My new master -PAFP mature-
Name: Jack
Looks: a small male with brown hair, pale blue eyes, and pale skin.
Personality: sweet and soft, but can be rough

Jack bit his lip as he noticed he was on his way to his new masters home. Looking down at himself he had remembered he was completely naked. Of course, he was sold as a sex/breeding slave, a lot of people wanted him. But there was one person who managed to get him for himself. He gave a soft noise as the cage shook. Looking up as he stared out the window. His collar jingling from a small bell that hung from it. He had been to other masters before, but had always escaped somehow. But they would always find him and beat/rape him senseless. Until the next day when he was sold back into auction for someone else to deal with. He shrank back in his cage as they soon moved him to the steps. The door opening to his new master.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Name: Allion Lumo Rikilo
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, dark black short hair, Violet eyes, pale skin.
Personality: Warm and protective to those he cares for and heartless to any others that would bring them harm

Allion had been waiting for his pet to be brought to him for a long time now. He even had to borrow money from a close friend to pay for the purchase, but was happy it was a neko. He himself was one as well but used magic to hide his ears and tail, appearing human. When he heard them at the door he quickly threw on a white shirt and black pants then opened the door to let them in.
Jack found himself still in his cage, not liking the fact they didn't trust him at all. So that was why he was in a cage. He perked up at the slight scent of a Neko, in which his ears twitched. Finding there to be no other Neko around here. Which was pretty disappointing, but he knew he could deal with it. Is tail curled as he looked up slightly at his new master. Wondering how this was going to go. And if he had to escape or not.

He looked at the other people and gave them the money in a rather large envelope then sent them away. Allion shut and locked the door to his house before revealing what he was to the other. His ears and tail came out and he used his claws to break open the cage door. "There now...you're going to be safe here. I'm sure you're hungry, I have food in the kitchen. My name is Allion. Your name is?" He sai as he gently moved the neko out of the cage.
Th male was shocked, since he didn't think of the other male being a Neko just like him. No wonder he smelled a Neko around. "Jack...my name is Jack" he said. Looking around as he flicked a ear. "So, your a Neko also?" He asked softly. His tail curling and uncurling. The other smelled so different, he didn't think he smelled a Neko in a long while. And Jack didn't know he himself was in heat. Maybe other nekos could scent it and he was immune to his own scent. He continued to look around a bit more.

"Yes I am. I'm also a wizard.....seriously...I am....and you Jack are in heat. I can smell it all over your body." He said in a deep sensual voice with a japanese accent to it. HE long wanted to be with someone of his own race and women, were simply annoying to him. He preffered men because they never tired him. They all were different and unique. This neko....had to be the crown jewel of them all though.
Jack blinked and looked down at himself. Blushing sheepishly. "I..guess I didn't notice" he squeaked softly. Before looking around once more his pale brown and white tail flicked around slightly. "So, why am I here?" He asked. "Is there any work for me to do? I'm usually used to working" he said. Looking over to him after a moment.

"You are the only other person living here with me....I've been rather lonely and talking to a certain demon child has worn me down. Even though I treat her like my own. And I've been feeling the need to have my kind around me. SO you are free to do whatever you wish here. Just don't tear anything up." He said with a smile and grabbed a bag of catniip from a cabinent. "Would you like to celebrate?"
Jack sniffed at the thing, his eyes growing wide. "What is that?" He asked. Yep, he's barely seen any of what ever that was. He's barely seen anything. "And can I at least have clothes?" He asked softly. Gently smiling, since he didn't really want to be this nude for a long time. He was still itching to get to have a long look around the place.

"This is catnip....and it's average grade. And your new clothes are in that room." He said pointing to his left. "THey're all sorts....I didn't really know what to get. So I got everything." He said as he tossed a small baggie of catnip to him.
Jack weakly sniffed at it. Before making his way to the room that Allion had pointed to. He soon wriggled into the clothes. Just looking over the catnip and just wondered why he felt the way he did with this bag of plant. He soon made his way back to the male. "What would we do?" He asked. Since he was usually doing something to please his master's needs.

"You sniff the catnip with me and watch as I become like I was when I was a kitten. I'm that'll give you a few laughs! It does me everytime." He said as he began to sniff his bag and tried to hold back from wanting to pounce on the male. He was in heat and it was causing his own body to get there as well. The catnip helped by making him a bit slow mentally and really easy to make laugh.
Jack didn't really know about this. But if he said so, he would do it. He knew what this heat was of his, he was sure his old master had scolded him for still having it. Since he said it "messed with his pets". So he said it's a time where animals breed, and so the in heat ones are ready for breeding. That sure gave him a scare to hide in his room for a while. He gave a amused purr as he watched the male. Sniffing at his own catnip bag. Before long he found himself nestling up to Allion.

Allion was trying to catch his own tail not realizing it was attached to his body. Only now did he feel his heat mingling with Jake's. "Mmmm you smell so good." He licked his cheek and his eyes glazed over with some need. He kept licking him and nuzzled him closely acting so sweet and gentle. Which was how he would usually act when around some he wanted to mate with. Although this young neko seemed to enhance it and make the emotions even stronger. Perhaps this is what it was like when two neko's get together.
Jake gave a happy purr. His pale blue eyes closing a bit as he just nuzzled up against him and returned the soft licks. He still felt high off the cat nip, but he didn't seem to mind. His tail instantly flew up a bit as he continued to gentky nuzzle and rug against him. Before he soon had settle down in a spot and stayed there. Just loving the soft licks and nuzzles, returning them gently.

Allion couldn't hold back and gently rolled over so he was on top of Jake. "I really can't take it anymore, can I mate with you Jake?" He said as the bulge in his pants was pressed against the other's stomach. His ears and tail were out and his heat was making the catnip's effects weaken. The scent from Jake was just making him more and more aroused and he was purring...loudly.
"O..of course" he breathed out softly. His pale brown ears were flattened a bit. While his tail was twitching ever so slightly. Blushing as he listened to the other male purr. His own catnip effects were wearing down. In which he still purred himself. His blue gaze fixed on the others violet eyes. Which he was really starting to enjoy the colors.

Allion put his lips against Jake's and rubbed his hand on the younger neko's chest as his other hand gently pulled his tail. He knew all neko's most sensitive spots were either the ears or the tail. IN fact his own was his tail and he enjoyed having it pulled gently. Allion waited to see if his guess was right.
Jack gave a soft noise and shivered as his tail as tugged. In which it sort of quivered and cowered away. Blushing as he felt lips against his own. This was probably his first time actually doing this in a gentle way and a way he wasn't unhappy with. Unlike with his other masters who just raped him and best him. Or used him to help with their own pets needs.

Allion lifted the male and carried him to his own bedroom and laying him down on a large mound of blankets and padding. He set Jake down and continued administrating his gentle love on him. "Is this ok? You're not scared are you?" He asked wanting to let him know that he was free from all darkness and bad things that happened before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 657 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 950 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  O A new master [Open for all] Cassy 14 1,821 08-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  O Master.... 018Luxio 3 1,465 12-06-2016, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C The Dragon Master and The Human Slave with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx Roxas Atlas 54 8,063 12-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Lust House -Mpreg Pafp- ~Zacharie~ 34 7,010 07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Sissy Academy -NSFW, PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 0 1,308 07-14-2016, 10:55 PM
  I'm not really an Alpha... [Pafp, NSFW] ~Zacharie~ 0 676 06-30-2016, 09:44 PM