The Drake ( close with DragonKnight )
Story : Horus was the powerful dark dragon. He lived in his palace in the secret cave near Drake village and every 500 years the village must sacrifice the most handsome man to be his carrier for carry his babies

Horus : He want to call him "Sir"
Age : 2000 years but in his human form look like 28 years old 
Dragon form : Red eyes, Dark scale, sharp nails, large black wings, straight horns and a long tail.
Human form : 6'5 ft white skin, dark hair, red eyes, shoulder length straight with muscular body.

Horus are waiting the man in his cave. 
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Name: Ryne
Description: petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin.

Ryne slowly walked inside the castle, being the newest sacrifice to Horus. "H-hello?" He asked shakily.
"Hello my dear c'mon i'm waiting you for long time and don't make me dislike if you still want to alive" Horus spoke from inside the palace but Ryne didn't see him yet
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne gulped as he went deeper into the castle. He wore a simple garb, covering most of his body in an attempt to be modest.
I sat on the throne and saw Ryne came to it palace hall "Hmm it's you? you're the most handsome man? just kidding me. maybe Drake village want me to destroy it haha"

(it ok if it's be rough RP?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Sounds good.)

Ryne flinched at the hurtful comment. "I am here to serve you Master Horus." He said politely.
I stepped down from the throne. and stop in front of him. "Look at me man!!! don't bend your face in front of me" i'm spoke and touching his face "Are you really the most handsome man?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne flinched in fear, but he listened to Horus. "Yes. I am the most handsome." He said.
"Haha it's good do you want me to eat you or you want to carry my child if you want to carry my child i want you carry the baby not egg. Baby dragon in human belly it'll make you painful all the time and i love it. Haha" Horus spoke and touch your belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne froze as he was touched. He didn't want to be eaten, and getting pregnant could also kill him. But to choose between two evils. "I'll get pregnant Master. I'll carry your heir." He said softly.
"Haha good I'm starting to like you man. Lets me test you" Horus leaned his head and kissed Ryne's mouth
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne was surprised and moaned as he was kissed. He felt too weak to resist the dragon.
"Hmm!!! Don't resist me? Hey i didn't like it if you don't want to die just risist me haha"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne's eyes widened as he tried to squirm away. He doesn't want to die soon, and he has no plans on doing it any time soon.
"Yeah yeah it's good!!!" Horus grabbed your shoulder, cuddle closely and kissed your mouth
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne moaned against Horus' mouth, trying to please his master. He feared the dragon and showed it too well.
I saw your body shaking from fear "Haha Fear me? Yeah it's normal things but i want you to resist me all the time. Now not time to seed you must go to your room" Horus lets Kyle go to his rmm the dark room
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne nodded shakily as he walked into the dark room. He was afraid of the dark since he was a child and he hasn't gotten over his fear since. "Please Master. Can there be some light? I don't like the dark." He asked softly.
"No!!! You know? I'm a dark dragon and light is not my ally" i pushed Ryne in to the room "Hope you happy haha" i spoke and closed the door.
(Too rough?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(A little. And you got my character's name wrong.)

Ryne shook in fear as he stood in the darkness. "Please. Just a flame, a spark of light." He begged. "I ask for this once."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,896 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 804 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,165 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,780 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,731 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,741 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,849 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,459 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix