Closed The Dragon Master and The Human Slave with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
A Dragon Master comes to the human world to find a mate.
Name : klio Hamilton
Appearance : shaved sides with red dyed hair, light gray eyes, average body mass, slightly fit, very pal
height: 5'9
Personality: good temperd , rebellious, shy, loyal, supporting, easy to love

Klio was napping in his cell during the auction that was held for hybrids to spend their hard earned cash for the chance to own a human slave , He was considered the highest quality , and therefore cost a lot more then the other humans , he turned over trying to get cozy in the human sized cage accompanied with the other fresh meat sleeping along side him.

He didn't hear a thing until the merchant kicked the cage door open letting his customer get a closer look at his fresh catch of carriers. " Yes they have enough meat on them to withstand any task given... this one here is a fighter.. " the snake hybrid hissed clutching klio's face letting the customer look him over .
Name : Draco Ivo Dragonite
Appearance : Human: Slim with a little muscle.Brown spiky hair, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale, has massive genitals
Dragon: Red scales with yellow scales on his front torso, golden eyes, huge dragon wings, still has his massive genitals
height: human: 6'0" dragon: 6'5"
Personality: Calm, Cool, Can be wicked at times, loves to have sex.

Draco seem satisfied as he look at Kilo all over. "He's perfect to carry my babies. How much is he?" He asked the snake hybrid.
Waldron:" Five bags of pure gold sir... hes worth every golden penny sir. " he hissed pulling klio to his feet preparing his prized merchandize. "Would you care to accessories your new slave ? " he moved sleepy kilo over to the side showing off some of the eye catching clothing and collars.

Kilo was half awake he looked away from the dragon hybrid feeling aggravated and very tired of the loud noises around him ruining his slumber , it didn't hit him until he saw the merchant grab the papers for his customer to sign . This was the end of his travels unless he was returned . Kilo walked back towards the many humans resting , kneeling down to rejoin them with a heavy yawn .
"Here's your five bags of gold, Waldron." Draco smirked as he got ready to dress his slave. Draco dressed Kilos in in a black collar, tight black pants, and a black tight tank top. "This'll be your outfit for now." Draco smirked again.
Klio Stayed quiet while the dragon hybrid man handled him into the uncomfortably tight clothing , he almost fell grabbing onto the dragons arm for support but quickly yanked his hand back looking away.

Waldron: " Haha it is a pleasure to work with you sir ..." He took the five bags of gold putting them in his pocket popping klio on his rear end. "He won't disapoint you .." He smirked at his happy customer.

Klio felt his new owener dragging him out into the open for all the jealous hybrids to stare with envy .
Draco took Kilos to his mansion. It a beautiful and elegant building that will Kilo's new home. Draco placed Kilo on an extremely soft bed. He went to a different room to turn into his human form.
Klio walked along side Draco marveling at the giant mansion , his jaw dropped when they entered the massive structure , when his owner lead him into a master size room he swiftly tossed him into the plush bed ."oof!" Klio wiggled around sinking into the bed , he saw the bed was larger then a normal size bed ."not. bad.." he murmured to himself getting cozy.
Draco walked back into the bedroom in his human form. "You are my slave, but I'm gonna treat you like royalty." Said the naked Draco.
Klio turned over hearing the dragon speak , his eyes widen seeing his appearance changed to a human his eyes looked down the males body seeing something very interesting about this male. "I understand that...but um haha.. I'm kinda tired still.. mind if I takeba nap first ?" He said raising a brow.
"Of course. I'll make a nice meal for you when you wake up." Draco smiled as he left the room.
Klio yawned stretching and rolling onto his side falling asleep to catch up on some needed sleep. "Mm..Zzz..Zz"
Draco; still naked, started cooking a nice, warm meal for Kilo. "He maybe my slave, but I wanna make him feel comfortable." Draco said to himself.
After a few hours passed klio started to wake up smelling something very delicious and yummy*"mm.."
Draco smiled as he saw Kilo walking into the kitchen. "Hey. How was your nap?" He asked as hwas almost done cooking.
"Amazing.. the best nap I've very had , Yawning" He walked over to the table rubbing his eyes getting a nice whiff of the meal being prepared ."smells nice "
"Anything tou wanna have to drink with your meal, Kilo?" Draco asked.
Klio looked up and corrected his owner before giving an answer "My name is klio.. not kilo sir. " He leaned back "And if its okay I'd like a glass of water please .." he said polity .
"Sorry, Klio. Sure. I'll get your water." Draco replied as he placed a plate of fried rice and sliced chicken in front of Klio.
He looked over the dish very shocked and looked up towards the hybrid."this is for me?" playing with the food poking it with his fork hoping this isn't a trap. He waited for he male to replie avoiding the food just in case he's actually not allowed to eat it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,046 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,097 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,095 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 57,323 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  No more slave (c/w bhdire8) Dots 58 4,487 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dots
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,270 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,565 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,469 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,592 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,637 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight