Lust House -Mpreg Pafp-
Izumi had found himself trapped in a house, with a bunch of other humans. But they weren't regular, like the ones you see walking the street casually. It was the types of humans that got horny quickly. And they were males, what worse? He shifted, his tail flicking around. Trying to avoid anyone seeing him. He was in a hurry, and he didn't have any clean clothes. And he looked like a girl, with a small skirt. And some panties, and a shirt. But at least people mistakes him for a girl. He flicked a ear and tried to listen for any one of the horny men. He stalked around the house. Trying to get away. He was in heat, and didn't want to risk getting pregnant.

Name: Izumi
looks: half Neko and has dark black hair and such
Other: in heat.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Seth loved this house. He often came here when the mood struck. He wandered the halls in search of one who might want to engage him when he bumped smack into the lost little neko. Stopping short he blinked down at him, which he did manage to mistake for a girl. "Well well. Look what the cat dragged in" he laughed at his corny joke and reached out to grab him by the wrist. "Hi there precious. What's your name?"
Izumi was a bit surprised as he felt a hand grab at his wrist, his tail bristling a bit as he kept his eyes fixed on the male above him. His deep blue eyes narrowing ever so slightly. He nearly scoffed at the others joke. Hah, very funny. Very funny indeed. His tail twitched in slight irritation as he just wanted out of this place. Why must he be so curious about things? He blinked when the other asked of his name. "Name? Izumi..." He finally spoke out. He didn't want to say much else.

"Well Izumi it looks like you're just what I'm looking for." He pulled him close pressing his body against his, his hand wandering underneath his skirt to his ass which he palmed, squeezing the soft flesh before moving to his tail and stroking his hand up it. "Aren't you just the cutest. I'll bet you'll look even better with a belly full of my seed"
The small Neko flicked his ear a bit to the side as he bit his lip. He's not what he's been looking for at all. Izumi let off a of a light noise as he felt the other pulled him close. Deep blue eyes wide with shock. His hips moving forward in shock as hands moved up his skirt. Feeling hands grab at his ass. His claws grabbed at the males shirt tightly. His body quivering once a hand ran up his tail. Cute? He wasn't at all cute, or at least that's what he thought. Izumi's cheeks heated up as he soon had founded himself backing up. "I need to get back to my house..." He said. Turning around to make his way off.

What adoreable reactions he thought with a grin tilting his head as the other tried to back away. When he turned and started to make his way off however, the man's hand snapped forward, grabbing his new little neko friend by the wrist. "Hey there sweet heart. What's the rush. I didn't say you could leave yet." He stated with amusement, giving him a litthe yank backwards and then stepping into one of the abandoned bedrooms. He slammed the door shut.
Well, that was a good try though. His ears flattened a bit more as his eyes snapped to lock on the other male. His heart pumping as worry coursed through him. Yet? He hoped he could leave sooner. Izumi growled softly as he was tugged back into one of the bedrooms. Claws gripping at things to try and refuse. But he just found his claws being dragged through what ever he was gripping on. So that was a utter failure.

Once he got him into the room, he stood his imposing frame against the doorway blocking his hope of escape. "Alright prinecessary. Let's see what I have to work with. Strip for me, love, and be interesting about it. Gimme a little show" he smirked showing a set of pearly white fangs, his eyes glimmering in amusement.
Izumi shifted as he bit his lip in surprise. Of course he wasn't going to do that. He just grabbed his skirt, pulling it down just the slightest bit. But then again he didn't want to be harmed at all. So he did as he was told. He did as best as he could, pulling off his shirt and tossed it aside. Before he teasingly started to work his skirt off.

He stroked the growing bulge in his pants as the other started to strip. By the time he got his skirt off, his eyes went wide at the sight of his own bulge in his panties. "You're a boy!" He exclaimed but the surprise was short lived as he chuckled. "No matter. You'll just grow to enjoy the feel of my massive cock stretching your tight little ass as I breed you. Tell me precious are you in heat?"
Izumi shifted on his feet at the others surprise. Hoping that he would possibly be able to go because the other wasn't at all interested in a male. His ears flattened more as the other seemed excited after. His cheeks darkened in a blush. Was he in heat? The last time he checked he was due for being in heat. He bit his lip as he stood where he was. "I think it might start soon..." He breathed out.

He advanced towards him, predatory grin on his face as he took him in his arms and slid his palms down his back to cup his pert little ass. One hand sliding around then to caress the boys cock through his panties. "Well isn't that just lucky for me. Well let's get these off you and see what you really got." He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of the garment and started to tug them down over his ass.
The Neko moved a bit in surprise, feeling one hand advance to his ass and the other to his member. He wasn't really fond of being completely naked. But he reminded himself not to do anything stupid, he didn't want himself getting harmed. He shifted as he noticed the panties he was wearing were pulled down over his ass. Claws digging into the others clothing.

"Such a good kitten..being so obedient" He purred, planting a small kiss to his forhead before helping him out of his panties. "I like those..maybe if you're good I'll take you home with me and buy you all the sexy lingerie your little heart desires..just to wear all for me. " his palm returned to stroking g his cock, now freed from those panties. His other hand then slid around behind him, his finger slid between his cheeks to tickle at his anus for a moment rubbing the soft ring before popping the tip of his finger inside him. "Mm..you feel so tight precious..you're really going to have to stretch to take me." He said with amusement in his tone.
Izumi bit his lip as a kiss was pressed onto his forehead. His eyes widening in surprise as listened to the other. There was no way he was going to go home with him, he just wanted to get home and lay in his own bed. Because he was exhausted. But no, his curiosity got the best of him. And this day had to become worse by him running out of clean clothing. So he had to use his sisters clothes. Big mistake on his part. A squeak exited his throat as he felt a finger slide between his cheeks on his ass. Before a finger slipped inside his anus. His ears flattened as he looked down. Biting his cheek as he kept the sounds back.

He chuckled at his reactions. What a cutie. And he bent him over against his side, one arm looping around his waist to hold him in place with his bare ass facing outward. The finger plunged deeper to the base, twisting around inside him. He fucked his finger in and out a few times and then added a second finger, repeating the process before a third joined it and he was plunging the three fingers inside him slowly working his tight hole open for his cock.
Izumi let off a light noise as he was bent over. His claws moving to grip onto soemthing, but found that wasn't the best thing to do. So he just stopped himself and tried to stay calm. His breath hitched in his throat as the finger moved and twisted inside of him. His tail raising and fluffing up a bit in surprise. Feeling two more plung into him sooner or later. He let off a soft mewl as he shut his eyes.

He held him tight as he fingered his hole a bit longer, stretching him out just enough before he stood him up and then tugged him into his lap so he was straddling his thighs after he sat on the bed. He had freed his massive hard cock from his pants which was already drooling precum in excitement as he grabbed the neko ass cheeks and spread him open, lowering him until his hole came to rest against the tip of him. "Shake those hips, lovely. Grind your ass down the rest of the way on my cock."
The Neko nearly whined from the sudden emptiness inside of him that he felt. Feeling himself being stood back up and taken over to the bed. Noticing he was settled on the others lap. Looking down at the others large cock. Which was just dripping with precum. His ears flattened more as he bit his lip. Squeaking out as he felt hands grab at his ass and move his cheeks out. Feeling something poking at his asshole. He looked back up towards the other. He was still wondering what he was, since he had fangs. But he brought that curiosity down as he shifted his hips around moving down on the others large cock. Hissing a bit in pain. Damn the guy was huge! He soon found the member was deep inside of him. And he was settled back on his lap.

He groaned softly as the other finished impaling himself on his massive erection and he let him sit there for a moment to adjust while he amused himself by stroking the neko tail and ears. "Yess..You'll be perfect. My perfect slut slave who I will make big and round with my demon brood...for now though..I wish to sit and relax. Clench your ass muscles around my cock, milk my seed from me to fill your little belly with."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 635 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,017 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,604 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,017 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,743 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,803 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 29,760 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22