Video Games
ok after e3 there are just a ton of games i am looking forward to
Assassin's Creed 3... *drool*
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
I've recently been playing Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas and aquiring all the DLC's. The fallout games have to be my favorite due to the detailed stories and just the fallout universe in its entirity
Come waddle with me!
Dare I say Mnecraft?
Low Res, FOR THE WIN!
( that's a Rochester thing I think....)
I like Portal and Portal 2 also!
Now you're thinking with portals!

This space intentionally left blank*

1.) What's your current favorite video games? Saints row series, SSX and Blitz the leagues series

2.) What are some games that are coming out that you can't wait for? I don't have one sorry after getting burned by assassin's creed... I don't maybe the Hitman.

Battlefield 3 and Skyrim hold my current attention.

Dishonored, AC3, and Black Ops 2 are the three games I have preordered and want to play.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
Has anyone else played the Leviathan DLC from Mass Effect 3 yet?
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Ok I lied Army of two: Devil's cartel
(09-26-2012, 05:14 AM)Jesse Wrote: Has anyone else played the Leviathan DLC from Mass Effect 3 yet?

No i havent yet. I want to tho. How is it?
(10-01-2012, 10:36 AM)thegreatbanksy Wrote:
(09-26-2012, 05:14 AM)Jesse Wrote: Has anyone else played the Leviathan DLC from Mass Effect 3 yet?

No i havent yet. I want to tho. How is it?

It's good! It answers a BIG question that people have been wondering since the first game. I won't spoil it, because even knowing the question that will be answered is a spoiler!
---            

I just recently got my hands on Pokemon Black 2, and I beat it earlier this evening. It's every bit as enjoyable as Black and White are, but maybe even better. I've also been playing LoZ: The Wind Waker recently, and when I get a WiiU, I'm going to keep the original Wii system so I can keep playing it. I haven't beaten it yet, since I had always given up on the quest to recover the Triforce shards.
(10-17-2012, 04:26 AM)bellylover Wrote: I just recently got my hands on Pokemon Black 2, and I beat it earlier this evening. It's every bit as enjoyable as Black and White are, but maybe even better. I've also been playing LoZ: The Wind Waker recently, and when I get a WiiU, I'm going to keep the original Wii system so I can keep playing it. I haven't beaten it yet, since I had always given up on the quest to recover the Triforce shards.

I'm playing Black 2 right now as well! What did your party end up being?
---            

Uh, I chose Tepig as my starter, and the rest of my team is Genesect, Thundurus, Azumarill, Flygon, and Lucario. I obtained Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus through Pokemon Dream Radar, and I also used Pokemon HeartGold to obtain Ho-Oh, a bunch of Beldum, four or five Riolu, some Igglybuffs, and a bunch of items.
That's cool!

I'm not a big Pokemon collector (I prefer to battle) but I ended up with a Samurott, Crobat, Chandelure, Galvantula, Scrafty, Lucario, and a whole bunch of legendaries.

:)
---            

I also just recently got Pokemon White Version 2, and I have three badges. I started off with an Oshawott, with Tranquill, Riolu (Which is a Lucario now), a Larvesta (Which I hatched and traded over from White 2, as well as a Tynamo), and a Sandile.
i have a couple that are my favorites they are:

1.) The Fatal Frame Series ( ps2, Wii and Xbox )
2.) obscure: the After Math ( ps2 and Wii )
3.) Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 ( ps2)
4.) Black (ps2)
5.) The Jack And Dexter Series ( ps2 and ps3)
iam just a girl in love with mpreg!! AngelHeartAngel
(10-24-2012, 08:16 PM)bellylover Wrote: I also just recently got Pokemon White Version 2, and I have three badges. I started off with an Oshawott, with Tranquill, Riolu (Which is a Lucario now), a Larvesta (Which I hatched and traded over from White 2, as well as a Tynamo), and a Sandile.

i just got it too and i think i have three badges alos i love it! ^_^
iam just a girl in love with mpreg!! AngelHeartAngel
What does your Pokemon team consist of?
In unrelated news: X-Com: Enemy Unknown is FANTASTIC.
Current: WoW and Civ5 :D

Waiting: Titan Fall and Thief! Also the new WoW expansion will be sweet ^^
Feather flow one way, but I don't.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computer/Video Games BigPregBelly 7 4,104 12-23-2021, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Web Games darkfanboy 6 3,110 08-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Last Post: inflator