The Star-Man's Womb
Trian nodded. He ate his food quietly.
I'm just here for a laugh
"When we're done eating I can take a better look at your head. I picked up some better supplies on the way back form the shop."
"Speaking of which, what's the word on the truck? It's not too bad, is it?"
"Not really," Jeremy said. "It won't cost much."
"Aw man, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to cause this. It probably would have been easier to just run that little furry thing over." Trian sighed, hanging his head.
"Don't worry about it," Jeremy said.
"I feel really bad, though. All this crap just for a... What was that thing called? I think it was a rabbit?" Trian asked.
"It could've been worse."
"I guess so. Still, it could've been better." Trian sighed and pushed away his food. "I'm just going to sleep, I think."
"Let me check your injury before you do then," Jeremy said as he got the first aid kit.
Trian nodded.
Jeremy carefully removed the shirt and took a look at the injury.
"Well? How's it look?"
"It's nothing a few butterfly bandages can't fix. It's not deep at all." Jeremy started cleaning it out.
"That's good. I'd hate to think I'm going home with a huge scar on my head. My dad would kill me." Trian closed his eyes and let the human take care of him. "Your touch is soft. It feels nice."
"I've a had quite a bit of practice," Jeremy said quietly under his breath.
"So I saw." Trian noted. "Still, I appreciate it." Silence hung in the air for a moment, awkward and uncomfortable. "It's a shame those scars are there," The alien said, breaking the quiet. "You have a nice body. But, perhaps it's less of a straight forward painting, and more of a stained glass window. Pieces broken, but put back together to create something wonderful."
"Glass is purposely cut for stained glass," Jeremy said simply. He finished up treating the wound. "I'm going to shower. Get some rest."
Trian said nothing and turned on the television, flipping idly through the channels.
Jeremy came out of the shower a short while later with one of the fluffy towels around his waist.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,158 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,308 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,064 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,782 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,687 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,570 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,970 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3