The Alien Breeder
Jace pulled away again "Stay the hell away from me! I'm not having dozens upon dozens of your offspring! Leave me the hell alone!" He shouted but he was also shaking in fear because he felt almost comforted in the presence of the alien
Kage wrapped his arms around Jace and kissed him. He pressed his member against Jace's ass, it's massive size touching his small hole.
Jace jumped a little as his member was pressed against his arse. He quickly tried to pull away shouting "No!" Against his mouth
Kage moved a hand to Jace's cock while his other hand rubbed his flat stomach. "You can't ignore it. The need to be filled up. It'll take over and you'll need me to help." He stated as the need started to take hold in Jace.
Jace pulled himself away from the alien terrified as he started to have this feeling of emptiness, he shook his head quickly ignoring it "No! I don't want your children!" He shouted moving against the wall, his stomach was begging him to be filled and suddenly a lustfulness fell over him and the alien was the most attractive thing to him ever. He grabbed his cock groaning at how sensitive he felt and he started to play with himself trying to distract from the want of the aliens cock in him and the need of being filled to the brim with his babies
Kage moved closer and kissed Jace. "Don't resist. This is your destiny." He stated as he entered Jace.
Jace gasped and moaned loudly holding onto the alien tightly moving up and down on him as soon as he was inside him "Touch me" he groaned and leant in kissing the alien softly
Kage smiled as he returned the kiss. He started to pump deep inside Jace, reaching his womb.
Jace cried out in pleasure "Yes!" He yelled holding onto him tightly "Fill me with your cum!" He yelled throwing his head back and grabbing onto his own cock pumping it quickly moaning loudly
"Oh I'll fill you up with something!" Kage said as he pumped faster into Jace.
Jace screamed out in pleasure "So good! Faster! Faster! Faster!" He yelled moving quicker faith him before he came spraying his cum all over them and his arse tightened tightly around Kage's cock squeezing it tightly
Kage smiled as Jace climaxed. He climaxed himself but instead of releasing sperm, he let out tiny little eggs the size of an almond. He let out about twenty into Jace before stopping. "You are so beautiful."
Jace sighed in happiness as he was filled and blushed at the praise. He bit his lip lightly smiling "How long will they be in there for? How big will they get?" He asked softly. He was pregnant now and he would have to deal with it.
"Oh about two weeks and they'll be the size and weight of exercise balls." Kage said calmly.
Jace looked at him confused "What do you mean by exercise balls?" He asked biting his lip lightly rubbing his stomach
"Big as ones and about as heavy as 20 pounds. You'll do great." Kage stated.
Jace looked at him shocked "20 pounds each?!" He screamed in shock "How many are in there?!" He looked petrified
"About ten or twenty. Don't worry. I'll take care of you and make you comfortable." Kage stated as he kissed Jace's neck.
Jace felt shaky like he was going to collapse. "I need to sit down" he said hyperventilating. He put his head in his hands breathing rapidly. 10-20 exercise 20lb babies, he wouldn't be able to move at all, his whole body would rip trying to give birth, he was going to die.
Kage kissed Jace's neck lovingly. "It'll be okay. You'll do great. Why don't you rest?" He asked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,222 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,300 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,245 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,418 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,829 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,732 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Alien breeds (open to all! Can be alien or other) hmclain9 169 25,066 12-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,670 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM