The Star-Man's Womb
"And the pregnancy thing...?"
I'm just here for a laugh
"What about it?"
"Wasn't that what this whole thing's about?" Trian asked, about to begin crying again.
"Hey hey. When I said I'd stick with you, it included the babies."
Trian sniffled and nodded. A weak smile crossed his face. After he was done eating, he had Jeremy help him into bed, where he immediately fell asleep, despite being fully dressed.
Jeremy stayed in the room, keeping an eye on Trian.
Trian didn't wake up until the next day. He opened his eyes, groaning.
Jeremy was in the kitchen making breakfast.
Trian manged to climb out of bed. He stripped out of his clothes and made his way into the bathroom. He stumbled and fell to his knees just as he began to vomit, thankfully catching it in the toilet.
Jeremy turned off the stove and hurried to the bedroom. "Trian?"
Trian has hunched over the toilet, emptying his stomach of more than it had. His body was shaking and his breaths were quivering between each volley of vomit.
Jeremy rubbed Trian's back.
When he was finally done, Trian kept kneeling there, panting and groaning.
"I ran out and got some ginger tablets, they should help if you can keep them down."
Trian nodded and swallowed the tablets. "Ugh, I'm so hungry. And I feel dirty, and greasy, and gross."
"Then lets start with a bath and I'll bring you breakfast."
Trian nodded. He managed to stand up with some help, but his eyes went wide when he caught sight of himself in the mirror. "Jeremy! Wh-what happened?! I had a belly, but it's gone! Oh spirits, did I miscarry?! Jeremy, did I miscarry?!" Trian sank back to the floor, clutching his stomach and sobbing.
"I'm sure you're fine," Jeremy said. "You lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time."
"I don't feel them moving! They're not fluttering!"
Jeremy wrapped his arms around Trian. "It's going to be alright. Just calm down. You haven't been eating right, so they're probably just conserving energy."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,153 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,307 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,058 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,780 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,686 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,570 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3