The Star-Man's Womb
"Seafood pasta sounds good." Trian said, and he called in to place the order. He put the phone down when he was done, and laid back in bed. "I think maybe the next thing we'll work on is cunnilingus. Very important. Everyone loves a man who isn't afraid to give head, and does it well."
I'm just here for a laugh
"Hm. Yeah that sounds like fun." Jeremy got up and let Kiba out of the bathroom.
"Oh yes, it is fun indeed." Trian chuckled. "Think you can handle two lessons in a night?"
"I think I need some time to go over tonight's lesson."
"Mmmm, I'm deciding if that's your loss or mine." Trian said, laying his head back on the pillow. After dinner, Trian just lay in bed, pressed close to Jeremy, sharing in his body heat, still naked.
Jeremy had an arm wrapped around Trian as he watched a documentary that he came across on the TV.
Trian's eyes were closed, and he was paying only the barest attention. "What are you watching?" He asked.
"A documentary on Mars."
"Mmm. I'm sure there's someone working for the council who could tell you about that." Trian yawned.
"Oh really?"
"Yep. They keep an eye on pre-voyaging planets. Take notes to look at later. Boring stuff, really." Trian turned up the air conditioning. "Man, It's so hot."
"It is Hollywood."
"I'm not from this planet, that doesn't mean anything to me." Trian said. "Why don't you turn that off so we can sleep."
"Alright. Alright." Jeremy turned off the TV.
Trian fell asleep rather quickly. The next few days passed in much the same manner. The boys went out and explored L.A., then in the nighttime Trian and Jeremy would have sex. Finally, they'd seen all Hollywood had to offer, and it was time to move on. "I hear San Francisco is incredibly gay. We need to go there." Trian said.
"Alright," Jeremy said.
"Yeees. Maybe we should just leave today. I feel like we've seen everything there is to see here in Hollywood."
Jeremy nodded. "We can leave after lunch."
"Alright. Anything you'd like to do on our last day here?"
"Not really," Jeremy said. "We've done pretty much everything I can think of."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,168 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,317 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 956 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,083 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,788 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,689 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,571 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,972 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3