Alpha x Omega -PAFP Mature-
Name: Hakashi
Looks: he is quite short, heirs skinny and has black hair. With tan skin.
Personality: he is quite cocky, and is a bit stubborn at some times. He likes being alone and is quite quiet.

Hakakashi was trailing through the woods. His tail up as his heat wafted around. His ear flicking a bit. While he hated it, knowing well that Alphas are quite needy when mating season came up. So they went to find a omega to pound and knot them. He shivered at the thought, which was why he was on the run. And he kept moving.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Name: Chris

Chris was walking around the words when he smelled someone in heat and follows the smell keeping quite not to scare the omega away
Hakashi hadn't seem to notice the alpha that was walking around. He just continued to make his way around. Tail swaying happily as he went. He had seen other omegas being mounted and mated along the way. Poor them, he was cautious. Or maybe they wanted to be bred. He didn't know.

He watches one closely and stays quite waiting to take him by surprise
The Omega thought he was safe, so he sat down. Stretching out a bit. Before laying down slightly. His tail thumping the ground gently as he looked around ahead of him. His tail lifting up a bit, not really seeing it was showing his hole. Since he thought he was safe from all the alphas.

He slowly trots over and pounds into the omega at the same time biting him marking him as his. He thrusts harder and faster releasing his knot into him
Hakashi gave a surprised gasp from the sudden alpha pouring into him. He clawed at the ground, struggling to get away. Forgetting that the alpha had already had his knot in him. And was getting ready to poor his seed into him. In that case, he panicked and squirmed around. Whining and fussing.

Chris bite hard into the omega's shoulder marking him and pounding harder and faster as he starts pouring his seed into him
The omega cried out, feeling the hot liquid fill him. Making his stomach slightly bulge out, he noticed they were knitted together. And he squirmed. Not liking the fact of being off guard and bred. He turned around and tried to bite Chris.

Chris growled at the omega and stayed in even after he filled him with his seed
Hakashi soon knew he had to give up. And just sat there. Knowing they couldn't move for a while, since they were knotted together. And he knew well that he belonged to Chris. Who can breed him anytime he wanted. His stomach was still swollen from the seed, and he just shifted.

He pulls out and shifts back "why did you fight me?" He asks
"Not all Omegas have the need to breed" he said. Sitting down, keeping his bright blue gaze on the alpha in front of him.

"But your in heat and smelled so good couldn't help but not breed you" he said leaning against keeping his green eyes on omega
Hakashi rolled his eyes. Looking down as he stayed silent. Before speaking up, "really now?" He echoed slightly. His tail lashing around.

"You smell like woods and cinnamon which attracted me to you. Why are you angry?" He asks getting up and sitting next to his mate saying "at least I let go after I put my seed in while others continue not caring about their mate I do care about my mate" he says looking down.
Hakashi looked down. Before he let off a small sigh, smiling a bit. "I suppose that's true...and how do I smell like cinnamon?" He teased. Flicking his ear as he nudged him gently with his shoulder.

He smiles "want to get out of the woods and get something to eat? I don't know you just smell like cinnamon." He says gently nudging him back
Hakashi blinked a bit, shifting a bit. "Sure, I actually haven't eaten barely since this happened" he said. His ears flicking back sheepishly.

"It's ok what are you hungry for? What's your name? My name is Chris." He asks as he rubs the omega's belly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 658 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,192 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Omega and their Alpha ShadowsWolf 0 600 11-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 950 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  O Sweet little Omega (open to other person) LittleWolf 0 609 04-25-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: LittleWolf
  John watson&Sherlock holmes alpha& beta justhappening 0 521 01-25-2017, 01:57 PM
Last Post: justhappening
  Lust House -Mpreg Pafp- ~Zacharie~ 34 7,010 07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Sissy Academy -NSFW, PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 0 1,309 07-14-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~