Video Games
RIP Marauder Shields...
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Mines Space Marine!
1.) What's your current favorite video games?
Red Alert 3!

2.) What are some games that are coming out that you can't wait for?
None for now haha
Sims3 is my favorite. Second Life because the roleplaying in there is amazing and it will always have a special place in my heart. Because I met my Sugar Kitten on there. :)
(03-25-2012, 11:52 PM)The Kicking Wrote: I forgot to mention that I like Pokemon. A lot. Way more than I should. It could be an unhealthy obsession...

im right there with you, im obssesed with the shiny gold hack on my emulator
Come waddle with me!
I havent been able to game as much as I wish since my SeX-Box 360 was stolen [with my copy of Black Ops still inside! *sniffle*]

I am a freak fanboy for shooters and fighters!

But since losing my console [thanks to my epic friends], I have played some Skyrim, New Vegas, and Marvel vs. Capcom, Street Fighter vs. Tekken, and last but most certainly NOT least: the newest MORTAL KOMBAT!!! [cause that entire game is just amazing sauce!]
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(05-06-2012, 07:33 PM)Visser5 Wrote: But since losing my console [thanks to my epic friends], I have played some Skyrim, New Vegas, and Marvel vs. Capcom, Street Fighter vs. Tekken, and last but most certainly NOT least: the newest MORTAL KOMBAT!!! [cause that entire game is just amazing sauce!]

New Vegas, eh?

Are you NCR or Legion? Independent?

More importantly ...

Did you take the drugs and killed a bear?!
Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
(05-07-2012, 01:36 PM)TangerineTitillation Wrote: New Vegas, eh?

Are you NCR or Legion? Independent?

More importantly ...

Did you take the drugs and killed a bear?!

I'm proud to say I'm NCR, and I just now got my hands on the DLC, so now I'm running around Utah with Follows Chalk! Not too sure about the bear killing, but I am tripping hard on some tea that one of the naitives makes for you in this particular quest!

[not sure if I should have "Spoiler Alerted" before saying that?]
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
Totally forgot to mention one of my favs here, but does anyone here play BORDERLANDS???
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
1. I love alot of games. Mario, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Uncharted, Alan Wake, Tales of Graces, Smash Brothers, Rayman Origins, Deus Ex: HR, even Pokemon every now and then

2. Future games: Dishonored looks like a grand old assassinating time. Bioshock Infinite looks incredible. I also cant wait to finish the Assassins Creed trilogy when 3 comes out. I'm also looking forward to Dragon's Dogma since the demo was great fun.
(05-08-2012, 04:27 PM)Visser5 Wrote: Totally forgot to mention one of my favs here, but does anyone here play BORDERLANDS???

I do for xbox 360 if you wanna tag along :3
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]

omg I want this DLC to come out for the consoles.

I could just listen to Cave Johnson all day...

SPOT ALL THE CULTURAL REFERENCES!
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
One compound word with an infix for emphasis...

Earth-freaking-bound

Earthbound is still hands down my favorite video game of all time, despite how many great titles have come out in the decades since then. It's so delightfully quirky, whimsical, silly, crude, low-brow, yet deep, even philosophical, and extremely dark at times. I actually owned a REAL ENGLISH CARTRIDGE of the game for years until some little shithead in high school stole it from me and moved to... I think Kentucky. Bastard.

Anyway, I'm also a Zelda and Pokemon fan, but less and less about Pokemon in the past few years. I've never bothered to finish black or white version largely because I'm kind of bored with the franchise. It's one thing to replay the same version again and again, but when you're having to re-learn stuff all over again in each new version like the new pokemons' types, attacks, evolutions, and so on, it gets to be really exhausting, especially since *puts on hipster glasses* I liked Pokemon before it was cool in America. Seriously, I was writing short stories with Pokemon in them back in the 6th grade before anyone even knew what the hell a Pikachu was (seriously, there was a time in American history where a 6th grader would ask "what's a Pikachu?").

I play World of Warcraft too, and like Pokemon, I've been with the franchise for a long time - Warcraft 2 to be exact. Lately, I've been finding it less and less enjoyable though for similar reasons to Pokemon; the past two expansions (counting Mists of Pandaria) just keep re-inventing the talent system from scratch in each game, and it's getting on my nerves. I stopped raiding in Wrath of the Lich King because of my schedule mostly, and I really, really, really, REALLY hate the leveling zones in Cataclysm. This has sort of left me to stagnate at least until Mists comes out. Even my alts got screwed with Cataclysm because my leveling routine got all messed up with these ultra-linear, highly phased, low-level leveling zones...

I'm quite passionate about this.

Dear God I need to stop writing otherwise no one is going to read this post.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
I dont really have a favorite right now. Last game i was excited for was Mass effect 3 and well i beat the crap out of that game haha
(05-17-2012, 04:26 AM)Kilix Wrote: One compound word with an infix for emphasis...

Earth-freaking-bound

Earthbound is still hands down my favorite video game of all time, despite how many great titles have come out in the decades since then. It's so delightfully quirky, whimsical, silly, crude, low-brow, yet deep, even philosophical, and extremely dark at times. I actually owned a REAL ENGLISH CARTRIDGE of the game for years until some little shithead in high school stole it from me and moved to... I think Kentucky. Bastard.

That should be a capital offense. Earthbound and Chrono Trigger are two of my favorite games ever!

Arkham City : Game of the Year Edition.

That is all.
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
Well let me start this by saying i'm an absolute hardcore Resident evil fan. Beaten all original PS1 games with all unlockable costumes, unlimeted ammo weapons and whatnot. RE5 gold edition is my absolute favorite right now, i swear i could play that for days (in fact i have been). And def looking forward to RE6....looks amazing from what ive seen so far
E3 Sony highlights left me feeling mildly disappointed. Except for one game that made my brain shit out rainbows or pure glee.

I speak of "The Last of Us"

It's a dream come true for me. Survival in post apocalyptica that is realistic. Not the same old ZOMBIE SURVIVAL, BULLETS FLYING, POWER LEVELING that's been done over and over. The father-daughter relationship between Joel and Ellie rip at my chordae tendineae so good~

Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
(05-14-2012, 11:16 PM)BaronVonCroydlypants Wrote:

omg I want this DLC to come out for the consoles.

I could just listen to Cave Johnson all day...

SPOT ALL THE CULTURAL REFERENCES!

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Listening to all the remarks that Cave Johnson and his parralel universe alter-egos make made me laugh so hard that I got the hiccups 3 times, and I don't get hiccups easily! Man oh man, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Makes me wonder if there's such a thing as too much laughter. :huh:

But I'm getting off topic, so E3. Exciting stuff, huh? Especially Wii U, I'm a Nintendo fan so I can't wait to hear more details. :)
I totally just bought Batman Arkham City... Installing downloadable content XD
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computer/Video Games BigPregBelly 7 4,104 12-23-2021, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Web Games darkfanboy 6 3,109 08-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Last Post: inflator