The Star-Man's Womb
"We better not! I'm young, I've got things I wanna do! Spirits, I friggin' hate ferris wheels!"
I'm just here for a laugh
"I'm sorry. I didn't know."
"It's fine. I mean, You wanted to ride it, and I wasn't gonna let you ride it alone." The wheel moved again, with the two sitting at the top of the wheel. Trian clung to Jeremy's arm, leaning his head on his shoulder, his eyes closed tight.
"Hey. Hey. It's going to be alright." He stroked Trian's hair.
"I know. I'm fine." Trian insisted, still trembling.
"You're trembling."
"Well, we ARE on a giant death trap!"
"It's perfectly safe."
"You say that now, then the carriage breaks and we all die." Trian said. The carriage came to a stop at the top of the ride. "I guess the view is nice, at least."
Jeremy nodded. "It is."
When the carriage didn't start moving again, Trian started panicking. "Oh spirits, we're stuck, aren't we? Oh no, nonononono." He clung tighter to Jeremy and put his head on his shoulder, squeezing his eyes shut.
"It'll be fine," Jeremy said.
"This is it. This is how it ends. On a damn ferris wheel on Earth." Trian whimpered. "A primitive ferris wheel. This is the worst way to die ever! I don't wanna die!"
Jeremy caressed Trien's face and placed his lips on the alien's.
Trian was only startled for a second before he reciprocated the kiss. He could tell that this wasn't just another kiss for fun, but rather one that had feeling, genuine affection, and care. Trian was all too happy to receive it. He wrapped his arms around the human and clutched his shirt.
Jeremy held Trian close.
Trian pulled away from Jeremy after a small eternity. "And where did this come from?" He asked, resting his head against Jeremy's chest.
"I uh...well..." Jeremy struggled to find words as his skin turned red.
Trian looked at him expectantly, hopefully.
"I really really like you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,152 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,306 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,025 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,777 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,686 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,569 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3