Alien Virus
An alien virus is released upon small town and causes some young men's sperm to spontaneously turn into egg cells, causing them to get pregnant with their own children. The government comes in to quarantine them in a small community until the virus passes, though they have no reason to believe it ever will.
Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'1'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean was sleeping as a mysterious virus started changing his sperm into eggs. He moaned as his belly started expanding.
Name: Onyx
Height/Build: 5', short and curvy
Hair/eyes/complexion: long black and curly, brown, pale

Onyx was sleeping next to her boyfriend Sean, her arm draped over her stomach. She stirs as she feels Sean's belly start expanding.
Sean woke up and hasped as his belly grew bigger. "What the heck?"
Onyx starts to wake up and groans. "What's wrong, babe?"
"My belly is growing." Sean gasped.
Onyx sits up and gasps as her hand rises with the growing of Sean's belly. She gives it one short rub and gasps when she feels something move. "What was that?!"
"I think that was a kick." Sean replied.
Onyx rubbed her hand across Sean's enlarged belly. It had grown to the point that it was about the size of a bowling ball and was no longer being contained by his shirt as it had ridden up to rest on top of the dome. "How did this happen?"
"I don't know." Sean replied as his belly grew even bigger.
Onyx moved her hand here and there on Sean's Belly. She pressed down in different places, trying to feel what was going on. As a nurse in the maternity ward at the local hospital, this was something she did often. "Does it hurt? Are you in pain? Do you need anything?" Onyx was baffled by what was going on and couldn't fathom why this was happening, and to her boyfriend no less.
"I feel fine." Sean replied moaning in pleasure.
Onyx was startled hearing her boyfriend moan in pleasure, however it caused her stop worrying and relax. Her poking and prodding turned into a deep belly massage and her boyfriend's tummy grew. She giggled as she heard the audible pop! of his bellybutton popping out.
Sean moaned as his girlfriend massaged his belly.
Onyx grabbed a bottle of body butter from her nightstand and the straddled Sean. Her boyfriend's shirt was straining on the top of his belly so she removed it completely. His belly had stopped growing at this point and he looked fit to burst. She squeezed some of the lotion onto his belly and began massaging it in. "You like that big boy?"
"Yes, I do." Sean replied moaning.
Onyx continued the massage, roaming her hands all over her boyfriend's belly. She rocked her hips as she did so. She noticed Sean's popped bellybutton and started playing with it
"Careful, baby. It's sensitive." Sean said moaning.
"Is it?" Onyx smirked and then began teasing it. She flicked it lightly with her fingers a few times.
Sean moaned as loud as he could.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,300 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,414 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,829 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,731 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Alien breeds (open to all! Can be alien or other) hmclain9 169 25,064 12-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,524 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  O Welcome to the alien ship! (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 0 1,582 09-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 221,380 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM