Captain America - A hero becomes a daddy
Captain America has conquered many villains in his life......either alone, or with the Avengers. He has always been busy saving the world, so that there was no place for a family.
However, during his partnership with the Avengers to fight against Loki, he gained many new friendships.........one of them became more....stronger......more emotional........it became love.........
The lucky person, who managed to get into the heart of this beautiful and sexy Steve Rodgers was a man called Tony Stark........

Their love was strong and wonderful.........and one night they thought about something different, about something special, about something, which would link them together forever..........a baby...........and Captain Rogers was ready to become pregnant...........

Name: Dr. Richard Maxwell
Role: Doctor/Obstetrician at SHIELD
Appearance: Dr. Maxwell is about 180 cm tall, quite slim and has dark brown hair. His eyes are green and have a friendly, but also slight rational and almost cold look.
Character: He is a very friendly and competent doctor, who can call himself the best doctor of SHIELD.

(We would yet need a Steve Rogers and maybe a Tony Stark ^^)
Please write:

Name:
Appearance:
Character:
Name: Steve Rogers
Age: Technically, 94. But 70 of those years were spent frozen so he doesn't count them.
Role: Mother-to-be
Appearance: 6' tall, blond, blue-eyed and all-American in a very wholesome way, Steve has a ready smile and a powerful build.
Character: In costume, he is Captain America, the first Avenger and one of Earth's greatest heros.
The weather was quite stormy outside the windows and even the highly modern stabilizing system of the SHIELD Helicarrier wasn't able to absorb the shocks of the strong winds............
Dr. Maxwell was quite content that he didn't have any surgeries on his plan today. Even though he was a brilliant surgeon, who had already done surgeries under the worst imaginable conditions, he preferred to do them during a more or less calm weather.

Today was although a quite special day. Steve Rogers, the famous Captain America, would have an appointment on this very day to see if his pregnancy proceeded under normal circumstances.........That was the reason for Dr. Maxwell to walk through the examination room and do all the needed preparations...........
Steve already had butterflies, and the doctor hadn't even come in to start his tests yet. Perhaps it was something to do with the buffeting the Helicarrier was taking due to the high winds, or perhaps it was mainly nerves.

He knew he shouldn't be as jittery as he was; SHIELD only hired the best, and if Dr. Maxwell said it was safe, it was safe. Besides, a baby....his and Tony's. The look in Tony's eyes when Steve told him....it made everything, every war Steve had ever fought, every comrade he'd lost, every wound he'd suffered, seem so worth it. Steve would have fought a hellhound barehanded if it would keep that light in Tony's eyes forever.

Rubbing his t-shirt-clad stomach tenderly, he waited for the doctor to arrive.
Dr. Maxwell looked at his watch and as he knew that Steve Rogers was a very punctual person, he went to the door of the examination room and opened it to take a look out into the waiting room to see if the captain was already there............and of course he was..........
"Good Morning, Captain Rogers", the doctor said, went out of the room and offered the beautiful young man his hand. "How are you doing ??", he asked him with a slight smile.
Steve smiled and shook with the doctor.

"I'm all right; just a little...excited. I've never..."

He blushed a little.

"This kind of thing was unheard of in my time. Takes some getting used to. So, ah, did you want to draw blood or...or..."

Steve trailed away, realizing suddenly that for all the time he'd spent in doctors' offices as a sickly youth, he actually had no idea how to check someone for pregnancy.
The doctor smiled. "Well, I will show you what we do, but why don't you come in first", he said with a friendly voice, being well aware of Steve's nervousness. He stepped aside and let Steve enter the examination room. He couldn't help but smile as he saw his clothes..........they reminded him of the 50s and somehow he suddenly started to hear Elvis singing in his head.........
"O-oh, right, of course, yeah," Steve babbled, going steadily redder as he entered the exam room and took a seat on the table. Just wait until Tony found out--Steve would never hear the end of it!
The doctor closed the door behind himself and watched his patient going to the examination table. It was interesting to see him pregnant and even though he was, one really had to look closely to recognize the belly..........
Steve Rogers was well known for his well trained body and so it was clear, that his tummy muscles helped to hide the pregnancy a bit.
"Alright, Captain. Just take a seat", the doctor said and approached the table. "If I remember correctly this is the first appointment you have concerning your pregnancy.......am I right ??", he asked with a friendly sight.
He wondered if it showed much yet. Steve had been lucky; he hadn't had any real nausea to speak of; mostly just back pain and some odd intermitant pain in his chest---around where a woman had breasts, actually. And, of course, his pants were getting slightly tight but barely so...

"Ah, yeah. I actually only just figured out that was what it might be a couple of weeks ago. It's been maybe....a month and half? Two? I'm not quite sure."
Dr. Maxwell nodded. "Oh, then you are yet quite early.......but the earlier the better", he said with a smile, before going to a cupboard at the wall to take some medical gloves out of it. "Alright, Captain Rogers. Would you be so kind as to take off your shirt and lie down flat onto the table ??", he asked him.
"Of course, Doctor," Steve replied, stripping with ease and scooting back to sprawl out on the crinkly paper covering the exam table. Lying down his condition was ever-so-slightly more obvious, though to the untrained observer he could simply have had a big lunch. He wondered how big he would get, how round and full his tummy would grow.

"So, uh....when d'you think we'll be able to know if it's a boy or a girl?"
"That's it", the doctor said, as he saw Steve lying down on the table with his upper body naked. He approached him. "Well, as you are now about 2 months pregnant, it will be quite hard to see if it's a boy or a girl........in most of the cases the sex of the babies can be seen from the beginning of the 11th week.......and that's yet a bit of time", he explained. "But......but we will however do a little ultrasonic check and maybe we will already be able to see if it's a boy or a girl", he said and smiled, going to another wall and pulling the ultrasonic device next to the table.
"I would also need a blood sample, so should we do the blood sample first or the ultrasonic test ??", he asked and smiled, wanting to give Steve the autonomy to decide on his own.
Name: Tony Stark
Role: Father/ Sire and Consultant to S.H.I.E.L.D
Appearance: 6' with Dark brown hair and brown eyes
Character: Iron Man the greatest man-engineered super hero

"Hey everyone!" Rushes over to Steve's side and holds his hand. "Steve why didn't you tell me the appointment was today? I was in the middle of some testing on the Mark 9 suits and Pepper comes in to tell me she saw you headed over to the medical wing! I didn't know you had an appointment today did I? Is this a routine check up or is something wrong? Did you tell Jarvis about the appointment cause you know I will forget otherwise and wait what is that for?" He points at ultrasound machine.
Steve looked up with a smile when his husband rushed in, grasping his hand and pulling him down for a kiss.

"I did, Tony--you probably just forgot because you have roughly seven million other things to remember. Nothing's wrong; I'm just getting checked out to make sure our son is healthy and growing normally. That's an ultrasound thing, I think," he replied to Tony's rapidfire questions, smiling softly. Tony was nervous too though he'd never admit it---the more uneasy he was the faster he talked, and the more he'd toy with his thick hair.

Squeezing Tony's hand he added, "Let's do the blood test first, doctor. Then maybe try the machine?"

The doctor smiled and nodded. "Alright", he said and couldn't help but keep on smiling. He knew of course that Tony Stark was quite chaotic from time to time, but this was just one of the most chaotic circumstances he had ever seen.........
He went to another cupboard, opened it and pulled out a syringe, which was yet packed in a sterile plastic sac. The doctor opened it and took the closing cap of it, before grabbing a rubber belt and approaching the table again. "Alright, Captain......now just give me your arm, so that I can put the rubber belt around it", he said.
Why does this seem so scary? I have a reactor in my chest and yet the thought of someone drawing blood from my pregnant husband is scaring the crap out of me. Phew...I feel a little light-headed.

Tony moved closer to Steve still holding his hand and leaned against the exam table for support. He leans over and kisses Steve another time breathing deeply of his man's unique scent. Feeling much calmer he looks over at the doc to monitor the blood draw.

While he obviously forgot the appointment he really was excited to find out how their child is doing...wait did Steve say son...does he know what they were having?

"Steve baby you referred to the baby as "our son" do you know what we are having?"
Steve watched with a quavery smile as the doctor withdrew the cap on the syringe, holding out his arm as commanded. Ever the good soldier. A sudden lurch in his belly intimated that he ought to look at Tony instead of watching the procedure, though, so instead he went back to studying that handsome if distracted, face. Tony's kiss restored some measure of confidence and he smiled up at Tony as he questioned how Steve knew yet that they had a son.

"Call it a hunch. He already feels like a boy; I can't explain it better than that. I hope he has his dad's eyes."
Lord my man is amazing, just lying there and letting the doc work even though I can tell he is nervous. Well, that won't do guess I will just have to distract him a little.

Looking into his husband's eyes Tony says "Well if our little man has my eyes he needs to have your courage and calm countenance when in stressful situations." "I am so proud of you for doing this for us...I..I just love you so much."
Dr. Maxwell smiled. He was happy for both of them. They were the ideal couple and the fact that everything worked out so great for both of them to have a baby was just amazing. "Alright, that should be enough", the doctor said and gently pulled the needle out of Steve's arm. "I will analyze it today and you should have the results this evening", he added and went back to the cupboard, holding the sample in his hands.
Then he came back to the bed. "Okay.......ready for a little ultrasonic test ??", he asked and smiled, trying to calm the two fathers to be.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Parisian Werewolf and Vampire in America (Closed w/tjpop) Klayko 2 654 02-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Daddy-to-be Hotel! (open to everyone!) Z_lastname 46 10,222 04-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Pregnant Hero (need seeder, nsfw) DragonKnight 47 8,693 04-16-2017, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole) bhdire8 256 42,833 03-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O Captain of Birth-Stucky 018Luxio 27 8,925 07-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow