, turning him into his whole, forcing his insides open. The twink's womb was already awaiting for its true owner's seed. "Ah fuck!" He continued to brutalize Ellis' tight and no longer virgin pussy. His climax was nearing, it felt just around the corner.

It didn't take much. A deep, guttural groan escaped the Tyrant mounting Ellis, and just like that his sperm began to gush in torrents inside Ellis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,403 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,272 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen