The Star-Man's Womb
Trian woke up, tiredly rubbing his eyes. He showered once Jeremy was done, and came back out to see his friend. The rest of the day was trying more food, and seeing more sights. Trian didn't return to the hotel with Jeremy, though, instead opting to spend some time on his own. Again, Jeremy only saw him again the next morning.
I'm just here for a laugh
"Where have you been going?" JEremy asked.
"Trying to fix my distress signal." Trian sighed.
"How's that going?"
Trian shook his hand in a 'so-so' sort of gesture. "Could be better. But, I'm getting more progress done."
"That's good. Where are you finding the parts?"
"Places. Nothing to worry about." Trian said, rolling over in his bed.
"Alright then... Any ideas for breakfast?"
"I dunno." Trian shrugged. "Anywhere's fine, I guess." Trian got out of bed and went to take a shower. Afterwards, he and Jeremy went out to get food. Another day spent seeing the sights, and another night that Trian went off on his own, only for Jeremy to see him again the next morning.
Jeremy looked through his phone. "Anywhere in particular you want to go today?"
Trian shrugged. "I dunno. We've been checking out all the tourist traps. Why don't we just go see how people live."
"So the park?"
"Sounds good to me." Trian said with a nod.
Jeremy nodded. "We should also find a place to do some laundry."
Trian yawned. "Doesn't this hotel do that sort of thing?" He hopped out of bed and started getting his clothes together for a shower, but only found a pair of shorts and one pair of boxers. "I still need more clothes." He noted.
"We can go shopping then," Jeremy said.
"Yeah, that should be the first stop. Okay, new game plan. Let's do what little laundry we have first, then hit the mall. Afterward, check out the park."
"Sounds good to me," Jeremy said. He dressed Kiba in his service vest and packed up their laundry.
Trian followed Jeremy to the laundry place he'd picked out.
Jeremy got their laundry going and they were out of there within an hour.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,153 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,307 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,058 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,781 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,686 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,570 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3