Underground facility
Name: Kyle
Role: Carrier
#of babies: 3
Due: Anytime
Birthplan: all fours

Kyle was on the transport to the clinic with about five other men who are due to give birth anytime like he is. Male pregnancy has been banned and since so many men are still getting pregnant doctors and midwifes have set up a sort of underground facility to help keep them out of trouble with the law.
Once the transport had pulled up to the clinic the men were ushered in the door and were told to wait for the midwife to come tell them which rooms they would be assigned to. Kyle was obviously the youngest of the men that were brought and he looked around the small but homey clinic. It had been so long since he had felt safe or at home
"N-No we ate before we left" Kyle says quietly and then goes to sit on the bed. Holding onto his belly the whole time.
Kyle sits quietly in his room thinking about the ordeal he had been through to get where is he is now. He was at school. Just turned 18 and just about to graduate when a group of football players beat him up and took advantage of him on the field. It was night time and no one was around. Once he found out he was pregnant he had to leave.
"y-yes. Come in" Kyle says sitting up
(Is this still open?)
(yes its still open)
Kyle comes back into reality "Sorry" He says softly. "I'm doing alright I guess and this room is great thank you"
"No aches really and I think I just want to stay in my room" Kyle says not wanting to admit what happened to him"
Name: Cody
Role: Carrier
#of babies: 7
Due: Anytime
Birthplan: All fours

Cody has just been sent to his room after the transport. He was the second youngest of the five men, but was the farthest, with probably an hour or so before labor would begin.
Cody heard the door knock and slowly struggled to stand, his abdomen much larger than the others as he was carrying seven. He slowly waddled to the door and opened it. "Hello?" He asked seeing the doctor.
"Oh sure." Cody was not aware he was almost in labor, in fact, he hardly knew much about pregnancy and did not discover his pregnancy until the seventh month. He was almost a week overdue at this point. Cody let Sandra in, wondering why she needed to speak to him.
Kyle had sat in his room for a while then decided to go explore. He was looking for his friend Cody who had become close with when this all began. He looked around and finally found Cody's room.
Cody sees Kyle and lets him in. "Hi Kyle. I was just speaking with the doctor." He points towards Sandra Owains before he sits back down.
Kyle comes in the room and sits in a chair "I didn't want to be alone" He says. Kyle and Cody had stayed in the same room in every place they had stayed on the way to the clinic
This comes as a small shock to Cody. "I knew I was pretty far, but not that close." He says. "When am I due?" He was unaware he wasa week overdue.
Kyle sits close and listens to the doctor talking to Cody.
"But he will be ok right? I mean nothing bad is going to happen to him?" Kyle asks
Cody rubs his belly. "Oh, ok.." He says.
"Don't worry Cody I will stay with you as long as I can ok?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,646 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  Cum Inflation Facility Sean Woodard 2 1,334 08-17-2018, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea) missingyou421 700 270,385 12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon Breeding Facility (Closed) labprotocol 420 74,714 05-21-2016, 04:14 AM
Last Post: labprotocol
  C The Underground Center (with Shane20) earl_grey 138 23,023 04-25-2016, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  The Facility (Open to Everyone) 018Luxio 0 979 03-01-2016, 01:45 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Secret facility --NSFW pafp-- ~Zacharie~ 0 812 01-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~