Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Medically speaking, child birth by men is natural, it is just the way life is for some men, while other men are "completely normal".

What does Completely normal even mean these days?  You can't bottle normal, you can't even put a true label on normal.  Some men are just 'genetically gifted' in the child laboring department, while other men are just that - men.

Child birth and getting to the stages of pregnancy however, are sometimes difficult - We understand that.  That's why at the Silver Hill Surrogacy Clinic, we offer men of both anatomy the option of becoming either Donor's or becoming Donor Hosts.  Whether your life is too busy and you just simply cannot seem to find the time to date, and fall in love; or you just for some reason, cannot seem to find that person who you're attracted too - the staff here at Silver Hill are ready to help you will all of your baby making needs!

Silas Flint shook his head as he read the pamphlet offered by the Silver Hill Surrogacy Clinic - at the age of Twenty-Five, he was already living one dream, by being the Executive Chef and Owner of his own restaurant in the fancier part of Hell's Kitchen in New York City.  The Saucer, as he wanted to name it, was highly popular already, after only being open for two years.  Silas was just ready for something more; he no longer had time to date, but he would definitely make time for raising a child, it was one of his life goals and he'd be damned if his other dreams got in the way of that one.

Silas had already filled out the paperwork required, given his blood and a very generous semen sample to the medical department here at Silver Hill.  Now he was waiting for the interview portion of the process, he was both excited and nervous about the prospect; he had never been a father before, but how difficult could be raising a kid?  He had already raised a restaurant up from the ground, why not a child?

Silas tossed the pamphlet aside and picked up 'Raising Baby' - a new magazine geared toward single men wanting to raise a child - it was informative, to say the least.  Silas soaked what little information he could up, before his name was called and a young blonde headed receptionist led him into the back offices where he would meet his interviewer.

Silas, at six-foot-seven, had to duck his head to avoid hitting it on the door frame, his broad chest and arms barely fit through the doorway; Christ, sometimes he hated his body for the simple fact that he could not get through a standard door.  He sat down in front of the interviewer and smiled; his sapphire blue eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Hi, I'm Silas Flint.  The receptionist..." he jerked his thumb over his shoulder to indicate the receptionist that had just left him outside the door "Said I could come in so we could start the interview process?"
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney Forbes tugged his waistcoat down slightly and went about setting up the interview room for his first interview of the day. Silver Hill was a very exclusive clinic and Sidney had the final say whether someone became a client or not. He was only 30 but he was excellent at his job, able to get potential clients to open up to him and really explain why they were choosing this path.

The interview room was comfortable, two long couches with a coffee table between. Sidney had two legal pads he used for notes on the coffee table as well as bottles of water. If the client wanted anything else, a discrete call could be placed to the receptionist. They were prepared for all options. Once Sidney had a client ask for a bloody mary; he was shown the door. While Silver Hill didn't oppose a donor drinking, requesting one during the interview was a bad sign.

Sidney himself was in the donor host pool. He wanted a child of his own, but didn't have time to date. He relied on the algorithm that they used to hopefully match him with a donor who didn't want a child himself, but so far that hadn't happened. Sidney considered himself a strong match; young, successful with a job that provided steady hours and onsite childcare. He was a former athlete who had the intelligence to match. Even now he still looked like he could step back on the ice and play hockey, his body trim and fit with a lower body that featured a strong hockey ass and thighs. He was just under 6 feet with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, good looking with a crooked smile that people found charming.

Sidney took out Silas Flint's file, reading it over again while he waited for the man. He had good scores, was exceedingly healthy, and had an excellent sperm count. On paper, he was the perfect donor client. He just had to get through Sidney.

The door opened and an absolute mountain of a man entered. Sidney's eyes widened and a flush of heat passed over him before he ruthlessly pushed it down. Silas - he matched the picture on his chart - sat down across from him and introduced himself.

"I'm Sidney Forbes. Welcome to Silver Hills." Sidney held out his hand and found it absolutely engulfed in Silas's much larger one. "I'm your interviewer today. Can I offer you anything besides water to drink?"
Silas took a good look around the interview room as he entered and sat down - it was comfortable, intimate even, and he knew it would make any person relax just enough to start opening their mouths about who they were and why they were going down this path rather than trying to find someone out in the world.  Silas, while normally a silent 'Let's talk about you' type rather than talk about himself, knew that he would have to change that; at least for the day.

Silas sat on the couch and found himself a comfortable enough position for his long body - his legs barely fit between the space of the couch and coffee table.  His interviewer, Sidney Forbes, he found was a gorgeous man - perhaps not what he expected from the Interview Department; and why should he?  Every other person he had met at Silver Hill so far had been on the more geeky side, lab coats and glasses galore, but Sidney did not match that at all - He was wearing what Silas could only describe as 'Casually professional.' and it actually fit the man's physique and persona well.

Silas ran a hand over his short black hair and then shook his interviewer's hand - the other man's hand was considerably smaller than his own, but was an otherwise perfect fit, like a puzzle piece finally finding it's match after a long search "Hey." he said with a beatific smile on his face, releasing Sidney's hand slowly and placing both of his hands in his lap.

Silas shook his head at the question for more than water; He wanted to make a joke, perhaps ask for Whiskey or Rum, but thought better of it - it was hard enough to get through the process at Silver Hill, he didn't want to get tossed out on his ear for being an idiot; not this far into it already. "Water will be fine, thank you."

Sidney picked up his legal pad, smiling warmly at Silas. The big man settled in as comfortably as possible but Sidney could tell it wouldn't be comfortable for long. He hooked one of his own legs around the leg of the coffee table, giving it a tug towards his side so Silas could have more room.

"I apologise for the space though I imagine you are used to not quite fitting everywhere easily," Sidney said with a slight tease in his delivery. "If you need to get up at any point please go ahead. I want you to be comfortable. These interviews can take some time."

Sidney's gaze traveled briefly over Silas's face, taking in the excitement in his eyes and the smile on his lips. "I've read your file already and you seem like a good candidate for our service. The interview is really so I can determine whether you really are a good fit. If you pass the interview portion, all of you information gets entered into the system and we use a sophisticated algorithm to match you with the best donor host. Do you have any questions before we start?"
Silas sighed slightly when he was given that bit much more room, his knees no longer crunched up close to his stomach. He rubbed both of his knees and then stretched out as far as his legs would allow for - feet now underneath the coffee table.

"No... No I don't fit in a lot of places, that's for sure. Custom doorways had to be installed at my business, as well as my home, just so I can fit..." Silas said, mildly oblivious to the teasing tone coming from Sidney. "I'm sure I'll be fine, once I have my mind on something other than cramping my body up like I had just done..."

Silas rubbed his hands up and down his black jeans - they were more dressier than a usual pair of jeans and looked to be on the more expensive side, as did the white button-up shirt and gold watch that peeked out every now-and-again when he moved his arms. "No. No questions from me, I'm ready to start whenever you are." there was that smile again, slightly boyish in charm and paired with his sapphire eyes, it just lit his entire face up.

Sidney watched him with a keen eye, taking in every fidget and motion. It was his job to notice everything about a potential client and Silas gave him a lot to look at.

"Great. Let's get started with something a little easy." Sidney gave him a warm smile. " So I see that you are a chef, a very successful one at that. The Saucer has gotten wonderful reviews and so have you. That's a very demanding field of work for a single parent. How do you plan to balance your current lifestyle with a child's needs?"
Silas rolled his shoulders and eased the tension out slowly - it was nerve wracking, to be sitting here in front of a stranger, getting ready to divulge every little secret about himself. But, he had to do it.

"Great." he returned the smile easily and nodded his head at Sidney's words about his business being successful - it was, for being so new, and he prided himself on the way his business was run. "Well, it is my business after all... I plan on hiring another Chef, once I've gotten approved here - Train him to my standards, which should take me right up to the birth of my child. After that, I plan on working less, allowing my managers and staff do their jobs while I just be... The owner." he shrugged a little, he really did have this whole thing planned out, he already even had a few potential Chef's lined up.

Sidney nodded, making a few notes on his legal pad. He wrote in short hand so his interviewees didn't know what he was writing. It offered him the chance to be honest while the person was still there.

"That's good to hear. Raising a child needs to be very hands on. We like parents who want to be involved as much as possible. I know I would want to be," Sidney paused and looked up at Silas. "Obviously we don't expect you to be with your child 100% of the time."

Sidney gave him another smile. " I know this is a little strange, talking about this with a stranger, but I do need to know why you've chosen this route to have a child."
Silas sighed and sat up a bit, he curled over his knees, placing his elbows down against them and hung his hands downward "Why choose finding a surrogate..." he repeated the question quietly, mostly to himself "I work long hours, that's not a hidden fact... It's hard to find a date when my schedule consists of work, sleep, and maybe, if I'm lucky, eat." Silas looked down at his hands and frowned slightly.

"It also doesn't help that I'm... Well, a brick-house, so to speak. Men, they find my size intimidating... If not the pure bulk of muscle I carry around then..." his eyes were downward now, looking at his groin region, hoping he wouldn't have to say the words out loud "It's hard to find someone who would be comfortable with me..."

There was a light blush creeping across Silas' neck, cheeks, and ears, at the admission that men weren't all too thrilled about sleeping with him, it was embarrassing and battered his ego pretty badly.

Sidney's pen stopped at that and he set his note pad aside. He didn't need to record that Silas's dick was too big and that made it hard for him to date. He felt himself flush as well, knowing his cheeks were stained pink; not from secondhand embarrassment but from another rush of arousal. He knew himself and he was absolutely a size queen.

"It can be hard to meet people when you work a lot. I find I have the same problem." Sidney leaned forward to get a bottle of water, twisting the cap off and taking a long drink to hopefully cool his burning cheeks and dry throat. He held the water bottle in his hands. "You are definitely intimidating looking but so far you've been honest with me. I'm not intimidated by you."
Silas' eyes lit up when he saw Sidney's cheeks turning pink, mixed with the words coming from his mouth - he almost, almost, breathed a sigh of relief - but he refrained from doing so. He kept his composure calm, cool, and collected as he smiled at Sidney. It was refreshing to find someone who was not intimidated by his body size or dick size, if he got the meaning correctly.

But, Silas wasn't here to land a date with the interviewer and cleared his throat from the sudden knot that had formed there "I'm glad, that... at least someone can look at me and not want to run the other direction." Silas said with a nod of his head "I'm sure there are more questions that you must ask me... So, lets continue."

Silas reached to grab his own bottle of water, needing something to do with his hands. Instead of opening it though, he peeled at the label on the bottle, giving himself a small outlet for the sudden jolt of arousal and nervousness that was coursing through his body.

Sidney took a few deep breaths to calm himself. He had a job to do and a responsibility to the donor hosts to properly screen Silas. He had a responsibility to *Silas* to properly screen him. He picked up his notepad again, pushing his feelings aside in favor of finding his professionalism.

"So it is still a big jump from wanting a child of your own and choosing to go this route. Why did you choose us instead of adoption or even traditional surrogacy?"
Silas shifted in his seat a little, still picking at the water bottle label "I tried adoption... I was turned down because of my being a single man, no stable family support and a demanding job..." he looked at the bottle and finally set it aside - the label being completely shredded now.

"As for a traditional surrogacy agency? Eh... I looked into a lot of agencies... Traditional and non-traditional alike. None of them were as highly recommended as Silver Hill and being a gay man... Well, I thought it would be more appropriate to stick to the non-traditional agencies... Despite the rigorous screening process, some women are still skeptical about having a gay guys..." he paused and blushed again - he was very clearly uncomfortable speaking about sex in general - "stuff in them." he finished quietly.

Sidney frowned at his legal pad. "I hate that adoption agencies turn down single parents so easily. I had the same thing happen for the same reasons. There are children that need families and we are willing and very able."

"Sorry," Sidney waved a hand, embarrassed. "You don't want to hear me rant about adoption. Silver Hill is the best choice for gay men in my opinion. You are never judged for who you are and most of the employees are LGBT as well. We offer a very supportive environment."

"Tell me Silas, what kind of support system do you have available to you?"
Silas rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably - The Silver Hill Surrogacy Agency already had his financials, and by extension that meant Sidney did too. "Well, my parents are both dead... They died when I was sixteen... No grandparents, aunts, uncles... I'm pretty much alone in the world... I do have friends, however... People I've met over the years who aren't afraid of the sheer size of my body..." he shrugged and looked down at his feet.

"I have enough money, from my parent's life insurance police, as well as the trust fund that my parents, and both sets of grandparents left me..." he hated talking about money the most; whether it was own hard-earned cash or the money he had inherited. He knew it was just a fact of his life, being rich like he was, but it was still an embarrassing thing to have to talk about it like such.

"I know you have money," Sidney said gently. "But money isn't the same as people when it comes to a child. The more people you have that you can lean on the better. I'm sorry to hear about your family. It must have been tough to be on your own so young."

Sidney shifted on the couch, uncrossing his legs and stretching them out. His foot accidentally brushed Silas's and he pulled it back slightly, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

"Tell me what you like to do for fun. Do you have any hobbies? Just tell me more about you."
"If, for whatever reason, I need to hire a nanny or day-sitter... I can do so, but... I don't foresee my employee's being like children themselves, begging for my constant attention." Silas laughed a bit and shrugged his shoulders.

Silas felt Sidney's shoe-covered foot hit his own and he nearly jumped out of his skin at even that little bit of contact; he was far too wired to be doing this. He stood up, just to give them some distance, going to the window and looking out at the City as life went on outside.

"I like to play basketball, football, some hockey..." he tapped the glass of the window lightly "Jogging in the park with a friend. I also happen to like reading, old-world literature and such... Fantasy type things. Dragons, Magic, what have you. I prefer staying at home and watching television or reading rather than going out and getting stoned, drunk, or drugged by some idiot..." Silas was tracing a random pattern on the window now "I love dogs and hate cats. I prefer Chevrolet over Ford. My favorite color is Purple. And my closet is full of Armani suits and Gucci shoes..." Silas really didn't know what more he could say about himself, not without physical questions being asked - it had always been difficult for him, to tell people what he enjoyed without prompting questions to guide him.

Sidney watched Silas thoughtfully, the tension in the room jumping. Silas was nervous but Sidney wasn't sure if it was the situation in general or him specifically. Either way he would prefer if he could get Silas to relax around him. Usually Sidney was good at that but not today it seemed.

Sidney set the notepad aside and stood up as well, joining Silas at the window. "I hate talking about myself too. I always wonder what I should share and what I shouldn't. How much information do you give a complete stranger when they ask that question? I'm lots of fun on blind dates - " he laughed self-deprecatingly - " l either say nothing or end up scaring my date away by giving my whole life story before we even get our appetizers."
Silas cast a sidelong glance at Sidney and chuckled nervously "But this isn't a first date... This is me and my life, trying to get a child brought into it... I can say whatever I want about who I am, and you just have to write it down." Silas looked back out at the city, unable to keep looking at Sidney or things would begin getting very unprofessional.

"But, if it were a first date... I would want to hear everything about you - I probably wouldn't say a word the entire time, allowing you to speak about whatever it is you wanted..." Silas shrugged, pointing out the window toward where Hell's Kitchen was located "My restaurant is going to be opening soon, this will be the first time my staff has worked without me being there... I'm nervous, and worried... That right now, is my whole life and my baby, and if it fails, I fail... I feel like that now, too... Regarding actually having a real child."

Sidney looked out where Silas was pointing, thinking about what the other man had said. His desire for a child was obvious and Sidney wanted to give that to him. For once he wanted to ignore the rules and offer himself as a donor carrier to Silas right now. He was drawn to him in a way he hadn't been drawn to anyone in years.

Sidney reached out and gently squeezed Silas's arm in what he hoped was a supportive manner. The muscles he felt were amazing and he forced himself to let go quickly. "Tell me a little more about your restaurant. I haven't had a chance to try it yet."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,227 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,534 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,430 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,268 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 31,676 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 19,738 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,453 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 30,989 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 25,560 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 630 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx