Alien babies
Young Jace Underwood was a curious boy who loved adventure and anything mysterious. One day during a walk through the forest he came across and almost UFO shaped object. Curiosity overtook him and he went inside but as soon as he entered the ship took off and brought him to another world where some type of alien stood there smiling almost evilly at him. The alien explains what's going to happen. He's impregnating the young boy, the boy laughs in his face saying its impossible as he's male. The alien explains that he can make anyone he wishes pregnant before he sticks a needle into Jace's stomach putting in a purple liquid before shoving his large tail into Jace's anus and depositing 20 eggs of all shapes and sizes(from the size of a chicken egg to that of an adult human head. Any shape at all) and in just an hour Jace's stomach has expanded so much he can't move and as another our passes his stomach begins to cramp and labour begins.

~~~~~
Jace Underwood
Curly dark brown hair, pale skin, short and with a little muscle tone, green eyes.
~~~~~

NEED AN ALIEN/MONSTER PLEASE :)

I looked at the object cautiously as I slowly walked around taking in the silver panels and the ironically placed lights. There was an oh so cliche see through top where a control panel was. I couldn't help myself. Curiosity took over and I walked to the entrance and entered quietly unsure if there was anything inside. Suddenly, the door slammed behind hIm and the ship took off. I stumbled to the ground looking around frantically as it raced through the air stopping at a small island and the main door opened. I went to get up but stopped seeing what could only be described as an alien standing in the way. I scooped back quickly "What are you?!"
Lawrence Fritz
Age 24
Alien that has purple skin and looks almost himan. His race barely wears anything and is very muscular. He has no hair and his eyes are dark green. He has a tail which he breeds from being 15 inches long and 6 inches around in diameter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lawrence looked down at the human that stumbled into their little trap. "Welcome new breeder to our humble home to where you will give birth to our race like many before." He said smiling down at him as his tail switched back and forth in anticipation. He snapped his fingers and 2 guards took him by the arm. "Take him to the breeding room. I wilk be there shortly." He said smiling as they dragged him away.
Jace struggled against there grip "What are you talking about?!" he shouted but realised the alien had gone. He was shoved into a tiny dark room with one single light and the room was just cold with metal walls and a large metal door which the guards had slammed shut
Lawrence left him in the room for over an hour to get most of the bite out of him but not all of it. He peered throught the window and smiled at the human and then walked in. "Are you ready breeder?" He asked and gave him no time to answer and as he pulled out a needle that had a vile of purple jell attached to it. Usi ng one hand he lift the man by one of his arms and inserted the needle into his belly. He revealed hearing the human whine in pain; almost giving him pleasure.
Jace glared angrily at the alien before struggling in his grip. He gasped in pain as the needle was carelessly stabbed into him "What are you doing to me?!" he cried out, completely terrified about what was happening
Lawrence just shrugged as he pulled out the needle. "Oh just giving you nutrients, proteins and fertility in order to give you a womb to carry our young." He said throwing the needle and the empty vile to the side; cause a clank noise once it hit the wall. He then smiled, showing his pointed teeth as he flipped the human over and started creasing his sides. "You're actually very pretty for a human."
Jace whimpered quietly shrinking away from his touch "Im a man! I can't have babies!" he said laughing "So your plan fails!" he said pulling away from the touch
Lawerence snickered, "Silly human, you will learn that our technolgy is far much more advance after studing you for many eons." He said as he creased the humans dick and as his tail started teasing his hole.
Jace gasped and moaned quietly looking around trying to figure out how to escape. He squirmed away from the touch feeling uncomfortable
"No, no my pet there is no use struggling. You are going to have my eggs weither you like it or not." He said as his toungue ran over his ear and shoved his tail into his ass as he continued to strock his member with each motion of him entering and exiting his ass. He revealed in how tight the man's ass was around his hard, long tail.
Jace cried out in both pain and pleasure as the tail stretched him causing him a lot of pain but the fact he was being played with was also giving him pleasure. He dug his nails into the ground struggling still
"Give me what I want." He said nipping at his ears and pumping his member faster and increased his own raming into him. With his other hand he drew his nails lightly down his back.
Jace sobbed at the roughness of the alien "What do you want?!" he screamed in agony trying to pull away from the alien
" I want you to give birth to my nation." He said as he spewed his load into his welcoming body. He stayed there to keep as mich as he could inside him. He fhen slowly pulled out and released the human.
Jace cried looking up at the alien terrified of what was now inside him "What will happen to me?" he asked terrified looking at the alien eyes bright and scared
Lawrence smiled and pointed at his stomach. "See that small bump right now? Well in an hour your belly is going to expand with how ever many eggs get fertile. The eggs then harden within that hour and your done growing. Then you stay pregnant for one more hour and then give birth. So it's only a 2 hour pregnancy." He stated telling him whay would happen.
Jace looked at him terrified "How big will they be? How many will there be?" he asked terrified touching the bump, looking at it like a child something they had never seen before
Lawrence shrugged. "They differ in size some being little, which don't survie as long and I've seen some as big as your head." He said watching him. He was looking forward to this batch of children and many children after this one. "Which reminds me, try not to over hyperventilate. The last guy who we knocked up died from it." A toothy grin appeared on his face.
Jace gasped "A-as big as my head?!" he shrieked "Wait. I don't have a vagina. How are they going to get out?!" he said his eyes widening
"The way they went in." Lawrence saif as he opened the door and then braught in a chair to wait for the birth of his children. "You will be lucky if you get me the second time when we make you havr more of our children." He said sitting down and flipped through his book.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,527 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,270 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,733 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,501 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,786 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,206 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,225 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,816 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,724 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Alien breeds (open to all! Can be alien or other) hmclain9 169 25,010 12-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Animefan22