Pregnant Rehabilitation Center (open to all)
This is a center for those who have complicated pregnancies. It can vary from addictions to trauma. Be creative and have fun! Also can be a nurse or helper not just a patient. No need to ask if you can join just jump right in

Ben is a 22 year old male who got in a car crash. He hurt his pelvis and back. He is in for physical therapy.

Ben was sitting on the couch in the main lobby, panting softly from physical therapy still. The more he grew the harder working got. He was only 7 months along but he looked full term. He sat there legs spread out which caused his pelvis much discomfort but his huge belly forced his legs to be splayed. He rubbed his belly trying to calm his four babies down.
Justin was a 25 year old male nurse. He stood just over 6' tall, had a medium build, brown hair, and green eyes. While passing through the main lobby, he saw one of the patients sitting on a couch, apparently in pain. Walking closer, he recognized the patient, Ben was his name. He was in for physical therapy after a car accident. Luckily, he didn't miscarry, but his pelvis and back were injured. It didn't help that he was pregnant with quads either.

Justin decided to see if Ben needed any help. "Are you OK, Ben?" he asked.
Tom is a 20 years old man, with toned body, green eyes and black hair. He has serious traumas since he saw his family dying in a car accident. Everything got worse when, 8 months ago, he was raped, and now is pregnant with twins. He acts almost normally for the most of the time, except when he has what the doctors calls "an attack". On this state he may have hallucinations or think people will hurt him. He lives in the center, and people usually are nice to him.

(is this okay?)

Tom was watching the Tv on the hall, concentrated on the movie that was passing. It was about a red haired woman with a fish tail, who turned into a human by giving her voice to a horrible octopus woman. Suddenly, he saw Justin, one of his best friends on the clinic, talking with a new guy. He stood up and started to run, but stopped, because the doctor had told him that he couldn't run, because there were little babies inside him. So he just approached from Justin and hugged him quickly "Hiiiii, Justiiin" he said, smiling at his friend "and Hi you, I'm Tom, what's your name?" he asked, waving at Ben, and then realized the other man was pregnant too "oh, you have babies in your tummy too" he said, smiling again "babies are so cute, this place is full of babies"
Justin noticed that Tom was in slightly manic phase, which, while sometimes annoying, was quite better than his attacks of delusional paranoia. Still, Tom was known to wander after of the facility and get himself lost. "Hi Tom, this is Ben, he was in an car accident recently, why don't you sit down and talk," said Justin. Tom complied, and you stood behind him, giving him a back rub: that usually calmed him down. It was a bit out of the ordinary to give a patient that much contact, by Tom could get really touchy, and its best to distract his attention away from the other patients.
Tom started to talk to the new man, but soon was distracted by the movie in the TV, so he approached from it to watch the movie. Suddenly he felt something moving inside him again. He had already asked the reason to Justin, so he knew it was because of the babies inside him. He rubbed his belly, thinking how creepy it was to have something growing inside him. And geez, how huge he was...
As Tom was distracted away, by the TV, Justin turned his attention back to Ben. "Tom is suffering from post-traumatic stress. The doctors think that his mind is constantly suppressing his short term memory, in an overactive attempt at memory suppression. Normally, he's functional enough, but it be hard to hold a conversation with him. Oh, by the way, do you need any help?"
"
Ben thought Tom was a lot to keep up with and noticed that Justin rubbed his back. He didn't really know what to think of it or Tom. He felt a little overwhemled by him and then he felt sorry for him. "Hey, Tom, I'm Ben." He said simply and looked up at Justin who asked him if he needed any help. Ben wanted to say that the babies were pressing on his bladder and he wanted to use the restroom, but he was embarrassed. He shook his head slowly, "Uh, I'm OK, thank you though."
Name: Lumin
Role: Nurse
Description: black hair and eyes, 5'8 tall, thin framed
Other info: He's Korean, pregnant with triplets in his 6th month
Background: His father left them when he knew about him. His mother was left alone through out his pregnancy and had experienced painful birth resulting to his death. When he knew about this he was angered. It only got worse when he and his bestfriend were kidnapped and used in an experimenent. They were impregnated and to his horror their captor seems to take delight in rapid and painful pregancies. He was forced to see his friend in pain as his stomach swelled so fast with the children inside almost forcing themselves out killing his best bud in the process. He luckily found a way out before his turn came and found refuge in the rehabilitation center. Because of what happened instead of being just a patient he offered his service and license as a nurse. He still had had his moments of paranoia but is on his way to recovering. He also became very protective of the pregnant males of the center.
-------------------------------
I saw Justin, and as usual he has Tom with him, and Ben together. I decided to approach them also wanting to seat down after the rounds I had. I noticed that Ben was shifting in his seat with a look on his face that is all too familiar among the pregnant males I've handled. I placed my hand on his shoulder and gently I began.

"Ben do you want to visit the comfort room with me?"I said smiling slightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,401 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,179 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,278 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,381 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,298 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,541 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,266 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething