Spring Break
Scooting closer, Tristan pulled Luke in for a hug.

"You don't have to go through with it, you know. Twins won't be easy, but you have us here to help out any time."

Hearing the knock he called out, 'Abandon all hope ye who enter!' shooting Luke and Jake a silly grin.
Realizing that for the past few months he had needed a shoulder to lean on, Luke accepts Tristan's support and lets out a few sobs. Between sobs I spit out "I know I don't but look at me, I'm a sophomore in college and if I keep the babies I loose my on campus housing at least." A few more sobs "the father has been supportive but distant, more so the closer my due date draws. I know I could be a good father but right now I can't provide what one child deserves let, alone three."

"I will be needing someone I know when I am giving birth and right now you would be the best person I can think of." Now that I have let out the grief I am starting to calm back down. I look over and notice that my tears have left a wet spot on Tristan's shirt and am about to apologize when there is a knock on the door.

Tristan's answer to the knock on the door was something that I needed after that emotional release.
"We are all here for you. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask."

Jake goes to open the door.
Name :RC
father of Tris' baby

"Hello im looking for Tris?"
pregnant and smoking!
Tristan kissed Luke's forehead as he gave into the anguish of potentially giving his little ones up. It did seem like a hopeless situation--he was still in college, not even able to work full-time to support three demanding babies.

"You've got a month or so yet to figure it out. Like Jay says, we're all here for you."

Hearing his babydaddy's voice Tris' face lit up.

"What handsome devil is this I hear?," he called to RC, then rubbed his stomach to get his baby's attention.

"Hey lil monster, Daddy's home!"
"Thank you" Luke whispered to Tristan and Jake thankful for the support he needed.

Now Luke was able to turn his attention to the newcomer, he realized that this was going to be his time meeting Tristan's baby's father and he was a bit exciter. But he was not going to take away from the couple.
I smiled and said "hey how r u guys doing?"
pregnant and smoking!
"Hey man! I'm great. Just ready for this storm to be over so I can go out! How are you?"
"im good"
pregnant and smoking!
Tristan waved RC over over, opening his arms for embraces and kisses.

"Bae, this is Luke and that's Jake; Jake's hanging here for a while since this weather's keeping him in. Guys, this is RC, little monster's daddy."
I smile and wave, embarassed. "UH, hi?"
pregnant and smoking!
Luke extended a hand to RC and briefly tried to get up "good to meet you." He was going to continue but was cut off by a strong kick from one of the babies.
"babies kicking,Luke?" i said with a laugh and a smile
pregnant and smoking!
"Yea, they have been getting more and more feisty this past month" Luke replies with a smile.
"can i feel?" i say
pregnant and smoking!
"Sure" Luke replies, hoping that another hand or two will calm the babies down. He pulls his barely fitting shirt up to expose the entirety of his dome, the action also brought a pain of sadness back but Luke hid it well.
Tristan watches RC meet his friends with shining eyes. His mom and sisters would be so on case about going all gooey over his man!

As Luke admits that the babies have been a lot more active lately and exposed his belly to RC Tris reached out and carressed the heavy dome.

"Look how big you are, man! How is your back not absolutely killing you?"
"Who said it doesn't, I am just lucky that I can usually find a position that pleases everyone" Luke laughs at the last part of his answer.

To speak of the devil Luke had to shift in the chair for a minute to find another good spot. Although not as comfortable as before. For this he shot Tristan a look, jokingly blaming him. "Get ready, in a month or so this will be you and your big girl."
i rub the belly and say "jeeze this one is active"
pregnant and smoking!
Frowning, Tristan started working at some of the knots in Luke's back.

"No kidding, you're tight as shit! And yeah, don't I know it," he remarked wryly as his daughter kicked him again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ides of Spring (Closed with NSAria) Klayko 36 6,998 06-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Adventure on Break (closed) huntressx 63 16,529 12-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Last Post: dolria1