So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served)
PLOT: You are a successful business man and a famed entrepreneur throughout the globe. You have the perfect everything except for the fact that you are pregnant and the father left you after learning of it, but you decide to act normal and went about in your normal routine.

Now in your seventh month, you went to a theater and saw a musical Les Miserables, you were blown away by the performance most particularly the girl portraying Eponine, that was when you realized it, the girl who was portraying Eponine was the strange theater arts student who was always picked on by your friends, you also remembered that the girl had a crush on you, and now as you listened to her voice, her passion and emotion,you realized that you may or may not have the same feelings for her many years after college.

Will she reciprocate your new found emotion? Or will she end up recalling all those years of humiliation in college? But most importantly, how will she act upon the discovery of your pregnancy?

The rp starts when you approach her after the show ends where she's at her dressing room alone. I'll portray the girl. This is a long term rp.

Name: Jane Collins
Description: Tawny skin, 5'6", deep brown hair and eyes, straight waist length hair, slim figure.

Please fill this out for your character:
Name
# of baby/ies
How many months
Due

Name: Eric Hanson
Description: 5'10", wavy but short reddish brown hair, green eyes, formerly a muscular figure.
He's almost 7 months pregnant with twins, and is due in 8 weeks, but will probably end up overdue.

"Excuse me," Eric says, knocking on the slightly ajar door and poking his head inside, "sorry to bother you, but I just had to come by and compliment your performance as Eponine. It was...incredible, I have to say. Just an all around wonderful show, but you were my favorite part by far."
Name: Darol.
Description: White hair, light blue eyes, voice like C3PO, average height.
# of babies: 1.
How many months: 7 months (looks 4 months).
Due: Late December.
Famous For: Robots.

Darol will end up admitting that the so-called friends were not actually friends, but people who also picked on him, and he had never been a student, but a go-to for others when they needed info, as he is an info expert. He will also admit that he's had a crush on your character since day one, and he will tell of the obstacles that he had to climb over in order to get to her. The father of the baby is not on the scene (never has been), and Darol was built with technology that can change the DNA of his unborn child so that the child can be biologically related to his one true love, so any trace of the father can be erased, and so can any genetic problems with may occur. He is built so that he resembles a human, so those who don't know him think that he is a human who has had vocal chord surgery.

(Is that okay?)
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Jane was fixing herself and was still humming A Little Fall of Rain to herself when she heated a voice from behind the door somewhere, she paused and smiled, "Thank you my good sir, I appreciate your liking the performance."she said not recognizing his face, she then looked at his features before a smile formed, "You remind me of someone from long ago." she mumbled as her eyes scanned Eric's face.
((Sorry, someone posted first already...))

"I was wondering if you'd recognize me. I'm a decently well known businessman," Eric says attempting to remain humble, "you've probably seen my face in an ad somewhere." He tried to avoid reminding her about college, and wondered if she'd recall.
Jane paused and scrunched her tawny face up in an attempt to remember or recall any person that is like Eric, "You are Eric Hanson...owner of many industries but...are you sure we did not meet elsewhere?" she asked curiously, her head tilting to one side as she tried recalling more of her memories than she already knows.

"Well, reading your bio in the program, it looks like we went to the same university. Maybe we met there, but it was an awful big school, you know? Probably crossed paths once or twice..." Eric was desperate that would end the discussion. He knew he treated Jane terribly in the past and could only hope she'd repressed every memory pre-graduation.
That's okay. I'll still be able to help, as I'll modify it so that Darol's one true love is someone else. Hate it when you think you're the first to reply and you press send and it turns out that someone else has done it at the exact same time. You both wanna do a rp over the pm system? Could give ideas that you could use here as my area of expertise is performance.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
If you want me to help, that is, as if you don't, then the pm rp offer would be a good way for me to help without getting involved here.

After some minutes Jane shrugged, "Who knows, maybe we did meet, all I could remember was how I suffered." she said as she finished braiding her hair, her memory of her being treated wretchedly surfacing from her mind, "Well now, it seems that I don't know you." she said sighing, "But perhaps sir, we did meet, specially at the campus." Jane stated as she opened the door, "Please come in and make yourself welcome here." She said as she allowed the door to stay wide open."

((pm rp sounds okay.))

"Uhh, sure, thanks!" Eric hunched over, ducked his stomach in, did everything in his power to hide his pregnancy, but it didn't seem to work that well. Jane could clearly sense something amiss. He felt relieved she didn't remember him truly, but had a feeling it would resurface before long. He sat on a chair on the opposite side of the room, "so, how long have you been acting?"
"Ever since I graduated, I remember this boy I liked said I won't make it and I used his words to motivate me." Jane said grinning, "I auditioned as Meg Giry in the Phantom of the Opera and received the role." Jane said, eyeing Eric's belly, she frowned, "Eric, are you pregnant?" she asked him, concerned.

(you wanna do one with me and TheDyingDay, cashewmanz?)

"I guess I'm not that great of an actor, huh? You got me," he returned to a normal posture and his belly protruded out fully once more. "It's kind of a long story. And personal. I'm afraid I just don't know you well enough to get into it now. But that's a very inspiring story you've got, I wish mine was as nice."
(09-23-2014, 02:33 PM)midi94 Wrote: (you wanna do one with me and TheDyingDay, cashewmanz?)

(Sure, why not?)
(ok. Now, do you have any ideas that you want to use?)

(and keep doing this rp aswell).

She paused before laughing and shaking her head "Eric, I think your story is better than mine." Jane said as she was called by the man acting as Enjolras, "Jane, your mom's asking for you." Enjolras said, her face lightened up and ran outside, the man laughed before seeing Eric, "Uhhh...hey, you Jane's boyfriend?" he asked, leaning against the wall, hsis eye landing on Eric's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,395 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,917 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Role play in New York Long Island Addampale 0 683 03-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Addampale
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,397 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,981 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,334 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,588 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,483 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served) EnamelEyes 199 53,110 05-09-2015, 04:43 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  long time no see (closed with BNSF2010) Z_lastname 33 7,588 12-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: BNSF2010