The Coffee Shop
"That would be nice, I can make whatever you want", he purred, leaning his head against Caleb's, "And I can close the shop down early for you too"
"You don't have to do that," Caleb said as he blushed. "Just come by when you're done for the day. You still have my address, right?"
"Alright alright", he laughed, knowing that he probably would though, "And yup! I know my way there, don't worry"
Caleb smiled and kissed Henry's cheek. "I'll see you tonight then." He left the shop and made his way to the store. He got some sparkling cranberry juice and cider as well as the ingredients he needed for the meal he had in mind. Once that was done he went back to his apartment and began tidying up once the food was put away. He removed his hoodie after a while and looked down at the noticeable bump the threatened to rip through his shirt. He was always fairly thin, but that was changing now. Everything was changing. He picked up the digital picture frame that was filled with pictures of himself and Ivan, mostly selfies, but there were a few formal pictures thrown in here and there. Ivan was a sturdier build which was from him hauling around his drum set and speakers for his band. Caleb sighed and sat on the couch as the pictures continued to change. He missed Ivan and he wanted him to be around, but then he thought of Henry and his heart began pounding which caused the fluttering sensation in his belly once again.
Henry waved the male goodbye, smiling to himself as he checked on his group. Seeing that they were fine, he headed back to the kitchen to clean up for the day. he stored away the food and put the dished through the wash, wiping everything down in the mean time. He helped and said goodbye to the rest of his customers, cleaning the room and, with one last huff, headed to the back room. He grabbed his coat and stared at himself in the mirror, pulling his messy hair from it's ponytail. he pulled it back up and let it go again, sighing lightly. 'Oh it doesn't matter, he's seen my hair in every way anyways' , he thought, giving it up and heading out.

The male stopped on his way to get a few flowers, a bundle of white ones. He got there, pausing outside the door to take a deep breath before he knocked, feeling nervous again.
Caleb got up from the couch and put the picture frame face down on the coffee table. He smiled sheepishly as he opened the door to his small, one bedroom apartment. "Hey."
He grinned, coming in and and showing Caleb the flowers when he had closed the door. "Hey and uhh these are for you", he said, a bit shyly.
Caleb blushed. "Thanks." He quickly put the flowers in a large jar he had. He pulled on his shirt to prevent it from riding up his small baby bump. "I hope you didn't close too early on my accord."
He watched quietly, smiling softly. His eyes glanced at his bump but he didn't say anything, just looking about with curiosity. He had dropped off Caleb here before but had never went in. "And nahhh", he waved his hand, grinning as he turned back around, "It was rather quiet so here I am"
Caleb nodded and put the flowers on his coffee table. "That's good I guess." He paused. "It's always quiet here. I've tried playing music, but I just drown it out after a while."
"That's fine, it's nice here", he said, watching him with a smile, "And Yeah I guess. Usually it's busier but it was nice for today"
"So...Uh. Do you want to start cooking right away or do you want to watch a movie?"
"Cooking would be nice, we could watch and eat maybe> I don't mind waiting either" He owned  a food place sure but he didn't have much savory stuff.
"Alright then, I guess I should show you around the kitchen."
He hummed happily, following him into the room. He listened carefully.
Caleb showed him where everything was from pots and pans to electrical outlets. "So that should be everything."
Ne nodded, leaning back on a counter. "Great! Did you have a plan for the meal or..?"
Caleb nodded and took a printed recipe off of the fridge. "I found this one the other day. It's said to be really healthy."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,646 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O Little shop, big belly anibus3 30 6,202 05-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: tjopj44