The Star-Man's Womb
The two men stepped back outside into the open air. "We should be there soon, I hope. Much as I love this salty air, the wind's messing up my hair."
I'm just here for a laugh
"What are you talking about? It looks fine."
"You think so? I mean between the wind and the salt-water spray, it's a mess, man."
"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."
"Mmm, well, if you say so." Trian pointed off. "Look! There it is! Ellis island, gateway to America."
Jeremy nodded and smiled. "LAdy Liberty is a lot bigger than what I thought she would be."
"You know she's technically in New Jersey? I just read that yesterday." The boat docked, and it's passengers disembarked. Inside, Trian was looking at a couple of the computers. "So, apparently, you can take a look at your family's history with these."
"Really? Huh." Jeremy said.
"Go on, try it." Trian said with a grin.
"I'm not that interested in knowing where my family came from. The fact that I'm part Irish is enough for me."
Trian shrugged. "Alright then. Let's go and check out the other parts."
Jeremy nodded. "Alright."
The rest of the museum was rather straightforward. Accounts of immigration, the stories of some who'd come through, and so on.
Jeremy took pictures along the way.
"Hey, let's grab a picture of the three of us." Trian took the camera and pulled over a passing woman. "Excuse me, can you take a picture of my friend and I?"
"Oh sure thing," the woman replied.
Jeremy handed over his camera to the woman.
Trian knelt down next to Kiba. "Kiba, look at the camera. Look at the camera, puppy."
Kiba licked Trian's face instead as the woman took a few pictures.
Trian struggled to keep a straight face as Kiba licked him, but ended up breaking out into laughter.
Jeremy laughed and thanked the woman for taking their pictures as he got his camera back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,147 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,300 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,007 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,771 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,677 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,567 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,961 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3