Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies
This is a care center that specializes in taking care of pregnancies having to deal with 5+ babies.

Name:
# of babies:
how far along:
any additional info:
Name: Kai Adams
Occupation (Pregnant/Caretaker): Pregnant
# of babies: 13
how far along: Six months but looks way over due.
any additional info: Kai is only 5''2. His height makes his pregnancy even more larger and difficult. He has a hard time moving around and was admitted into this care center by his parents who didn't want to deal with the embarrassment he brought to his family.

Kai walked down the stairs slowly, one hand holding tightly onto the railing and his other hand trying to lift up his giant planet to relieve the weight from his pelvis. He was out of breath and regretted not taking the elevator down, but he really needed as much exercise he could get. He decided to take a break on the stairs not wanting to fall and make his pain worse then it already was. He stood on the steps panting wanting to sit down but not being able to lower himself so low to the ground by himself.
(11-25-2013, 02:50 AM)popop Wrote: Age: 16

Please change the age of your character. Portraying pregnant minors is against the site rules.

Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Name: Kai Adams
Occupation (Pregnant/Caretaker): Pregnant
# of babies: 13
how far along: Six months but looks way over due.
any additional info: Kai is only 5''2. His height makes his pregnancy even more larger and difficult. He has a hard time moving around and was admitted into this care center by his parents who didn't want to deal with the embarrassment he brought to his family.

Kai walked down the stairs slowly, one hand holding tightly onto the railing and his other hand trying to lift up his giant planet to relieve the weight from his pelvis. He was out of breath and regretted not taking the elevator down, but he really needed as much exercise he could get. He decided to take a break on the stairs not wanting to fall and make his pain worse then it already was. He stood on the steps panting wanting to sit down but not being able to lower himself so low to the ground by himself.

Name: Ryne
Occupation (Pregnant/Caretaker):
# of babies: 25
how far along: 8 months
any additional info: none

Ryne walked up the stairs of the facility. He breathed heavily as he tried to catch his breath. Carrying 25 children was hard on him but he tried to keep up with it. He ringed the doorbell and hoped someone would let him in.
Kai heard the doorbell ring and since he was so close to the door he decided to open it. The door revealed a much more heavier guy than him. He was pretty big himself, his petite size made his belly hang low to the ground and almost eat up his entire body.
"Hello." Kai said nervously trying not to sound out of breath from those steps. His knees shook under the weight of his babies.
Ryne smiled as the door opened and revealed a pregnant man like himself. "Hello there. My name is Ryne. I was wondering if there was any room in this place?" He asked, stifling a groan as the need to sit down because of his weight was getting to him.
"I don't really own the place," Kai said shly, "but, I'm sure they'd let you in." He began to back away from the door to make room for him to come in.
Ryne waddled into the room and smiled at Kai's politeness. "Maybe we should sit down?" He suggested.
Kai nodded eagerly and began to lead Ryne into the lounging area. He was very slow and had to support himself against the wall. He was still getting used to being so huge. He was getting out of breath again and seemed to be in bad shape, he was also hunched over emphasizing the pain of his back.
Ryne felt sorry for Kai as he was lucky and didn't feel any back pain. He thought for a moment and nodded to himself. He went behind Kai and started to massage his lower back, giving him relief.
Kai gasped at the shock of what ryne was doing. "Oh hey thats ok..you dont have to do that".
Ryne smiled. "I know how your back can hurt carrying these guys. I just want to help out." He stated as he continued to give Kai a massage.
Name: Kevin
# of babies: 20
how far along: 6 months along
any additional info: Being 5'4", my big belly was much larger and heavier for my body to withstand, but I was able to carry it well enough. I decided to put myself into this place so that neither my self nor the children growing inside me would get hurt.

I waddled my way towards this care center I had read about, and thought it would make for a great place for me to crash while I go through my large pregnancy. I knocked on the door and waited to be let in.
Ryne heard the doorbell ring and went to to answer. He opened the door to reveal a man as pregnant as he was. "Hello there! My name is Ryne. What's your name?" He asked.
"Hello there, Ryne. My name's Kevin, and I'm looking for a place to crash while I go through my pregnancy." I said, rubbing my huge belly.
Ryne nodded. "Same here. Come in, we'll look for someone to help us out." He said, offering him inside.
"Thanks." I said as I waddled inside the care center as I noticed how huge Ryne's own belly was.
Name: Fany
Occupation (Pregnant/Caretaker): Caretaker
# of babies: -
how far along: -
any additional info: Fany is one of the caretaker in this care center. She helped the guys through their pregnancies or birth since this place was open.

Fany open the door and saw 3 guys with big bellies "hello, Im Fany a caretaker can I know you guys name?" she smiled looking at the 3.
Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly. "My name is Ryne. Who are you?" He said as he tried to pull down his large shirt that failed to cover him up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 548,236 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,183 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,163 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Birth and Midwives Center (Open) Namiryuu 221 108,583 08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,856 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,911 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  Taking care of business. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 32 6,321 03-13-2017, 05:17 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Huge Hyper Boys with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 16 2,714 03-10-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  College Care (with StrikerLiker) Tomoshe 70 10,247 11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Pregnant Rehabilitation Center (open to all) bigbelly23 7 2,895 05-20-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: shiro08