The Star-Man's Womb
"Y-you're just accepting this? I come back out of nowhere, pregnant, and you're just..."
I'm just here for a laugh
"I took an alien that appeared in my backyard on a cross country road trip less than a year ago," Jeremy said. "I made the stupid mistake of not going with them. And now I'm just glad that I get to see them again."
Trian sniffled. "I thought for sure you'd at least have a panic attack; a-are you sure you're okay with this?"
"I'm sure," Jeremy said.
Trian sniffled and just continued to sob into Jeremy's shoulder until he just couldn't cry anymore. He laid back down in bed and pulled the blankets over himself. "I'm hungry."
"I can go cook something."
"Actually, I've been craving some human foods for the longest time now." Trian blushed. "Shit foods, really."
"Soooo take-out then?"
"Uuhhh, what are they called? Pop tarts? Have you got those?"
"Yes."
Trian got out of bed and went into the kitchen. He started going through the cabinets. "Aaah, where are they?" As he reached up, the sweatshirt exposed his naked behind.
Jeremy found the poptarts and handed the box to Trian. "Here."
Trian took thebbox and tore open a pack, taking a big bite out of the first pastry. "Thanks." He said. He placed a hand on his belly. "They flutter around a lot."
"They...?"
"Oh, yeah..." Trian took a deep breath. "A healthy ditherian pregnancy always delivers a minimum of twins." Trian's eyes began tearing up. "That's bad, isn't it? It's one thing if I was only having one baby, but it's twins, and, and..."
"No...It's....It's not bad...You...You did mention it at one point."
"Oh no. Are you okay? Jeremy?"
"yeah...I'm just fine." He gripped the counter and his body started trembling. Kiba nuzzled his human as Jeremy started hyperventilating. "Just fine..."
Trian stood frozen as tears started pouring down his face. "No, no, this isn't fine. This is what I'm afraid of, right here! You being miserable just for my sake!"
"I'm...I'm not miserable," Jeremy wheezed as he slunk to the floor where Kiba got into his lap and started licking his face.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,166 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,313 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 956 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,079 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,787 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,688 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,571 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,972 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3