Closed Dragon Breeding Facility (Closed)
Dragons are a dying breed. After years of war and being hunted down dragons have become endangered. Humans believe that they have finally tamed the ferocious shapeshifters.  Now the rich and powerful all want an exotic "pet" of their own.  The Facility has enclosed habitats where customers can watch the dragons interact with one another and if they're rich enough chose one to buy. Some masters will bring their dragons to the facility to rent as a stud or brood. The dragons are split up into different clans (full of breeders and seeders that the facility hopes will mate) and are separated into special enclosures.

Looking for Scientists, Workers, Dragons, and Customers

Role: Dragon
Name: Ky
Seeder/Carrier/Both (if dragon): Seeder
Description: Ky is a forest dragon with autumn colored scales. He doesn't have wings as they were clipped when he was young.
Enclosure(if dragon): Avalon
Rainbow 
Name: Ivan
Seeder/Carrier/Both (if dragon): Carrier
Gestation Period (Different for different species): 5 months
Clutches: 2
Currently Pregnant: Yes. 3 months.
Description: Water dragon. In human form he has webs behind his ears and a smattering of blue scales along his limbs. He is lithe and small both in human and dragon form. His hair is short and white, often clipped back from his face.

Name: Ivy
Seeder/Carrier/Both (if dragon): Seeder
Clutches: 1
Description: Feisty forest dragon with green glittering scales and translucent wings.

Ky stretched out on his sunning rock and watched with half lidded eyes as Ivan slipped out of the pool in human form. A delightful trickle of water ran down Ivan's neck, his swollen nipples, and over Ivan's sweet stomach brimming with Ky's spawn. Ky licked his lips and shifted uncomfortably as he watched his little mate. He wanted to breed again. Ky glanced at the half hidden gate in the enclosure wall. Hopefully the humans would send him another playmate soon.

Ky watched with a smile as Ivan squirmed into a nest at the base of a willow tree. Ivan from side to side, seeming unable to get comfortable. The large forest dragon leaped from his rock and stalked over to his mate. He slid into the nest with barely a sound and wrapped his tail around Ivan. Ivan squeaked as a Ky pulled him close to his stomach. "Sh," Ky said, rubbing his muzzle over Ivan's hair.  "You'll be warmer this way."  Ky's copper tail rubbed slowly over the extended belly. "Wouldn't want our littles to get cold."
((Yo this looks cool! I hope it's okay that I jump in. I can add more characters as needed, but for now I just have this guy. :D))

Name: Nym
Seeder/Carrier/Both (if dragon): Carrier.
Gestation Period (Different for different species): 6 months
Clutches: 0
Currently Pregnant: No.
Description: Nym's particular species is native to the high slopes and snowy outcroppings of mountains and tundras. He isn't the largest of dragons, but is hardy. In his dragon form itself, his scales range in monochrome from a light ivory to a dark slate grey. His ridged back and wings are feathered. His eyes are blue. In his human form he is rather tall, sports long, flowing, raven hair, and fair skin, (Though he seems to tan quite easily.) and chooses to keep his horns visible, which are a slate grey color and are antelope-ish in appearance. Both his parents were captured at young ages, and bred together by demand of both their masters. This means that Nym was bred specifically to be in captivity as a "pet" or a "companion". He is quite young himself, (for a a dragon) and has thus far mostly encouraged to live in his human form most of the time, having been purchased most recently to be the "playmate and guardian" of his master's young son and daughter. This all being said, Nym's two little companions are entering late adolescence now, and seem to be outgrowing him and his company. Thus, his master is looking to get further use from him, and hoping to help boost the dying dragon population by soliciting him as a carrier, which Nym is not particularly keen about at all.
Enclosure(if dragon): Avalon (I guess? Haha)

"C'mon, keep walking."

Nym twisted around to give the man shoving him along a distasteful glance, but didn't say anything. He was currently in his human form, with his hands forced behind his back as he was led to the the 'habitat' that he would be living in... How long he was going to be here, he had no idea. His master hadn't disclosed that. Either way, he was getting tired of being poked and prodded, and forced around. He was already not fond of this place... He wanted to go back home, where it was familiar and cool... This habitat, or whatever it was, seemed to be much warmer than the arid northern air he was used to.

Once they were to the entrance of the enclosure, Nym was ushered inside, and left standing alone after the scientist guiding him had unsnapped the binding on his wrists, backed up, darted out of the habitat, and began to re-lock the gate. "You better behave..." The man eyed Nym warily through the gate. "Nonsense won't be tolerated. None of that snapping or biting like you tried to pull on the way here."

"Don't worry-" Nym tilted his head, and gave an overly exaggerated smile to the scientist as he brought his hands round to the front of him and stretched his fingers out, hoping he sounded as insufferable as possible. "I know quite well why I'm here."
(Yes more the merrier!!! I'm a little new to this, so if you have any tips that would be great :) )

Ky blinked lazily when he heard the gate slam shut. He rubbed his tail along Ivan's swollen belly thinking. Why would the scientist be coming into the enclosure? Ivan wasn't due yet. "Though you're stuffed full," he smirked, whispering into Ivan's fluffy hair. He liked the way his breath made it flutter. And neither of them were sick or misbehaving. With a groan and an affection lick to Ivan's bare shoulder Ky got up to investigate. Ivan simply wrinkled his nose and curled protectively around his stomach.

Ky headed through the vegetation toward the gate. His nostrils flared as he caught the scent of new dragon. A carrier. He smirked and shifted to human form when he caught sight of the boy. Heat burned his stomach and he hardened. The boy was gorgeous. He just hoped he could seduce him before Ivy could get a hold of him. Ky was still enraged that Ivan's first clutch had been Ivy's instead of his. With a burst of speed Ky raced forward. A couple yards away from the new dragon Ky slipped on the moss, his momentum propelling him into the horned dragon's chest. Ky steadied himself with his hand's on the beauty's shoulders. He smiled, "I'm Ky." Man the boy had pretty eyes, though those eyes didn't seem to happy at the moment.
((Omg can I join this looks interesting?? Heart ))
(Yes! Anyone can join. Make a character and join the Avalon enclosure or create a new one)
((I'm fairly new to RPing here on this site specifically, but I have RP'd plenty of other places! I think you're doing just fine. :3))

"Hey!-" Nym almost spat, and then flinched a bit as an unfamiliar dragon came seemingly out of nowhere, and virtually bowled right into him. The collision caught him almost completely off guard. "Who are you-" He started, but stopped again as the other gripped onto him to steady himself.

He could already tell from the other boy's scent that he was a seeder... Which made Nym frown a bit. This was going to happen that fast, was it? He stared at the other dragon for a moment, eyebrows furrowed... "Ky is it, then?" At least he was nice looking. "Uh- I'm technically called Nymir... But Nym will suffice." He nodded, and then touched a hand to one of Ky's own, gently prying his fingers off his shoulder. ".... I suppose it's a pleasure to meet you."
((Awesome, thanks guys!! I'll do Avalon cause Ivy looks cool haha. I hope this doesn't get confusing so I'll just stick w/ Ceral and add people in if need be!))

Name: Ceral
Seeder/Carrier/Both (if dragon): Carrier
Gestation time: 7 1/2 months
Description: Ceral is akin to a cave-dwelling dragon; his scales are a dark purple color, almost black if in the right light. His wings are average sized, but aren't meant for flying. Rather, they help him in the deepest of caves, assisting in maneuvering in the underground water pools faster, sort of like a missile. He's very quick and agile, and actually could be compared to some kind of water dragon really. His kind isn't rare in the sense that there aren't many of them, but they are difficult to dig up as they're almost always swimming around in caves underground. His human form is similarly slender, and he sports short, curly black hair and piercing blue eyes. He stands at about 5'6" or so, not particularly tall but not super short either. He was only just recently found by his 'master', although he definitely doesn't call them by that title, and he's pretty much set on getting vengeance somehow and slithering back to his cave. He's fiery and smug and isn't afraid to put up a fight basically.
Clutches: 0
Currently Pregnant: No
Enclosure: Avalon

Ceral didn't think he could stand being in these habitats much longer. It was nothing like home. He missed the dark dampness of his caves, and chasing after the glowy cave fish that had become a routine chore. It felt unusual to have things handed to him, and it was even more unusual knowing why he was here. Despite his role when it came to being a carrier, he certainly wasn't the kind submissive type to sit down and take it, and he could just imagine the look on his so called 'master's' face when he came back out, beaming and proud, and probably ready to tear into a few people here and there. For now, he simply tried to bask in what was given to him, because it wasn't every day that you got stuff handed to you on a silver platter. That being said, the... staff here, was not his type (but was anyone?) but he supposed he could deal for the time being. Maybe if he waited it out long enough, his master or whatever would just get tired of him and send him back out. Ceral thought there were more than enough cave dragons around, did they need more?

Ceral had opted for eyeing a few of the other dragons in the enclosure, sitting back in one of the usually uninhabited corners of Avalon and watching. He probably wasn't turning any heads when it came to people looking to buy, but that didn't matter to him. He wasn't their plaything, so he really couldn't give a shit about what they thought. Ceral's gaze flickered briefly over to a female, observing her warily as he moved to stand. He didn't necessarily enjoy when people got too close, he still couldn't trust everyone here, but she didn't look too bad... and maybe it would be in his favor to know a face or two around this place while he was stuck here.
Ky laughed. "Nym huh? Cool name." Ky wagged his eyebrows a little. "Why so formal? Are you a city pet or something?" he teased. Ky himself had been born in the wilds, but he'd been taken as a cub and had been raised in the nursery at the facility where humans would come a coo over him. No one had ever bought him though, so when he was of mating age the facility simply transferred him to the Avalon Enclosure with Ivy, his only sibling that hadn't been purchased, unfortunately.
Ivy could feel the cave dweller watching her. It was like a tingling sensation along her scales. Golden eyes searched the undergrowth until she finally spotted the small dragon in the shadows. He was fairly well hidden. Ivy didn't think that she'd ever seen him before. He was cute. Her tail flickered and she dug her claws into the thick branch she was lazying on. The little dragon intrigued her. It wasn't often that someone escaped her sights.
"Uh- yes. A city pet... I suppose you could say that's what I am... I wasn't born in the wilds if that's what you're asking." Nym nodded. He wasn't going to fool himself, he was rather a novice when it came to interacting with other dragons. He had never really had the opportunity to even talk to another of his kind, not for longer than a few minutes anyway. Now here he was, stuck here indefinitely with Ky, and whoever else was lurking in this enclosure... Expected to carry the offspring of at least one these... Strangers. It made his breath catch in his throat to think about it.

"Tell me." He tilted his head at Ky. "How long have you been here? Where are you from?" He was about to become all questions. He couldn't stop starting at the habitat around them... It all looked so natural. It was expansive for sure. If it weren't for the walls, perhaps it wouldn't have been so unnerving to be in.
If Ceral was being serious, he'd admit the female was definitely not bad looking in the least, but he tried to keep his mind set on not being here to help whatever cause these people were going on about... because, truthfully, he simply wanted to go back home and maybe hibernate for a year or two. Probably two, he was tired. Ceral inched closer, flexing his hands that were still streamlined with his dark scales. He didn't tend to keep his dragon tendencies while in his human form, but he thought it only somewhat appropriate while he was in the vicinity of these other unknown dragons. His slender tail curled in interest as he peered at the woman, and he supposed he oughta call out before this turned into an awkward staring contest.

"So you're good at climbin' trees?" Ceral mused jokingly, nodding towards the branch she was on. "Bet I could beat you in a uh... tree climbing contest..?" He ended with a questioning tone, offering a toothy smile at his own contest. He no doubt wouldn't win, she looked more built, but doing something was better than doing nothing and just sitting around.
"Hmm." Ky looked over Nym. He really just want to pull the dragon into a heated kiss and worship his lithe body. Then maybe lure the pretty thing into a nice hidden area, away from the voyeuristic views of the humans and then... well with the way Nym seemed to shy away from contact Ky doubted that was happening anytime soon. At least not today. "I'm from here, mostly." He shrugged "How about I show you around." He grabbed Nym's hand and pulled him forward. "This is Avalon." He swept his arms out dramatically and rolled his eyes, letting go of Nym's hand... or maybe Nym had pulled his hand away, but details... "There aren't that many of here. There's me, Ivan, I'll introduce you to him," he said leading the pretty dragon to where he'd left his mate. "There's a little carrier dragon around here somewhere, a cave dweller. Very cute, but don't expect him to actually talked to you." Ky frowned. He'd really been excited when the purple dragon had shown up, but the dragon hadn't seemed interested in him in the slightest. "and then there's my clutch-mate Ivy."

They came into view of Ivan who was sitting up with a dazed look on his face. He glared a Ky. "I thought you were keeping me warm."

Ky rolled his eyes. "Ivan meet Nym. Nym, Ivan." Ky sat down next to Ivan and pulled the pregnant dragon into his lap as he made the introductions. He rubbed Ivan's ripe middle with glazed eyes, proud of his work. He glanced up at Nym hoping that he would be impressed with how full he'd gotten Ivan.
Ivy smiled. He was so adorable. A climbing contest? She shifted to human form. It was only fair if they were going to have a competition. She leaned over the branch, her breasts bobbing, barely covered by a modest level of glitter scales and gave him a feral smile. "Sure." She looked the little thing up and down and could feel herself get hard and wet. "But you've got to realize that you've got no chance against a purebred forest dweller. Though I'd bet you'd be amazing in the water," she'd noticed his slick little wings earlier. She hopped down from the tree. "I'm Ivy." Her wings hung around her like a translucent cape, shimmering in the light shifting through the trees. "I don't think you've ever introduced yourself before. How long have you been in our /wonderful/ enclosure?"
"Avalon..." Nym nodded, repeating the name slowly as Ky dropped his hand. He glanced around and let himself stare for a moment, but was led away again towards the center of the enclosure. He tried to make a mental note of each dragon Ky mentioned as the traipsed along. When they stopped, he stayed a few steps behind, and watched as Ky sidled up to another dragon, also in his human form... He was smallish, at least smaller than Nym was, and definitely pregnant.

"Hello." Nym, as nervous as he was, couldn't help but smile a bit at this new dragon. Ivan was admittedly adorable. Gingerly, Nym folded his legs under himself and plopped down to sit. "Uh- If you don't mind me asking..." He glanced at Ky and then Ivan. "How far along are you?" Ivan was obviously a very different type of dragon than he, but he wondered if he would be able to gage, or at least imagine what he'd eventually be looking like himself.
Ceral had only run into a few others in this expanse of land, which was weird considering how vast it was. He wondered how much it cost to keep these kinds of enclosures up and running, and what the other enclosures might look like too. This one was nice, but there had to be others. Noting Ivy's form, Ceral couldn't help the red tinge that painted his cheeks; he'd never been around quite open dragons before. The cave dwellers were isolated, and only came together in times of mating, which Ceral had avoided for obvious personal reasons. Thus, all these new dragons and whatnot were new to him, and he was curious to see more, but similarly didn't want to get too involved in what was happening. He didn't want it to seem like he was actually considering any of this.

"You got me. I was gonna be nice and let you win actually." Ceral smirked a little, stepping to the side a little as he studied her wings. They were similar to his own, light, but were probably used for another reason that wasn't swimming. It was weird to hear of dragons that could fly. His wings were basically just huge webbing. "No... I haven't. I'm Ceral." He nodded in acknowledgment, trying his best not to act like an ass. He might get Ivy on his side yet. He grimaced a little at the mention of the enclosure. "Not long. Maybe a week? I'm new." Ceral frowned. "I don't know how you all can stand it in here."
Role: Scientist
Name: Reva
Description: 5'2. Curvy. Black hair pulled back into a tight bun.

Reva grinned as she watched the purple dragon finally make contact with one of the seeders. Hopefully they'd have a positive result before his master came to check on him. The last time the purple's dragon's master had called he'd irritated to say the least. Reva had been planning to move the little dragon to a different enclosure soon. One with more... aggressive seeders who would be better prepared to seduce the stubborn thing. But they'd really been hoping that the cave dweller would breed with one of the forest dragons. They'd make absolutely loving kits. They'd sell like hotcakes. Maybe they could even sell them while they were still eggs or before they were weaned at the least.
Ivan wiggled out of Ky's arms and moved closer to Nym. Ky followed like a shadow, snuggling up around Ivan and humming happily as he rubbed Ivan's stomach. It felt very nice. "Three months. I'm three fifth's of the way there, but all dragons differ. How are you doing?" he asked brushing a hand along the larger male's shoulder.
"As if," Ivy snorted then frowned. "Well I ... don't really know anything different. My whole clutched was dragon-napped." She tried to smile, but it didn't reach her eyes. She couldn't really look at the little dragon, but she figured... if she wanted them to get close she'd need to honest and open. "My carrier died trying to protect us. I think. Last time I saw her she was pretty hurt, but I was pretty young. Just a cub really. Maybe she just sold fast or something." Ivy couldn't picture that her mother had left or escaped without them. Ivy was sure she was dead or otherwise incapacitated. "So I grew up here," she shrugged finally looking back at him. "It's not so bad. The canopies amazing," she grinned. Then trying to lighten the mood she knocked the little dragon back and jump up to one of the higher branches. "Race you," she shrieked sticking her tongue out before she scrambled up the trees. Once she was a little out of sight though she stopped and glanced down. Giving the sexy thing a chance to catch up.
Role: Scientist
Name: Han
Description: 5'11" Loud, rather crass, blond (slightly greying) hair, hazel eyes.

"Ah so that little lavender thing is finally coming out of his shell is he?" Han peered at Reva, and then back at Ceral. "Good... Hopefully something promising will finally happen." He scribbled a few things on his clipboard and then tucked it under his arm. "He really is a lovely looking creature... If he breeds with Ivy, I have no doubt we'll get some stunning offspring as a result.

"That one however." Han looked up and pointed towards where Nym, Ivan and Ky were gathered. "The new one, I'm not so sure about... I'm hoping that he'll calm down.. The bloody prick nearly snapped my arm off when we unloaded him, was snarky as hell all the way into the enclosure."

------

"How am I doing?" Nym was a little surprised by Ivan's question. "Well... I'm here. I don't know." He chuckled dryly. He couldn't exactly complain about anything. This place was spacious, and so far Ky and Ivan seemed tolerable. He wasn't in any pain... Wasn't hungry. At least not yet. "I suppose I'm fine." He pointed at Ivan's belly again. "My kind usually carries for around six months... But of course that all depends on who we're seeded by."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,169 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,979 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,227 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,887 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,043 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg