Closed The Underground Center (with Shane20)
No. This wasn't supposed to turn out like this. He hadn't meant to get involved and try to help the poor guy being taken away in the alley. He should have just kept walking.

But no. He just had to have taken the risk and tried to help the man. All that got him was a switch in positions with the kidnapped man. He remembered being grabbed and gagged, and then darkness.

He had awoken in an all gray room with his brown hair a mess. He was sitting in a bed, and there was a bedside table and a door, but that was it. He tried to sit up, but there was an ache that coursed through his whole body. Okay Atticus, pull yourself together, he thought to himself and sit up fully. The only light came from the one on the ceiling and it was dim, so he struggled to see a lot; not that there was much to look at. There wasn't even a window. The iron door (which he guessed was locked) had no window either, just what looked like a sliding piece so someone could look in.

"Where the hell am I..." He murmured, having to clear his throat afterward. He felt very weird, and also scared. Was this where they were going to take that other man before he stepped in? He guessed so as he scratched his cheek, the side that his heart tattoo was on.

Suddenly, the sound of unlocking was heard, and Atticus snapped his head towards to door, extremely afraid at who or what he would face.

Surprisingly, two guardmen walked through the door, each of them holding onto an arm of a struggling man about Atticus's age. He looked like he wanted to be here just as much as he did, but why was he brought here?

The man was practically shoved into the room, and the guards looked at them with no expression, their eyes hidden.

"You are to follow the rules of the Underground," One spoke, unsure as to who he was looking at. "From this day on, you two will be partners to create new life for us, beginning once we leave. We will arrive here in one hour's time to retrieve you in order to send you to your permanent residence amongst the rest of your society. Do as we say, or face the consequences."

Atticus was shocked. Create life? They were both men, there was no way-

Then he remembered the aching he felt. Did they… Did they make me so I could become pregnant?

Atticus looked at the other man warily, not quite sure what to say. "... I hope you're actually here to tell me this is a prank and I can go home," He said.
Brian was just awake a few minutes earlier in a room that he didn't know with a very bad head hurt. He was totally naked and two guards take him he didn't know where as he try to get it out as he scream at them. When them arrive in another room when he see a man just like his age.
"Um, hello?" Atticus tried, forcing a wary smile on his face at the naked man. He himself was only wearing a light nightgown-like garment, which in itself was embarrassing, so he made sure the blanket was fully over him from where he sat. "I suppose we're going to have to introduce outselves.... I'm Atticus Jackson." He greeted, not sure why he had the need to give his last name as well.

With a sigh, Atticus shifted a bit and ran a hand through his brown hair. "Listen, I hate this just was much as you, but frankly I'm a little scared of those consequences the scary men have planned if we don't listen." He stated, just wanting to get this all over with.
"I'm Brian-Matthew, nice to meet you! Yes I don't want them to hurt us. How do you want we do this? You are very pretty!" Said Brian who sit on the bed and he smile at him. He look around the room where they are and he know that he was naked just like his new friend.
Atticus was confused by Brian's cheery attitude. How could he sound so happy in this kind of setting? But then he called Atticus pretty, which made his eyes widen. Pretty? He was not pretty. But if he thought so...

"Ah, thanks," He replied in more of a murder, feeling embarrassment creep up on him when he realized he'd have to explain the situation to Brian. "So basically I'm pretty sure they did something to me—I have no idea what—and everything ached all over, so when they said we had to create life, which I'm guessing you know what it entails, I'd be on the uh… receiving…end…" He explained, awkwardly trailing off. It wasn't that he had never thought about being with a guy before, he just wasn't willing to have to "create life," as they said.
"You are welcome! I'm scared too and I know we are here for I don't know time. I don't want you and I be hurt by them so we are gonna what they told us. Okay I understand what you said", add Brian who kiss you to try to relax you.
Atticus's eyes widened when Brian kissed him. For some reason the act surprised him, maybe because he just wanted to get on with it. He pulled away after a few seconds, still confused. "If all we're going to be doing is having sex, I don't need something intimate like that." He explained simply.

After a second of thought, he decided that the light night gown he wore had no use, so he quickly slipped it off over his head.
"Do you want I take you or you are gonna take me? You are more beautiful like that!" Said Brian with a smile as he lay you on the bed and begin to touch you.
All this smiling and happiness was really starting to get to him, since this was not the time to be all smiley and cheery, but before he could comment on it again Brian put him back in a laying position and began to touch him. At least he got that part of the message.

"Well, as much as I'd rather not be taken, it's a bit inevitable," He replied, the redness in his cheeks deeper. "So let's just hurry and do this."
"We can change the place so you can take me and I'm gonna take you at the end", propose Brian as he continue to caress and touch your naked body to give you pleasure.
"That'd just last longer," Atticus shook his head and bit back a small moan. The touching felt good, he'd give him that, but he wasn't in the mood for all of this. Drawing it out would only be more work for the both of them, so he hesitantly spread his legs on either side of Brian. "You're supposed to prep first, right?" He asked, suddenly remembering the beside table. It had to be there for a reason, and the most obvious was for this very thing.

So, staying in the same position, Atticus leaned over to the beside drawer and found the bottle of lube that he was looking for, amongst… other things. "Uh, I guess they're planning on us staying for a little bit, considering what's in that drawer. "But let's just do it..."
"Yes I'm gonna stretch you and you are gonna feel pain but if you push it's gonna help you", explain Brian as he take the lube and begin to prepare Atticus for the penetration and he begin to enter his fingers in him.
The feeling of Brian's fingers in him was very odd to him, and he experimentally moved his hips a bit to see what the most comfortable thing to do was. He was very tight, considering he was a virgin in this aspect, but after a while it started to feel quite good, actually.

When a second finger was added, he had to adjust to the bigger width, but soon was even meeting the thrusts of the fingers. His cock rose as the pleasure increased, until it was standing up and beginning to leak pre-come. It was like he was made for this, but Atticus believed it was the experimentation that was making this feel better than it would have.
"you are doing very good! You are born for that! Continue to move your hips like that!" Said Brian as he push more and more deep into Atticus's body to stretch him as more as he can before he gonna take him.
"I was not born for this," Atticus growled through the pleasure. "It's just the—ahh—whatever they did to me is all." He couldn't hold back a moan from leaving his mouth as he spoke. He honestly wasn't so sure if the experimentation did anything to him, but he would never admit that it felt good.

The third finger added gave him a bit of pain, especially when the three fingers began to really stretch and open his hole, and after a while he couldn't go anymore.

"Just, okay, it's good I think," Atticus panted, allowing Brian to continue doing whatever he planned on doing.
"You are going to feel more and more good! Come if you need it", add Brian as he continue to stretch Atticus's body. "Take my cock in your mouth!" Said Brian
"Like hell I w-" Atticus's retort was cut off my another moan escaping him, his back arching slightly. It was so embarrassing to be getting off on just his fingers. But, he swallowed whatever pride he had left and maneuvered himself so his face was right in front of Brian's—rather large—cock, and still have his hole stretched. His face was red from embarrassment, but he ignored that and gave an experimental lick to Brian's cock before taking the tip of it in his mouth.
"You are almost ready for the penetration! You are a very good boy! That's it take it in your mouth, focus only on that", said Brian as he rubbed Atticus's belly
(03-16-2016, 05:21 AM)Shane20 Wrote: "You are almost ready for the penetration! You are a very good boy! That's it take it in your mouth, focus only on that", said Brian as he rubbed Atticus's belly

Atticus's brows furrowed at the praise. Somehow his tone almost sounded condescending, but he didn't have much time to dwell on that. Instead, he worked on getting as much of Brian's cock into his mouth as he could without gagging. With the part that couldn't fit, the brown haired man used his hand to stroke as he bobbed his head up and down, occasionally licking a stripe up the side or the tip of his cock.

As he sucked, Atticus could feel a fourth finger enter him. It seemed like a lot to him now, so he could only imagine what it would be like when Brian did eventually fuck him.
"I'm gonna come in your mouth drink all you receive and you are so tight", add Brian who push a four fingers into Atticus's body as he continue to rubbed his belly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 549,637 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,469 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,632 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,063 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,273 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,424 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Birth and Midwives Center (Open) Namiryuu 221 108,767 08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 273 108,203 08-06-2017, 09:42 PM
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,846 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,272 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM