College Care (with StrikerLiker)
A sweet story of a pregnant college student and his beloved childhood friend.

Name: Connor Smix.
Occupation: College tudent, Cafeworker, Currently living alone.
Orientation: Homosexual.
Role: Childhood friend.
Appearance: Light brown hair, green eyes, fair skin.
Personality: Kind hearted, Selfless, Outgoing, Goofy, Sometimes a bit childish.
Extra: Loves (beloved friend's name)'s cooking.

Connor locked the front door of his house, walking out of small garden before he started to jog down the streets, speeding up his pace, basically running down the street jumping up and down. He was so excited for a this day to start as the story began to unfold. Normally people would think that going to school is a bit tiring, but to Connor is like a new adventure with no map.

After running down the streets, he arrived at his destination. He rang the doorbell of his best friend's house looking up to the window, seeing his friends looking at him, quinting his eyes. He's probably still half asleep.

"Heeey! You're going to be late for class!" Connor said loud enough for the other to hear, smiling brightly.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

Max is a 20 years old as well and he has a huge crush on Connor, but Connor doesn't know. He sleepily groaned and crawled out of his bed after being startled from the doorbell. "I'm coming!" He calls out, yawning. He pulls on his pants and a t shirt and grabs his backpack and runs downstairs and goes with Connor to school. His hair is still a mess from waking up.
Connor chuckled seeing his wild bed hair. "Max, come here for a second." He said softly as he fixed his bed hair with a kind smile on his face. "There there! All done." He said patting his head before ruffling it again. "Haha! That's what you get for almost getting late." He teased walking in the same pace as Max, walking towards their school.

He glares at Connor and chuckles. "Connor!" He laughs as he playfully tackles him. "What do you have first period?" He asks, already knowing that he has Chem with Connor first period.
"Eh? What was it again." He wondered laughing awkwardly. "Aaah I wish that every lesson was PE!!" He whined getting childish, gently hugging Max, helping him stand up. "Be careful." He said softly as he placed a hand on Max's stomach. "How's the kiddo doing?"

"I think they're alright. Have I told you... last time I was at the doctor, we found out it was twins, butI wish it was also PE but I can't participate because of..." He trails off sadly, rubbing his 4 month pregnant belly hoping Connor didn't hear the twins part knowing he's the father of them. "I'm scared. I'm being made fun of by everyone. People keep staring at me, making fun of me." He says as kids begin to point and stare. He sighs sadly and puts his head down and tries to hide his belly.
"Hey.. Shhh Everything's alright..." He said rubbing his back in a comforting way. "Bearing a child is an amazing thing. You're carrying another life in you. It's like a miracle." He whispered, then turned to look at the children who pointed and smiled at them. "They didn't learn that yet. Don't hide it. You're perfect the way you are." He reassured him, hoping that he cheered him up a little.

"Connor... I have to confess something..." He gulps and takes a few shaky deep breaths. "I love you. I always have. I always will. You are the father of our babies. Yes, I said babies. We are having twins. I just found out a few days ago at the doctors appointment. Also, will you do me the honors of becoming my boyfriend?" He asks, his voice soft and trembling.
"Eh?" Connor tilted his head completely lost as there was a sudden long awkward silence. But it soon ended when Connor finally processed what Max said.
His face grinned widely, gently taking Max's waist, pulling him into a passionate kiss. "I.. would love to." He said while hugging the person he loved, his voice cracking a bit out of happiness. After he calmed down, he took Max's hand looking at him with an excited look. "We're having twins!" He whispered, inwardly doing his victory dance.

Max smiles excitedly and hugs him tightly. "I'm so excited. I love you so much Connor." He whispers in his ear. "Want to go get breakfast with me since I'm feeding for three?" He asks, chuckling while rubbing his belly and places Connor's hand on his belly to feel the babies squirm around. "Twins.." Max says breathlessly and softly in shock. "I.. I can't believe it."
"Me too.." He said back softly. "I can't believe it.. I can't wait either." He answered getting excited. "I love you so much Max.. We did it. We made 2 new lives!" He said happily, gently pecking Max's soft lips.

"I love you so much." He says, as he pecks Connors lips. "I'm scared. How are we going to have the money for them?" He asks, beginning to panic about the thought of the babies and college.
"Everything is going to be alright." He rubbing Max's tummy, smiling as he felt the little movements of their children. "I have a job remember? I also own a house that's almost empty. I will do something about it. You don't have to worry, Max. That's not good for your pregnancy." He explaned, kissing Max's cheek.

"But.... I'm not ready to be a dad." He says, fearfully. He groans as the babies squirm around inside him. He hugs Connor close and cries on his shoulder from fear.
"I never wanted to be a dad... Especially not right now.." He says with tears welling in his eyes. He cries softly against Connors Chest and groans from the babies movement.
Connor visibly frowned at the 'never wanting to be a dad' part. He never wanted to have kids with him? His thoughts were cut off by Max crying his eyes out, groaning in pain. He immediately hugged him back gently, allowed him to cry on his shoulder and chest.

"I know you aren't ready to be pregnant.. but I'll make sure that we'll be prepared in the next you months." He said softly, carefully rubbing his back, trying to take his mind off of it, gently kissing him on the forehead.

"I guess we will have to make the best of it." He said cheerfully, reminding Max that there's a good side to pregnancy.
"Have you come up with names yet? I wonder what they will look like."

"I'm not ready.. None of this was supposed to happen!" He cries. "I'm not going to class. I'm going to my dorm." He says as he begins to walk back to his dorm, feeling scared and sad. "I hate moodswings. I hate pregnancy. I don't want to be pregnant.." He mumbles softly to himself. He walks to his dorm alone and gets made fun of by multiple teachers and teachers.
Connor just sighed heading to his class alone, feeling a bit gloomy. Maybe Max needed some time accepting it. The confused college student did his classes, getting more distracted that usual, having Max in his mind. He wanted to cheer him up badly, but felt a bit sad himself. "Aaaaaah I can't solve it!" He whined childishly, stretching his arms out as the class looked at him in shock. Realizing he said it out loud he laughed nervously and went back to studying. He decided he should visit Max after his classes were done.

Walking in the dorms, Connor hummed a small melodie, heading to Max's room. Knocking on his door, he looked at the ground not prepared. Trying to think of conversation starters, he failed miserably as his shoulder slumped, a gloomy atmosphere surrounding him. He wasn't prepared at all..

Max groans softly as he gets up from his bed and goes to the door and opens it. "Hey Connor.." He says softly. "I'm sorry for before. These babies are driving my hormones absolutely insane." He says as he lets Connor into his dorm.
"Hi Max!" He waved smiling. "It's alright. Ahh classes were so boring without you. I couldn't concentrate at all." He whined, pouting. Connor sat on the bed and patted the place beside him for Max to sit. "Are you doing alright now?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,328 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus
Rainbow C A College Mistake ((w/SazzyP260)) Lovebite 98 9,671 12-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,318 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,200 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,209 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 273 108,060 08-06-2017, 09:42 PM
  C College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 218 41,182 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C College parents (w/Certified_Bump_Inspector) bhdire8 46 4,501 07-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Taking care of business. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 32 6,335 03-13-2017, 05:17 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  The college student and the intern (open) gpriel 1 1,318 01-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: gpriel