The Star-Man's Womb
Trian watched the movie, and fell asleep on the couch.
I'm just here for a laugh
Jeremy ended up dozing off as well. When the movie ended the VCR clicked as it started to automatically rewind the cassette.
The next morning, Trian woke up slumped over Jeremy. He decided he didn't care, though, and shut his eyes to try and get a few more minutes of sleep.
Jeremy stirred about half an hour later when Kiba started licking his hand and let out a bark.
Trian yawned and gently pushed the dog's head away. "Ssshhh. Sleep now."
Kiba huffed and let out a loud bark. Jeremy jumped awake with a gasp. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the mutt who started for the back door.
Trian looked over at Kiba sitting by the back door, and closed his eyes again. "Farewell, dear dog. You go and do your... Dog things."
Jeremy lifted Trian enough to where he could get up. He gently laid him on the couch and opened the door for Kiba. The dog darted outside and did a few laps around the yard before taking a dump and marking the fence. He then flopped down on the porch.
"Should I make breakfast?" Trian asked. "Because I don't want to get up."
"I'll do it," Jeremy said. He went tot he kitchen and started making breakfast.
Trian mumbled out a response that sounded vaguely like "Let me know when it's done."
Jeremy made up some vegetable omelettes and bacon.
Trian dragged himself from the couch and into the kitchen when the food was ready. He sat at the table and ate his food, slowly, examining the flavor.
Jeremy ate his food and sipped his coffee.
After breakfast, Trian went to work on his distress signal once more. A few hours later, he felt himself burning out. He cast his device to the side and went back downstairs. He sat himself on the couch and sighed.
Jeremy was brushing Kiba on the back porch. There was a large bin filled with the dog's fluff.
"Jeremy," Trian called, "I need to get out of this house. Where do humans go to have fun?"
"Uh...Clubs I guess," Jeremy said.
"Clubs, eh? Why don't you take me to one? I haven't been to a club in forever." Trian stood up and walked outside to Jeremy. "It'll be fun."
Jeremy thought for a minute. "I guess we can go."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,174 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,323 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 956 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,474 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,108 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,795 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,694 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,572 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,975 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3