The Star-Man's Womb
Trian stretched out and laid back in bed.
I'm just here for a laugh
Jeremy sat on the bed. "How about a walk?"
"Can we do it later? I'm already in my pajamas." Trian said, gesturing to his oversized tee shirt and pajama pants.
"Fair enough. But you really should make it a point to be a bit more active."
"I know. But it's tiring. We can do it tomorrow." Trian yawned.
"Fair enough."
Trian cuddled up next to Jeremy and pulled the blankets up over himself. "Good night." He yawned.
"Good night." Jeremy kisses his head.
The next week, on Friday, Trian woke up early. His bladder was demanding a trip to the bathroom. After a brief struggle to get to his feet and a trip to the bathroom, Trian decided that as long as he was awake, he should make a nice, romantic breakfast.
Jeremy rose from the blankets as the scent of breakfast wafted from the kitchen to the bedroom.
In the kitchen, Trian was putting the finishing touches on breakfast. He placed down the last of the plates and set a vase with a single, long-stemmed rose in it on the center of the table. He was also completely naked, save for a frilly, pink apron.
Jeremy blushed. "Uh....Morning."
Trian jumped with a start. "GAH! Don't scare me like that!" Trian put a hand on his belly and took a deep breath. "If I were more pregnant, you'd have put me in labor!" Trian gestured to the table. He had apparently gone all out on his romantic breakfast. There were big stacks of pancakes and waffles, bacon, eggs, sausages, toast, bagels, hash browns, biscuits, farina with cinnamon arranged to look like a heart. All of the plates were arranged to make a giant heart. "Like it?" Trian asked with a smile.
"It's cute."
"Cute?"
"It's very romantic."
"I'm glad you think so." Trian said. He plopped himself into a chair.
Jeremy sat across from him and sipped his tea.
"Eat something. I want to know if it all tastes good."
Jeremy nodded and took a little bit of everything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,153 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,307 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,059 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,781 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,686 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,570 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3