Beyond the horizon. (SeanWoods221.) Finished.
A young werewolf coming of age known as Roi seemed to not abide by his parent's rules who were the Alpha male and alpheress about not venturing into one of many of the Devachi, Devern, Veren, and Voultri territories when the night had taken over the lands and had enveloped it in unnatural darkness. This man had a sweetness to his scent, he was a virgin. Meanwhile .. A young man had stood before many other men, speaking a blood pact and pledge about their union to one another. Each man was wearing black ceremonial robes. He had sniffed the air, his long back lengthed black hair that had draped down to his lower backside had swayed in the wind, each strand upon his head  seeming to be brushed by unseen fingers of who was owned by nothing more than mother nature herself. He had undressed and as so did his loyal men that he had strongly led, letting the hooded fabric lower from their backside and sturdy shoulders. He was their alpha and he was willing to fight to the death to protect his beloved pack. Soon the men had shifted and so did Roi and before he knew it they were all crashing through the forested area, making a crunching sound whenever their paws had touched the blindingly white shaded snow. It was so bone chillingly cold outside but the wolves could handle it. They were blessed to have such thick pelts. Soon the alpha had stopped in his next step, causing the wolves behind him become curious, sniffing at the air.
Sean was running through the same forest as the wolves, but didn't know. He was running because he was accused of stealing from a local village.
Roi's clan were all hungry an had wanted a bone or two to chomp and gnaw on after they had done heir vile deed. He had ran along with his pack mates, being knocked over by the mysterious man named by and known as Sean. The wolves of Roi's pack had each begun to circle the human, cutting off any use for an escape. Their powerful bodies low and their eyes glaring up at him as they drew their teeth from beneath their lower lip.
Sean saw the wolves circling me and got even more scared.[i] "Whoa! OK, OK. Calm down, guys. It was an accident. I didn't mean it." [i]Sean replied with fear.
The wolves had approached a step closer, continuing to glare at the man who was in the circle that the wolves had made with their bodies. The leading wolf had also growled, showing an impressive set of sharp teeth. He had approached after getting up to all four of his paws and shaking the snow from his copper brown fur, storming over to him and pouncing upon him. He was much too tired to even care that this human would have a family that he needed to return back home to. He had bared his teeth and had buried into the male's neck. He had used his massive paws to rip Sean's clothing to tatters as if it were nothing more than a flimsy piece of paper beneath his sharp nails. "You have made a grave mistake coming out here human .. now you shall suffer the consequences!" He had said to the man known as Sean.
"Please" Sean replied. "I don't want any trouble. If you let me go, you'll never see me again."
Roi had continued to glare hatefully into the human's handsome eyes. "Fine .. but let us have a little wager. Shall we?" He spoke low, keeping his eyes on the human he was determined to eat and let his future pups play with once the meat would be all gone. At the sound of a wager all of the wolves raised their heads and let forth mighty howls that boomed ever so loudly from their chests.
"OK." Sean said nervously. "W-What's the w-wager."
"If you can make it through the woods before sun down we will leave you alone but if not then we have you for our pleasures for now and ever." Roi had said with a darkly sadistic masculine chuckle to the tone and severity of his voice. "Do we have a deal?" He asked Sean.
Sean thought about it. "OK. We have a deal." Sean said and ran from the wolves as fast as he could.
Roi and the wolves had waited a minute or so, only chasing after Sean once he was out of their plain sight. It made things more funner that way when they had did that. Roi and his pack had searched through the forested area, picking up on his scent each time they had gotten closer and closer to their prey. "Sean .. come out .. come out where ever you are!" Roi taunted the man who had wanted nothing more than to be freed of the wolves that were pursuing him.
Sean ran as fast as he could, but Roi soon caught up with Sean. "OK, OK. You caught me. What are you going to do to me?" Sean asked.
Roi had smirked darkly, looking the man known as Sean up and down. He had wanted to savor this moment, no matter how twisted it was. "We are going to mate with you until you are pregnant with our offspring." He had shifted to his human form, wrapping a collar around Sean's neck. "For now and forever more you belong to me."
"Of course." Sean said. "A deal's a deal. I'm ready."
Roi had smirked sinfully, pressing the front of his well toned and muscular body against the back of his prey's backside. He had reached around his waist and had ripped the jeans clean from his waist, causing them to fall at where his feet was. He had shoved Sean to his hands and knees, guiding his massively sized cock's full length into his prey's eagerly waiting opening. He had to force it in because it was too tight and he had begun thrusting, slowly at first but then rough and violent enough to cause much pain. Around him his loyal subjects all watched, becoming steadily aroused by what they had seen.
Sean screamed in pain as Roi thrust in him very violently. "Oh! Ah! Keep going." Sean panted through the pain.
Roi had made sure every last inch of his cock was inside of his prey's body. He had gripped the man's hips tightly enough to cause a bruise. He had done a few thrusts for a few hours, soon lessening his strength so that he could relax and catch his breaths. He was so very tired, leaning his head in toward his prey's neck and sinking his teeth into it till his love mark was able to be seen. He did not let go until the mark was bright enough to be seen and withdrew his teeth from the puncture wounds.
Sean groaned in pain as Roi sank his teeth in his neck. "OH! Please!" I yelped.
Roi had licked the bite wound a few times with his tongue, stopping the blood flow which went on for quite some time even after the teeth were removed from the neck and cursing himself for the healing abilities he was born with. He did as his slave had desired, beginning to thrust hard and fast inside of Sean's body. He had moaned lowly, feeling each outburst boom from his chest as if it were a speaker or a drum that was being hit repeatedly to create a symphony of carnal sounds that only came with sex. He had reached up and had grabbed Sean's hair, moaning along with panted breaths while he had felt his orgasm closing in within a matter of minutes.
Sean was starting to enjoy this. "Please, tell me your name." I moaned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 68,893 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant during the zombie apocalypse (closed with SeanWoods221) PregnantPaddfoot 24 5,253 07-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: PregnantPaddfoot
  Slime Bath (closed with SeanWoods221) hmclain9 183 30,695 06-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Super Cock Boy's Boyfriend (Cloosed with SeanWoods221) PregnantForever 22 4,356 04-29-2016, 02:12 AM
Last Post: PregnantForever
  C A Pregnant Ninja with SeanWoods221 Bottom_Breeder 13 2,687 04-03-2016, 05:19 AM
  C Talking Body || [NSFW] [Closed with SeanWoods221] chrome 139 24,022 03-25-2016, 02:10 AM
  For Science (with SeanWoods221, Closed) KrocodileKrew 128 24,249 03-15-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  C The Breeders of Prena IV (Closed RP with SeanWoods221) Pregali64 146 21,248 03-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Human cows (closed with Seanwoods221) mpregisamazing 228 32,112 02-20-2016, 08:58 AM
  C Kitsune mischeif (SeanWoods221) anibus3 37 7,223 02-19-2016, 06:20 AM