Closed The Business... (With DragonKnight)
Idea #1 A male stripper is impregnanted and forced to continue his work while pregnant. The money was good as people would pay more to watch him and perhaps even go a few rounds with him. When he finds himself going into labor his 'captor' locks him in a room with a few of his toys and leaves him to deliver alone while others watch.

Searching for a preferably Descriptive RPer that will write more than one line or sentence

Warnings: Long, painful labor and birth
              : Multiple babies
              :Sex while pregnant/in labor
              :use of sex toys and other devices      
               while pregnant/in labor
Name: Ryne
Pregnant: Yes
# of babies: 6
Description: short, 4ft 7, blonde hair, blue eyes, soft pale skin, thin frame, wide hips.

Ryne slowly waddled into work, removing his coat and exposing his large belly and round rear. He walked as sexily as he could on stage, his ass jiggling from each step. He started to dance, hoping for some extra cash today.
The crowd was small at first, it not being too terribly late. As time continued to tick by more and more people began to flow into the club, a few tossing a few dollar bills up on stage. The crowd continuing to grow the later it became.
Ryne picked up some bills and placed them in his thong. He kept dancing, shaking his ass to everyone in hopes of earning more.
Ryne doesn't earn much on that night, his captor then deciding to keep him away for a week or so, the crowd practically climbing onto stage once the pregnant male came out. After a week of not getting to see him the crowd was hungry for some entertainment. Tossing a few twenties, fifties and even a few hundreds onto the stage, a few cat calling him, offering to practically fuck the babies out of him.
Ryne swallowed a lump in his throat before going out on stage again. He swayed his hips left to right, his belly bouncing with each step before he grabbed his bra, unbuttoning the front before exposing his breasts.
His 'captor' watches the crowds reaction to him as Ryne continues to receive cat calls from the crowd, a few eventually being allowed on stage.
Ryne gulped before he nodded to the men. "Biggest man first." He said softly.
The men line up, them each having their way with him for about an hour. Ryne currently found himself laying over a table, a guy filling him for the 2nd time during their hour long session.
Ryne panted heavily as he was penetrated by the man. He rubbed his belly, taking the man's hands and placing it on his belly.
The man runs his hands along Ryne's swollen stomach thrusting into him a few more times before pulling out, the mans session having ended. Ryne was them called off the stage as the club was beginning to shut down for the night.
Ryne took his bottle of water and drank the whole thing, needing to be hydrated from a strenuous session of sex. He rubbed his massive belly. "Almost here. This is all for you six." He said to his belly.
It takes him a moment to notice that the door had been opened, a rather good looking guy about 6'3 standing in the doorway as he watches the smaller man rub his hands across his swollen stomach. "I take it your Ryne?"
Ryne blushed before he tried to cover his breasts and middle. "You can't be here. This is for the dancers only. And the show is over." He said embarrassingly.
"The main show is over, but the behind the scenes show is just beginning." He comes into the room before closing the door behind him. "You don't have to hide yourself, it's nothing I haven't seen before" He lets his eyes roam over the others body.
Ryne blushed beet red as he looked away from the man's gaze. "I don't do behind the scene shows. I just finished work and I want to go home." He said as he put on his coat and started to walk out.
Chris grabs his arm stopping him from walking out, he slips a piece of paper out of his jacket pocket before sliding it into Ryne's jacket pocket. "I don't need your answer tonight, but I will be back tomorrow and I expect an answer" He releases Ryne's arm before letting him go, Ryne not looking at the paper until he gets home. He unfolds the envelope before opening it only to pull out a check worth 10,000 with a small note attached. 'This is only the beginning if you say yes~Chris'
Ryne looked at the check and was utterly shocked. This was biggest check he ever gotten. He never made anything in this amount working at the club. His common sense told him that accepting the offer was a bad idea. But his maternal instincts told him that he needed it for his babies.

Ryne came back to work the next day, doing his job, taking money from people who enjoyed the view. After the show, he waited patiently for Chris to return.
When Chris eventually makes it to Ryne's room he finds him sitting on the couch inside his changing room, hands running over his stomach as he had his robe open.
Ryne looked at Chris and stood up. "Chris! I...thank you for the check. I really needed it for my nest egg." He said calmly as he wrapped his robe closer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,530 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,495 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 796 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,297 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,776 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,727 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,732 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,432 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,514 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,684 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM