Birth and Midwives Center (Open)
Welcome to Birth and Midwives Center, the home of a lot of midwives that ready to help and give comforts to labored man and woman. We prepared 150 private rooms with birthing pool, birthing chair, sling and stirups ready for any birthing way the labored person want. Not just that, we also have midwife on-call for all of you that want to have homebirth. JUst fill this form and you will registered as the member of this place and can come anytime you need our help.

Name:
Role: (pregnant/midwife/doula)
For the pregnant:
Due Date :
Number of babies: (as many as you want and it not must a baby and you not must an human)
Birth via: (anal/vaginal/penis/bellybutton/throat)
Birth place: (Birth Center/Home/Public Place. Anywhere you want, just use your imagination)

--------------------------------------------

Name: Maria
Role: Head Midwife, the owner of the place.

Maria just finished help a young man give birth to his triplets. Now she is in her office, wait for another patient or if anyone need her.

Name Mitch
Role pregnant
Due date 4 weeks ago
Number of babies 8
Birth via anal
Birth place birth center
-
Mitch walked in the birthing center very slowly. He was a month overdue with eight children and decided enough was enough. He wanted labor to be induced. He could hardly carry his belly anymore and so much walk with his swollen feet. He made his way over to a chair and lowered himself into it. Moaning in pain as even that bending hurt.
One of Birth Center receptionist come to Mitch, bring wheelchair with her as she can see that he have problem with walking, "Is there something i can help you sir?" She asked politely.
Name: Kayla
Role: Pregnant woman
Due date: 2 weeks ago
Number of babies: 9
Birth via vaginal
Giving birth at birth center

Kayla waddled in carrying her rather massive belly in both hands. She was breathing heavily and sweating. "Someone please help me! I'm having contractions! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Mitch looked at the wheelchair and slowly started making his way into it. "Yes, please." he replied to the lady. "I'm a month overdue," he panted, "and I want to induce labor."
Name: Angel
Role: pregnant woman
Due Date : one week ago
Number of babies: 2
Birth via: Vaginal
Birth place: Birth Center

Angel walked into the birthing center, contractions coming almost on top of each other. Her water had broke on the way from the car into the center. She was overdue by a week, and it seemed like these babies were wanting out. Her stomach was huge with two ten pound babies. Angel made it to the desk, before a contraction hit her, "Please someone help me!!!"
Name: Matthew
Role: pregnant man
Due Date : not for another 3 week
Number of babies: 10 babies
Birth via: anal
Birth place: Birth Center

------------------------------------------

I walk in the birthing center unsteady "Someone help me im in labor and im not due for another 3 week" - i crying my contractions just 20 minutes apart but im scared that im not due for another 3 week will babies are ok so i come here quick
Name: Alana
Role: Midwife/Doula

Changing into her scrubs, Alana took a deep breath. She had only been there a few minutes but she could see that several laboring patients had already entered into the birthing center, several of them much larger than the others, meaning several multiples.

"Let's see who we've got." she said as she started looking through the various patients' lists.

i lower myself down on thw chair waiting for someone come to take care i feel so scared since im not due in another 3 weeks
The receptionist bring Mitch to one of birth room and let aprentice midwife tend him, check his blood pressure, put an IV and give him a shoot of pitocin to induce the labor. As she go back to her desk she saw three people in labor in the hall. Quickly she and another receptionist bring Wheelchairs to them and bring them to the birthing room, before called the midwives to tend them.
I was wheel into the room and i get on the bed slowly
(08-05-2013, 06:45 AM)khaohom Wrote: I was wheel into the room and i get on the bed slowly
One of the midwife named Layla come to Matthew's room and check his dilation. "You are still in early labor sir. You can go home and back here when the contraction getting closer if you want."
But i not due in another 3 week will babies ok. And my house is really far from here im scared that i wont back here on time
(08-05-2013, 07:04 AM)khaohom Wrote: But i not due in another 3 week will babies ok. And my house is really far from here im scared that i wont back here on time
"Its okay sir, you already past 37 weeks mark that mean your babies will be okay as well." she smiled reassuringly. "You can stay here then, just do anything to make you comfortable, please push this button if you need us." Layla said before go out of the room to check another patient.
Ok thanks you so much doctor - i said and lean on bed relax myself
Layla come back to the office, see there is just her, Alana and Maria there, "There is 3 people in active labor now, Mitch in room 101, he just got a shoot of pitocin on his own will, 4 weeks overdue with eight babies. Kayla in room 105, 2 weeks overdue with 9 babies. Angel in room 108, one week overdue with two big babies, she already almost complete dilated. Another one is matthew, he still in early labor." She give her report to Alana and Maria.
Oooowwwww - i moan as contractions hit me hard make me nearly fall down from bed on the floor and a gush of water splash out between my legs and soak my pants (it just first sack i have 6 sack in my belly) i press the bottom call midwife
Mitch waited not knowing how this supposed to work
(08-05-2013, 04:12 PM)popop Wrote: Mitch waited not knowing how this supposed to work
Layla come into Mitch's room after give the report in office, "Hey there, how are you doing?"
Mitch looked at lalya "im good but i just dont know how this works, how long will ut take?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,392 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,133 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,216 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,240 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,019 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,549 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,194 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,479 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15