Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies
Name: Corey
Patient/Care taker: Patient
Number of babies: 10
Due date: three weeks overdue

Corey waddled into the care center that specialized in pregnancies dealing with more than five babies. He pressed a hand firmly into his back that had a wicked curve in it and tried to scoop his large planet up under his arm. His pelvis felt like it was about to snap, he didn't know if he could keep carrying ten babies in there. He was panting heavily by the time he made it to the front desk.
Name: Amanda
Caretaker, nurse

Amanda looked up to see an enormously pregnant young man walking in. He looked horribly uncomfortable. "Hello, how can I help you?"
"Yes," he nodded desperately. "I..." he panted, "I....I'm overdue." He leaned onto the front counter as much as his orb would let him. His legs were spread far apart even while he was standing trying to accommodate his huge stomach since he was carrying very low. "Ohhhh..." He threw his head back a bit while the babies thrashed in their very limited space. His already sensitive stomach ached more with every flutter his babies produced.
"Okay, let's get you checked out. What's yout birth plan?" She asks, leading him into an exam room.
Corey slowly folllowed treading along. "I don't know." He answered slowly. "Whatever gets them out, honestly."
(Is this an open rp?)
(yes)
"Go ahead and sit up here," she says, grabbing a clipboard. "Any medical problems? Allergic to any meds?"
Name: Darol.
Patient/Caretaker: Both.
Number Of Babies: 7.
Due Date: 2 weeks away.

Darol was one of the doctors on duty. At 38 weeks pregnant, he'd been limited to waddling around like a penguin.

"Pearson babies are all here. Any other cases you want to put me on?" Darol looks at Amanda.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(If I join this rp are there any rules I would need to follow regarding this like narration or whatever?)

Name: Kevin
Patient/Care taker: Patient
Number of babies: 20 (as part of a fertility test I volunteered to under take.)
Due date: 6 months away

My gigantic orb of a pregnant belly led the way inside this center as I looked around a bit. "Whoa, this place is huge! A lot bigger than me, anyway. Hello? Is anyone here?"
"I am." Darol replies. "You must be due soon, I guess, as you're as big as me. How can I help you? My name is Darol, by the way."

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"Actually, I'm only three months pregnant, but I heard about this place and I was wondering if you have room for a super pregnant man like me." I said, looking at the very pregnant robot.
Name: Ken
Patient/caregiver: Patient
# of babies: 25
Due Date: one month overdue

Ken came into the center, panting heavily as his orb seemed as if it would make him lose balance.
I turn my head to look over at the new guy entering the care center. "Hi. My name's Kevin; may I ask what your name is?" I asked.
"There is always enough room here." Darol replies. "And I'm a robot with 7 robot-human hybrid babies on the way, as the mother was human, but she's not around as she died before I found out."

(Darol looks and acts like a human so you would not know that he was a robot unless he told you).

Ken managed to stand upright. "Hi." He said to both Kevin and Darol. "I'm Ken"
"Darol." Darol introduces himself. "Heavily pregnant robot male."

I look back at Darol. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that. My condolences." I said as I looked back at Ken. "Looks like we're both gonna be staying here for a while, eh Ken? Though, may I ask how far along you are?"

(That's pretty cool regarding Darol being a robot human hybrid.)
"Well" Ken started. "About ten months. Im pretty over due."
"Okay. How many kids are you expecting? Myself I'm carrying 20, and I'm only 3 months along." I said, patting my humongous belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 548,103 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,137 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Birth and Midwives Center (Open) Namiryuu 221 108,563 08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 273 108,007 08-06-2017, 09:42 PM
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,851 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,910 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  Taking care of business. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 32 6,313 03-13-2017, 05:17 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Huge Hyper Boys with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 16 2,710 03-10-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  College Care (with StrikerLiker) Tomoshe 70 10,243 11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Pregnant Rehabilitation Center (open to all) bigbelly23 7 2,895 05-20-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: shiro08