Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served)
You get pregnant during a one night stand and discover you're pregnant with octuplets, unable to find the father, you decide to keep it secret. Your secret lasted five and a half months with the excuse of stress eating.

It was going smoothly until one of the girls you have insulted during an opera found out, her name was known as Matilda Barker and she caught you looking at a sonogram picture while she was rehearsing with her team. She was the youngest prima ballerina of her generation.

Fearing she will talk, you bribed her only to hear a refusal and a gentle smile. A promise excaped her lips that no one will know but her and she ran off. It's been two month since you last saw her and yet you still can't stop thinking of her.

===

Name: Matilda Barker
Description: Cream hair, rosy skin, long legs, slender body, 5'11", black eyes

===

Name:
Description:
((Would really appreciate it if someone joined.))
(I'll do it if you're okay with doing two at the same time with me)
((Sure. I'll be happy to rp with you again!))
(02-25-2015, 11:17 PM)EnamelEyes Wrote: ((Sure. I'll be happy to rp with you again!))

(Great!)

Name: Charles Harrison
Description: 6'0" Black hair, thicker build (even pre pregnancy)

Charlie was a theater man. He'd been an actor through high school and college, studied make up and directing and set design, and had found a well paying job out of high school as a stage manager at a well known theater. He knew more than most around that place and his arrogance had sometimes gotten him in trouble.

He was a bit of a partier, having the money to fund such a life style. He was used to his old college ways and got rather careless. When he found out he was pregnant he was shocked. And he was crushed to find out he'd be having eight children. Given the theater's busy schedule, he was able to pass it off as stress weight. Until the ballerina caught him.

That arrogance from earlier? That got him on her bad side. And he'd had to take off from the theater once she found out, but to his knowledge she hadn't spread the information around at all. He felt as though he should hate her, foe running him out of his job (not that he could have shown up in his condition) but he didn't. He went so far as to call her one day, just to check. His heart pounced as the phone rang.
"Hello?" Came the voice of the ballerina, music flowed in from the background.

She sat in a baggy sweater, leggings and pointe shoes, just sitting on her couch as she watched Coppelia on her laptop, her hair tied in a bun. She was starting with Act II when her phone rang, she didn't recognise the number.
"Hi...Matilda? It's Charlie..."  he replied reluctantly. "How's it going?" He sat absent mindedly rubbing his enormous belly, hoping and praying she wouldn't hang up on him.
Matilda's normally calm face turned into a frown, "Sir Harrison, what are you doing calling me?" she asked as she struggled to keep civil with him. Her eyes staring blankly at Act II as the ballerina danced about the stage.
"I just...was thinking of you...haven't seen you in a while," Charles blushed, knowing he'd made a mistake. He perked up when he heard the music. "Oh...are you in the middle of a show right now? I'm stupid, I should have known that...sorry."
"Chill, I didn't tell anyone." Came her voice again, it was brisk and forward as if she was frightened or something else.
"Oh...good, thanks. But look, you're the only one who knows anything at all and...well...I need someone to talk to."
"And why would you want the company of the flimsy shot gazelle?" she asked irritably, she was trying to keep her patience to normal but she knew her acting could only go so far as a fake smile and a promise that she has to keep.
"Because I'm alone, dammit!" Even Charles was starting to lose his patience, and his raging hormones didn't help, either. "You're the only person I could talk to...won't you just humor me?"
"Yeah, sorry, shot gazelle can't humour you. Coppelia needs my attention." she said coolly as if threatening to slam her phone down immediately, though it was clear that she was only pressing loud speaker so she doesn't have to miss a moment of her ballet.
"Why don't you just call someone like an opera singer? They always caught your eyes, specially the sopranos, what with their figures." she grumbled as she watched the performance.
"They do have certain shape to them, don't they? But they were always very empty headed. You're different, Matilda. It's something I can't describe, but...you have substance to you. You're better than any of them."
She rolled her eyes, "Oh please, spare me your crap, I am not better than them, I can't sing for shit, I could only dance." she retorted as she irritably ran a hand through her hair.
"I'm not talking about your talent, Matilda. I'm talking about you! As a person! It devastated me when you found out about my situation, and I haven't stopped thinking about you since I left the theater! You have no reason to keep my secret, but you still do. That's what I'm talking about," Charles was getting out of breath, and even trembling with nerves at what her response would be.
Matilda stared into space in shock, she was seen by that one guy she despisesld and now he admires her? Clearly the Armageddon is upon her. "An-anyone'd have done it." She choked out as she tried to think of something to add, "Besides...it's not that big a deal as you'd think."
"I don't know if it is or if it isn't. I know you don't like me all that much, and I guess this whole thing is karmic payback for the way I've lived my life for a while. But you don't have a reason to help me. In fact, you have more reason than most to hurt me. But you don't. And that's why I can't stop thinking about you."
She frowned, why was she blushing? "Anytime, Harrison." She mumbled, "Also, that whole discovery thing was quite by accident."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,394 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,331 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,586 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,476 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served) TheDyingDay 326 113,009 11-23-2014, 06:45 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz