The Alien Spaceship (first come fist serve, nsfw)
name: john
hair: brown
eyes: green
body: thin
height: 1.75 m

John was sleeping in his bed and dream he is fly in the sky when he was taken by aliens to there spaceship. he awakes in a bed, his body naked and tied up with restrains, his eyes widen when he understand its not a dream. he shouts for help, as suddenly the door open and handsome alien enters the room, smiling. "who are you? what you want frim me?" John ask, afraid.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Dionysus
Hair: Silver
Eyes: pure white
Body: Muscular
Height: 8'11"

Dionysus amirked, "My kind has been wiped out and I need a breeder. I am the last of my kind to exist so I took you." he said, his voice, deep yet ethereal, he traced circles on the boy's still flat belly.
John shivers with fear. "a b-breeder? but why m-me?" he ask, surprise by the alien's words. his touch on his belly was warm yet teasing.
"You are the only one with the right genes and the ability to breed to an impossibly large amount." he said before he pressed in slightly on John's bellybutton, to see if he could get the boy to moan.
John let out a soft moan as the alien tease his bellybutton. somehow it make his cock get arose. he was wander if it was natural response of his body, or it was some ability of the alien to tease him like that.
Dionysus laughed, "I cannot wait til we see our younglings." he said as he grinned.

John start to begg for mercy. "please! i'll do anything! just dont hurt me! please!" he said, wanting no more then to return to his home safe and healthy. he try to free himself but the restrains were too tight on his legs and arms.
"Hush my pet, hush." he said as he muffled John's screams, "All will be fine."

John was terrefied, his body intense and shiver. he wander how the alien gonna impregnante him.
Dionysus then pressed a button that flipped the table over, there was a huge hole for John's ass and withour warning, Dionysus rammed his foot long ten inch wide cock into the young man's tight little hole.
"aaaaahhhhhh!!!!" John scream and arch his back his the huge cock enters him. he was so big, that his hole was threatened to riped. he gasp as the alien start to thrust in and out, his restrain keeping him pinned down. "aahhh! please! its too much!" he exclaims. soon his shouts make to moans as his prostate been tease and he start to have pleasure from it.
Dionysus moaned loudly, his thrusts becoming more and more rapid, he paused breathing in and out slowly, before he pulled out slightly only to slam his member into John again, his cock tripled in size before releasing gallons upon gallons of his seed making John's belly become impossibly and painfully large, panting, Dionysus slid out and plugged the boy's hole before pressing the buttpn that released the boy.
"Rest my breeder, you will need it." Dionysus said as he pulled John up and planted a kiss on the boy's lips He rubbed John's seed filled belly before smiling and nodding, turning around, he walked away from John and to the control panel of the ship.
for John surprise, this was not bad at all. actually he loved it. as diyunisus cum, the pressure on his prostate was so large that his own cock erupt and shoot cum on his lower belly several times before he finish. his belly was so huge and filled with the alien's seed that it was imposible to stand up. instead he laid on the shiny silver bed and rested. after several hours he felt some strong kicks inside him. he rubb his belly and felt it again. his bellybutton was so sensitive to touch. he wander what the alien is planning for him now.
Dionysus returned to John and smiled, "You look quite beautiful my breeder." he said as he approached John, "Too beautiful to comprehend." he whispered as he approached John more.
John felt so horny when he saw that beautiful alien again. like only the sight of him make him hard. what happend to him? ""w-what did you do to me?" John ask him, when suddenly strong kick from his belly make him moan softly.
"I made you pregnant with our first brood of a thousand. You will carry them for forty days." Dionysus said as he placed a hand on John's belly.
John moan when the alien touch his belly, like even the simple touch make him shiver with lust. he press his belly up against dionysus hand. the feeling was so good. "you make me so horny when you touch me" john exclaim. "if i going to be your breeder, then i suggeste you to fuck me everyday of the fourty days with that big cock of yours" he said seductivly. "by the way, im john. and you are?~"
Dionysus growled fiercely, "You do not tell me what to do!" he yelled as he pushed John against the wall, refusing to tell his name.
"sorry. please forgive me master" John beg to him and bow his head in submission. "that was foolish mistake. it will never happen again". he rubb the bruise on his shoulder when he hit the wall.
Dionysus crossed his arms and scowled, "Learn your place boy. You are not my Apollo, you are only Proserpine, a breeder." he said before turning away and walking back to the control panel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,255 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,300 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,975 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,177 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,420 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,579 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,479 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,829 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2