Daddy-to-be Hotel! (open to everyone!)
This is a hotel resort and clinic for pregnant men (and their partners). Seeking pregnant men, partners, doctors, staff

Name:
Role (carrier, partner, doctor, hotel staff):
Species (if furry/anthro):
Physical details:
Pregnancy (how far along, how many carrying):
Other:

---

Name: Jett
Role (carrier, partner, doctor, hotel staff): Carrier
Physical details: Tall, muscular build, short black hair, green eyes
Pregnancy (how far along, how many carrying): 8 months, twins
Other: Very outgoing, upbeat, and happy

Jett lounged in the pool, his arms slung over the wall, letting his lower body float in the water. His exposed belly was getting a nice, even tan, while he practised his breathing exercises in the freshwater pool. He was preparing for the impending birth of his twins, which he planned to do in a birth pool. He looked around the poolside to see some other guys around too, as well as staff, doctors, and partners.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
(How could i not?)

Name: Rylan
Role (carrier, partner, doctor, hotel staff): Doctor
Species (if furry/anthro): Anthro Albino Lion
Physical details: Tall, Fit, and pleasing to the eye. Walks on digitigrade legs and paws, and has snow white fur and red eyes.
Pregnancy (how far along, how many carrying): 6 months, 2 Kittens
Other: Father unknown (was a drunken hotel patron) Rylan is allowed to be 'lazy' around the hotel if needed due to his pregnancy. he is open and friendly. he wears sunglasses when outside due to his light sensitive eyes.

Rylan Purrs as he emerges from under the water in the pool. still wearing his sunglasses he sits on the edge of the pool and rubs the water from his fur before noticing he was next to another pregnant guy. "Oh hi there" he said with a Purr.
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Hey, doc!" he smiled, looking over Rylan's growing belly. "How're the kittens doing?" he asked, rubbing his own big belly as he sat up onto the pool ledge next to the lion.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Name: Kevin
Role (carrier, partner, doctor, hotel staff): Carrier
Species (if furry/anthro): Anthro Tiger
Physical details: Average height (5'5") heavyset, black hair, blue eyes.
Pregnancy (how far along, how many carrying): 4 months along, carrying 8 kids.
Other: Sporting a very bottom-heavy figure in addition to the belly.

I waddled my way to the pool, wearing my swim trunks. With one hand on my belly, and towel on my back I put my stuff on one chair then went into the pool. "Aaaaahhhh, this is the life." I said to myself as I entered the water. I spotted someone else who also happened to be pregnant in the water as well. "Well, looks like I'm not the only guy who loves the water."
Jett waved over to Kevin, beckoning him over to chat with him and Rylan
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
I waddled through the water, walking towards Jett and Rylan. "Hey, my fellow preggos. What's shakin?"
"Going well thanks!" he said with a Purr and rubs his belly "And yourself? if i can remember your due for a US soon" he smiles seeing Kevin walk into the pool area "He finally came out of his room, that's good" he thinks his tail wagging "Goin good Stripy, Yourself?"
"I'm doing good, yes I am also scheduled for an ultrasound soon." I said, rubbing my huge belly. "Oh, this water is so relaxing."
Jett pats his big belly. "Yup! Ultrasound soon to see if I'll be early or not. I'm hoping to go over, honestly. I love this belly!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Rylan smiles "Swimming is a good exercise for 'mothers' to be" he says and chuckles "the water takes the extra weight off of your muscles, and bones, but remember that you will still wear out quickly, so try to stay near the shallows, ok?" he chuckles at Jett and pats his shoulder "Well, i look forward to seeing you both in the medical bay in the next week or so"
Jett nods. "what about you? how are those lil kittens?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
he smiles an drubs his belly "Going good although they keep kicking my bladder or OOMF!... My stomach..." he is interrupted by a kick in his belly.
Jett gives Rylan's belly a pat. "I feel you, buddy! Mine are the same! Restless as ever!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He stretches and gets up, grabbing an inflatable pool chair and gets onto it in the water, floating close by "Ahh, that's better. They should be serving the lunch menu soon, you guys want to head down together?"
Jett smiles. "Hell yeah! These lil fellas make me starving," he says, climbing from the pool and walking down to the restaurant with Rylan
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He makes his way out of the pool and grabs his towel "Coming Kevin? you must be Starving with all of those kittens in there" he smiles his tail wagging "The pool isnt going anywhere"
"Yeah, coming." I said as I waddled out of the water, my rather large rear and hips shaking fully as I walked over to my stuff so I could towel-dry.
Name:Toke
Role (carrier, partner, doctor, hotel staff):hotel staff
Species (if furry/anthro):half barn owl, half elf owl.
Physical details:golden feathers with a white face. He has brown spots under his eyes and on his wings. He is 4ft 5in short for his kind. This does help him clean things quicker and nicer though.
Pregnancy (how far along, how many carrying):not yet but he wants to.
Other: is on a list to carry eggs with hope of making great warriors or spies.
Jett waddles with the other guys down to the restaurant. "Mmmmmmmmmmhm..." he licks his lips, looking at all the food. "Buffet day!" he samiles, grabbing a plate and taking whatever he wants.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Rylan smiles and does the same, taking a large amount of food before he plops down at the same table as Jett.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,170 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,083 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,346 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,278 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,253 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,494 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15